Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | | Last >
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #24083795 -

can some one take the text from this smiley :blah: and put it on :goatse: and label it :talkingoutyourass:?


--------------------
Vegetation has crawled for miles towards the cities. It is waiting. Once the city is dead, the vegetation will cover it, will climb over the stones, grip them, search them, make them burst with its long black pincers; it will blind the holes and let its green paws hang over everything.
—Jean-Paul Sartre, Nausea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #24084618 -

that's called farting.  pretty sure there's a whole language and stuff


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Ythan] * 3
    #24096129 -



:ohmy:

Edited by Tantrika (02/16/17 11:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Tantrika] * 3
    #24100510 -



:useyourhead:
or
:rollsafe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Tantrika]
    #24109440 -

:razor: :pasty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Munchauzen] * 1
    #24114723 -

:yourewelcome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Munchauzen]
    #24118113 -

Can someone resize this?



:thanx: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: vinsue]
    #24118490 -

Nooooo... I scared..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #24127610 -

: drunkaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Munchauzen]
    #24127854 -



What size do I need to crop this to?

Some back story, the supervisor for a corrupt Japanese privatized prison gets his head shoved through a door before the protagonist opens it.

The chairman runs an opium business out of the prison and is a generally greedy corrupt sleeze ball. He sees people as a commodity to be profited from and used as cheap/ free labor.

I wasn't expecting such a ridiculous old anime to have such intense social commentary...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (03/01/17 07:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #24127894 -

vinsue said:
Can someone resize this?



:thanx: . . . :peace:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #24127924 -


















Edited by 1234go (03/01/17 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: 1234go]
    #24128080 -

Man those should have been added long ago.. :thumbup:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: zZZz]
    #24128219 -

I agree..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #24128394 -

Lol @ ppl linking directly to ezgif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Munchauzen]
    #24128495 -

Linking directly to ezgif? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Is using it not the legit way to resize a gif?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: 1234go]
    #24129463 -

1234go said:
Linking directly to ezgif? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Is using it not the legit way to resize a gif?



look at your posts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: Munchauzen] * 1
    #24129589 -

I see 10 gifs, and "I agree...".

What is it that you're seeing? Maybe be a tad more specific than "look at it". That's a given, I'm definitely looking, lol.

...and is anyone else seeing these "links"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: 1234go]
    #24129599 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Submit New Smileys Here! [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #24129649 -

Weird, they're all showing up for me.
Any advice besides "lol@peepslinking"? :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The image resize script...
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 8,645 50 06/19/08 07:35 PM
by legallyhomeless
* Renaming WA&F
( 1 2 all )
EnlilMDiscord 2,446 23 10/07/13 07:27 AM
by Taco Chef
* ATT - resized avatars AnnoA 4,088 19 10/05/02 12:06 AM
by Anno
* Resizing (pics) bluelou 1,310 2 01/25/03 11:37 AM
by Andytweed
* Resizing Post Box In PM Preview Window fireworks_godS 717 1 04/04/08 01:12 PM
by Ythan
* Idea : OTD renamed to Chat
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 5,000 25 05/24/03 06:46 PM
by Audi0
* . z_x_x_z 603 5 01/10/10 08:30 PM
by LSDreamer
* Post submitted while you were typing a reply to the thread s240779 1,683 11 08/14/14 01:47 PM
by Sell Your Soul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
600,579 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.