Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: ACID!!! [Re: kindadank]
    #2399251 - 03/03/04 03:34 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Thanks for all the advice, i'm sure when the time comes and I find some i'k have a really great time!!!

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAerzun
journeyman

#2400178 - 03/03/04 07:50 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

So is acid around the US again? Man I wanna try it

Offlinehybridphil
Student

Loc: Milky Way....they'll neve...
    #2404468 - 03/04/04 08:52 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

What exactly is the Dead?? I was just reading this topic and heard about it for the first time. Sounds really interesting!!

--------------------
Psilocybin anonymous

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: ACID!!! [Re: hybridphil]
    #2404483 - 03/04/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

LOL

Grateful Dead

or just The Dead now that Jerry is gone :frown:

(a music group if its still not clear)

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: ACID!!! [Re: Aerzun]
    #2404602 - 03/04/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Aerzun said:
So is acid around the US again?  Man I wanna try it

we have much to speak of :laugh:
come to the pub and we will make u one of us
c u there :cool: :gd_icon:

--------------------

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: ACID!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2408005 - 03/08/04 04:40 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

You people should try even the regular acid from here (portugal). Two hits would probably take you on a very intense and unnexpected journey.
I would never advise anyone to take a whole hit their first time, even if that person can handle 1/8 of mushrooms.
I certainly can handle 1/8, and very rarely i eat a whole hit at once. I usually take half a hit, and then if necessary have more but only after the first half has kicked in.

People here take acid by the half hits, and i myself have been  VERY overwhelmed by certain half hits.

So please, play safe and never advise people to do something you don't know the consequences of.

I know acid in the US is much weaker, but i don't see what's the harm in taking half or 1 today to figure out potency. If it's weak, wait till next weekend and dose 2 or 3 or whatever amount you deem necessary.

Just imagine some european folk who have just bought some LSD and comes to the shroomery to see how many he should take. He finds this thread and decides to eat 3. OMG :blush:! If he has good acid, he would probably not be the same again, and didn't have a chance to choose if he wanted that or not.

So please, before you say eat 3 or 6, think and please say 'if you're in the States eat 3 or 6'.

This is not a flame, just a reminder :smile:. The shroomery has many people from other places where acid may be MUCH stronger than your acid.

Take care people! :sun:
(and don't play around with LSD, it is very serious stuff IMHO)

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2408226 - 03/08/04 05:21 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

I get my acid this friday. Im so excited. Ive never taken two but im thinkin about it.

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: ACID!!! [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2408351 - 03/08/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

shit id take 10 if someone gave em to me :smile:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: ACID!!! [Re: esin]
    #2409069 - 03/08/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

esin said:
Just imagine some european folk who have just bought some LSD and comes to the shroomery to see how many he should take. He finds this thread and decides to eat 3. OMG :blush:! If he has good acid, he would probably not be the same again, and didn't have a chance to choose if he wanted that or not.

Some people here have changed forever already... isn't that kind of the point of pychedelics in a way?  Sure seems like it to me.  How could an experience like that leave you totally 100% the same?

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: ACID!!! [Re: the free thinker]
    #2410848 - 03/09/04 11:23 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

a half hit? Its just acid man, no ones gonna die, they'll come back eventually. :grin:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: ACID!!! [Re: the free thinker]
    #2411610 - 03/09/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

I agree with you on that. Psychedelics are life changers in nature.
However he has all the time in the world to eat lots of acids and change his life, why risk it his first time?
Acid is known for putting some unprepared users in the mental ward.

I have a good friend who's going through rough times partly because of acid and mushrooms. His trips opened his eyes for something i will not be telling here (maybe some other time in an appropriate thread).
And now he's having lots of troubles integrating that 'info' and finding some mental stability in his life.

I guess some of you never had a full blown psychedelic experience on acid to talk about it like they are E pills. Because where i live some people actually lose it because they dose too high on it.

On my first acid trip i had half a hit, and i actually feared for my mental sanity 8 hours later because i couldn't imagine myself coming down from that weird twisted state i was in, where sometimes time would just stop and i could read other people's minds and vice versa. I dunno what would have happened to me if i had decided to eat 2.
And i was not inexperienced on psychedelics, i had eaten many 1/8s of mushrooms and smoked salvia a couple times before that.

I know your acids are weaker, and i can understand you probably need multiple hits to get to a satisfying trip, but please don't say "it's just acid he'll be fine" because the acid going around here is just not like that.

Just my two cents.

For the guy who started this thread: Enjoy your LSD  :grin:, eat a lot of it  :tongue:, but please be careful with what you have in your hands.

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: ACID!!! [Re: esin]
    #2412044 - 03/09/04 07:05 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

maybe I should just take a trip to portugal, buy all the acid I can find and bring it back to the US so no one gets worthless crap!!!

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Anonymous

Re: ACID!!! [Re: telamahooka]
    #2412214 - 03/09/04 07:44 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

what kind of blotter are they. probably dragons... only one family is putting shit out during this winter, so they're probably dragons, unless you're on the west coast then i don't know. take 2, or take one to start, then pop another 2 hours later. have fun man,
damn i wish my head could handle doses, but it can't.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: ACID!!! [Re: telamahooka]
    #2412893 - 03/09/04 10:20 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

I haven't yet met the LSD that I couldn't handle a ten stip of. I'm not saying that that's a good idea for someone inexperienced, but it wont hurt you if your mind is in the right place. If your mind is in the wrong place, a half hit can drive you insane.

Just to illustrate my point, I have a little story. My friends and I were tripping on like 10 hits each one night. Later that evening, my brother got off work and brought our friends from work over. This one kid named Nate was pretty drunk. Someone got the idea that it would be fun to tell Nate that we had slipped him some doses, even though nobody had.(mind you, Nate had never tried it and didn't want to. He didn't even smoke pot). Nate proceeded to have the worst bad trip that I have ever seen anyone have in my life-without having taken any LSD. He ended up locking himself in my bathroom and wouldn't come out. it took us like 2 hours to convince him that nobody had dosed him, and that they were just joking. I felt bad about the situation, and I don't condone this kind of thing, but I think this illustrates my point. Sorry it's so long...

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Anonymous

#2412928 - 03/09/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

nicechrisman.
good point. if your mind in the right place, a half a hit will basically kill ya. you can't fuck around with something as powerful as acid. literally, its like splitting an atom in your mind.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: ACID!!! [Re: ]
    #2412950 - 03/09/04 10:40 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

If the soul is not willing to walk through the door, but your force it, he will just tremble in fear, even if it is bright and sunny on the other side.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: ACID!!! [Re: psikooz]
    #2412974 - 03/09/04 10:46 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

Well put!

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Anonymous

#2413006 - 03/09/04 10:52 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

yeah!

Anonymous

#2413013 - 03/09/04 10:54 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

i've had a life changing experience on acid.... very scary thing i was not ready for. you must prepare yourself for the journey.

Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
    #2413029 - 03/09/04 10:58 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

Dammit I need some cid now! you all making me jonze

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies