Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just threw out all of my acrylic bong down stems * 4
    #24211115 -

Why did I buy so many?

This one online shop was getting rid of inventory and sold me like a 100 for ten bucks.

  I was both mesmerized by such a good deal and drunk that I went ahead and made the purchase, looks like
  I cleaned them out of this particular stock and there is no more to be had anywhere on earth.

After opening the package I now know why. Shit is just plastic, like, eww

I was going to try to give them away but I couldn't even do that.
Threw them out this morning and waved to the garbage man as he picked up the trash.

Acrylic bongs are one thing, but acrylic bong stems?

No thank you


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just threw out all of my acrylic bong down stems [Re: Atreyu]
    #24211133 -

Should've used them as flower vases and put black roses in each of them and lay 50 on each side to make a path to an altar with a Pentagon painted on the wall and had pictures of tormented biblical pages on the wall and candles between each of the black roses to light the aisle and you could have hooded cloaks hanging on the wall to make it legit. Just for shits and giggles. It'd be a good conversation starter. "Thats where we sacrifice the goats." Better than throwing them away anyways


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just threw out all of my acrylic bong down stems [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #24211148 -

Oh man, just reminded me of something funny I heard yesterday...

I was talking to this hippie girl friend of mine, she said she made a bamboo steamroller one time. I asked her if she cured it as I heard bamboo is sketchy if uncured.

She replied "I cured it by smoking out of it"

:rofldrunk:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ever scraped your bong stem? Original 1,725 11 12/30/05 03:20 PM
by TheCheat
* i broke my bong stem!!! sui 1,039 6 01/26/05 11:33 PM
by Herbal_Smokey
* Tha New BoNg !! Natural2me 2,223 16 03/19/03 09:56 PM
by infidelGOD
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 09:45 PM
by baraka
* My bong broke--Questions lackobreath 2,121 10 02/18/05 12:58 AM
by Irijes
* post your "dream bong"
( 1 2 3 all )
FugaziGuy 7,346 57 01/06/06 05:34 AM
by Sundrop
* MY BONG!!! (not done yet) pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 4,616 49 06/03/04 01:44 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Pic of bong and pipe
( 1 2 all )
hcrider 1,542 20 01/03/06 08:17 PM
by hcrider

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
147 topic views. 0 members, 424 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.