Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Uppers or downers?
    #24116187 -

Which do you prefer the most? Or do you like both equally?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: oontribe] * 3
    #24116194 -

Both, at the same time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #24116201 -

Psyches


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: oontribe]
    #24116202 -

either way blood flows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24116219 -

downers


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24116220 -

Both, but I favor uppers more.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: T-Funkadelic] * 1
    #24116225 -

Favor downers used to be opiates but lately its just been benzos and gabapentin.

Fucking love gabapentin and clonazolam.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24116226 -

downers for sure.

uppers increase my anxiety and make me feel exhausted.

downers make me feel like a normal human, and at the right doses I feel mentally stimulated. I'm more sociable on H than coke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #24116229 -

Depends, I prefer weed to any other drug.

Tho in terms of harder drugs or whatever I would have to say uppers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: oontribe]
    #24116261 -

I like downers that act like uppers :strokebeard:

I don't like stims much other than caffeine, and I don't really like typical downers like benzos/barbs. But I do like opiates and alcohol which are both technically downers.

But for me often times opiates have upper like effects believe it or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #24116267 -

Dr. P. Silocybin said:
downers for sure.

uppers increase my anxiety and make me feel exhausted.

downers make me feel like a normal human, and at the right doses I feel mentally stimulated. I'm more sociable on H than coke.



This. But fuck h and opiates in general, they are life destroyers. Feels so good nothing else matters...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24116274 -

I like loopers and sidwayzers.:crazy:

Still haven't figured out what those are, but when I do you guys will be the first to know.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Lucis] * 1
    #24116286 -

Dissociatives are like taking all drugs at the same time.

You get a drunk, nitrous anesthetic downer head that reminds even junkies of H.
You trip out like nobodies business.
After the fact you are up all night, and day, feeling awesome and full of energy.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Asante]
    #24116302 -

I agree, but thats why I dont do them much these days. Theyre too much of a good thing imo.
Prefer subtle touch of gabapentin or something stronger on occasion


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #24116310 -

downers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Asante]
    #24116326 -

Alcohol is another one of those drugs that fits all categories. Can be a stimulant, hypnotic, deliriant, downer, hallucinogen  (well you can hallucinate)

When you think about it, it's kind of insane that it's legal. It's a hard drug no doubt

MJ too can fit all categories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24116349 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
Dr. P. Silocybin said:
downers for sure.

uppers increase my anxiety and make me feel exhausted.

downers make me feel like a normal human, and at the right doses I feel mentally stimulated. I'm more sociable on H than coke.



This. But fuck h and opiates in general, they are life destroyers. Feels so good nothing else matters...



yup, it's easy to say fuck the world when you have guaranteed bliss in a syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24116351 -

i'm definitely an uppers person


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Crave]
    #24116368 -

But ontopic: I can't stand uppers, I get heart stuff and related anxiety from them and downers are boring. I threw out my uppers and downers and decided to focus solely on psychedelics and dissociatives.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uppers or downers? [Re: Crave]
    #24116374 -

I prefer downers. They take away anxiety rather than causing it. Also, they make me feel normal.

Oxycodone can also feel quite stimulating.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is It SAFE To Mix BEER and COFFEE?? (Upper/Downer)
( 1 2 all )
Ganjika 27,324 22 10/24/08 10:34 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Uppers or Downers?
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 2,112 32 06/25/10 04:53 AM
by Asante
* Are you an uppers or downers person?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GEncore 4,458 75 12/28/12 09:06 PM
by Connoisseur
* Downer and Upper - Dangerous?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mellowparty 4,198 92 03/03/13 10:13 AM
by mellowparty
* Downer or upper
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
aler 2,738 90 08/10/14 11:14 PM
by LSDreams
* Are you an upper or a downer person?
( 1 2 all )
tpihkal 2,504 38 03/11/09 11:04 AM
by zSDMF
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Uplifting poems about death?
( 1 2 all )
theocean06 13,706 22 03/24/16 06:00 PM
by donald3322

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,155 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.