Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #17893345 -

EdibleStereos said:
I've mixed downers and uppers quite a bit.

I think it gets dangerous when one wears off first, say the upper wears off first, and then only the downer is active, and since you dosed the downer to compensate the upper. All of the sudden you have a big CNS depression going on.



Both opiates and benzos are CNS depressants. That is the issue we're having here.

Too many deaths attributed to mixing benzos and opiates.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17893367 -

I hope he's okay.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 2
    #17896321 -

Before you did not seem concerned about combining dangerous combinations.

Has your Shan improved?


Professional Enlightened Beings guard their Character that way they aren't nickeled and dimed.


I do the nickel and diming by the way, how are you today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Constantine]
    #17896349 -

Constantine said:
kr0nik0 said:
I hope to whatever superior being you believe in that you have a massive opiate and benzo tolerance.



:thumbup:

Be safe man. You can't take acid and trip balls if you're dead :wink:



There's no hardcore porn in heaven, man...


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: st1llnox]
    #17896398 -

st1llnox said:
Constantine said:
kr0nik0 said:
I hope to whatever superior being you believe in that you have a massive opiate and benzo tolerance.



:thumbup:

Be safe man. You can't take acid and trip balls if you're dead :wink:



There's no hardcore porn in heaven, man...





Porn is like drinking salt water when you are thirsty, the craving is never satisfied.


Higher more Spiritually Refined activities lend themselves well to sublime contemplation.  Without base cravings controlling there is finally ease and contentment.

It is so strange that folks are enamored with harmful substances when they are conversing on a Mushroom Forum.

Roger Rabbit's Rye Tek works magnificent, but instead they opt to go buy substances that are harmful and very expensive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #17896437 -

Mr.Al said:
st1llnox said:
Constantine said:
kr0nik0 said:
I hope to whatever superior being you believe in that you have a massive opiate and benzo tolerance.



:thumbup:

Be safe man. You can't take acid and trip balls if you're dead :wink:



There's no hardcore porn in heaven, man...





Porn is like drinking salt water when you are thirsty, the craving is never satisfied.


Higher more Spiritually Refined activities lend themselves well to sublime contemplation.  Without base cravings controlling there is finally ease and contentment.

It is so strange that folks are enamored with harmful substances when they are conversing on a Mushroom Forum.

Roger Rabbit's Rye Tek works magnificent, but instead they opt to go buy substances that are harmful and very expensive.



I will take getting laid over porn any day if that's what you're saying...


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #17896461 -

Self Discipline leads to Greater Freedom and Higher Enlightenment.

Some people have the mentation of pornography in their minds even while engaging in the sex act with their loved one, can you say that the experience is meaningful?


When the mind is calm and cool every activity is more enjoyable, whether toking, having tea or dinner, or more private activities.


Computer Programmers would find the G.I.G.O. metaphor relating to their own mind to be a sublime means of grasping this fundamental concept.


If you empty the garbage from the psyche, removing everything roots and all, then cleaning (think bleach), then perspective is clean, clear, and Enlightening Thought becomes Flatly There and Plainly Obvious with Zero Effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #17896472 -

You guys worry too much but yes I am the most high :hehehe::peace:

As expected I blacked out and I don't remember passing out. I'm still high as fuck tho :feelsdopeman:

You guys rule tho, I never realized that someone actually gives a fuck about me  :squirrelnut::feelsshroomyman:


Ok so I probed uppers and downers, downers and downers. Now all thats left is uppers and uppers :rail2::rave:


Anyway I think thats safer than last weekends 5mg 25i binge.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17896486 -

You're alive :highfive:

You had us worried there man.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: spoonbomb]
    #17896498 -

You have your own potential OD thread btw.
You might want to post there letting everyone know you're alive.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: spoonbomb]
    #17896521 -

spoonbomb said:
You had us worried there man.



I'm really sorry dudes. I do fucked up thins sometimes (well ok most of the time).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17896547 -

There are cheaper substances that are far safer and give you a far more enjoyable experience.


Have you ever had someone check your vital signs when you recklessly combine things, you would find it disconcerting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #17896559 -

Mr.Al said:
There are cheaper substances that are far safer and give you a far more enjoyable experience.




I know, I'm just a big mess asking for trouble.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Kind of a downer but.. Dreamer987 976 13 07/29/06 03:55 PM
by eris
* Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? protected_son 880 6 05/09/07 11:28 PM
by protected_son
* Are you an upper or a downer person?
( 1 2 all )
tpihkal 2,504 38 03/11/09 11:04 AM
by zSDMF
* "Cha!" said the kitty... (Warning: dangerously high levels of cuteness inside.)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JacquesCousteau 3,976 64 09/23/07 10:07 PM
by Sebastian23
* Is It SAFE To Mix BEER and COFFEE?? (Upper/Downer)
( 1 2 all )
Ganjika 27,325 22 10/24/08 10:34 AM
by Prisoner#1
* dropping an upper deck disturbed 443 5 11/03/07 03:59 PM
by unbeliever
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 06:55 PM
by dblaney

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,198 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.