Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Downer and Upper - Dangerous?
    #17888129 -

I ate about 90-100mg ETH with not tolerance and around 10 etizolam pellets.

I feeel as good as I could possibly do but I'm thinking isn't this bad for the heart or something???

Otherwise for those of you who have the two drugs I recommend :fonz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17888210 -

Mixing them is pretty bad but feels awesome  I recommend mixing energy drink mio squirt preferred and like ad maybe 1 or 2 concirta vyvanse or adderal and then mix it all into 2 or 3 shots


--------------------

Edited by Fuckspice (03/01/13 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Fuckspice]
    #17888281 -

All I can say is that it's probably safer than downers with downers.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Fuckspice]
    #17888295 -

I can't recommend or condone.

I've been mixing cocaine and alprozalam for years (in moderation) for around 10 years.

Also oxycodone and coke for a few years, but that was rare.

I never had anything bad happen to me physically or mentally because of that, but I've seen several people OD off those combos.

Good luck.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17888340 -

I forgot to mention I've fainted a few times after mixing drugs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: Fuckspice]
    #17888352 -

i made a post in another thread tonight, but it applies here too. they give benzos to people tweaking out in psychosis on stims all the time, i think you're safe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: smack]
    #17888471 -

smack said:
All I can say is that it's probably safer than downers with downers.



This! It'll age you on the inside a bit faster, but there's less chance of becoming dead as fuck. Always a plus :smile:

I get scripted benzos with my Addy all the time (or dexedrine as of late), both for sleep (PRN) or ocassionally anxiety if shit's all hitting the fan at once.

What I'm really curious now is if a lot of uppers and then a lot of downers is harder as far as jerking your body around than taking a decent amount of each constantly over that same amount of time.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: st1llnox]
    #17888476 -

Do you have a benzo tolerance? That's a fuckload of etizolam lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: 404]
    #17888478 -

Quote:
they give benzos to people tweaking out in psychosis on stims all the time, i think you're safe.



Yes whenever I take too much of a RC psychedelic or stimulant I ask myself: What would a doctor do. Prescribe benzos so I take the advice of my imaginary doc and ate 10 etizolamas on top of those 110mg ETH.


I felt eextremely bored during the day and this turned it 180 degrees around.



I should mention tho, last time I took etiz (3-4) and then dosed a regular cup of tea, for some reason I decided to thumbprint a baggie of ETH along with a few more etiz.

Sometime later I smoked 200mg spice but because I was so etizolamized I sucked in too hard and inhaled boiling tar from the dirty pipe.

I went psychotic but found another 5 etiz and woke up 15 hours later with my throat feeling a bit funky.

The problem was that I had already inhaled the deems and then sucked in the carcinogenic tar. This happening in the midst of extremely strong deemsters trip.


I literally lost my mind and managed to get locked outside my own room.

I've also read that dopaminergic stimulants and classical psychedelics are a :nono: but since pods and etiz were in there I had the most insanse open eye experience in my life. It was equivalent to closed eyes because nothing of my surroundings was there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17888506 -

a friend told me today that he was on cocaine and his friend gave him some weed in a bowl and was like, "wait, let me put some keif on that....." he ended up tripping nuts on deemsters, and said the comedown sucked hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17888552 -

mellowparty said:
Quote:
they give benzos to people tweaking out in psychosis on stims all the time, i think you're safe.



Yes whenever I take too much of a RC psychedelic or stimulant I ask myself: What would a doctor do. Prescribe benzos so I take the advice of my imaginary doc and ate 10 etizolamas on top of those 110mg ETH.


I felt eextremely bored during the day and this turned it 180 degrees around.



I should mention tho, last time I took etiz (3-4) and then dosed a regular cup of tea, for some reason I decided to thumbprint a baggie of ETH along with a few more etiz.

Sometime later I smoked 200mg spice but because I was so etizolamized I sucked in too hard and inhaled boiling tar from the dirty pipe.

I went psychotic but found another 5 etiz and woke up 15 hours later with my throat feeling a bit funky.

The problem was that I had already inhaled the deems and then sucked in the carcinogenic tar. This happening in the midst of extremely strong deemsters trip.


I literally lost my mind and managed to get locked outside my own room.

I've also read that dopaminergic stimulants and classical psychedelics are a :nono: but since pods and etiz were in there I had the most insanse open eye experience in my life. It was equivalent to closed eyes because nothing of my surroundings was there.



Fuckspice's name is so relevant here. That shit's nothing but bad news. I'm a week clean today (not that I'm going to go all AA and keep track, but so much for "no spice 2013"...).

I met a chick in a hospital who got chemical burns from just inhaling it and smoking it from a plain ole J. I've lost my mind from it TONS of times, but luckily I always seem to find it somewhere (my mind that is).

That is so what doctors do and I lol-ed a little when I read that. I want to say I've even heard of benzo's being used to counteract stimulant overdose.

My favorite OEV's, or the most potent, were partially from a GABAergic designerish mix of retail pharms I concocted and amphetamine psychosis. Bit of the ole' up down there too, but I'm still kickin :wink:




If the comedown of the deemers and such sucked that bad, they coulda just taken a downer to smooth it out :wink:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Edited by st1llnox (03/01/13 08:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: st1llnox]
    #17888576 -

Screw non-pharmaceutical amphetamines. If mine don't come in blisters with the isomer indicated and dosage I have to be very drunk benzoed to take them.

Even with ETH I still take my ALA, N-Ac-Cys and VitE+C


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17888666 -

mellowparty said:
Screw non-pharmaceutical amphetamines. If mine don't come in blisters with the isomer indicated and dosage I have to be very drunk benzoed to take them.

Even with ETH I still take my ALA, N-Ac-Cys and VitE+C



Adderall and Dexedrine all the way.

Your alphabet soup sounds... dank. Yes, it sounds dank. :laugh:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: st1llnox]
    #17888691 -

wouldn't a downer and an upper equal a middle?


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17888707 -

Yes, an euphoric middle

edit: Unless of course one of the agents is an anti-euphoriant.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #17888717 -

JesusIsLord said:
wouldn't a downer and an upper equal a middle?



I feel great yet gentle stimulation and mental capacity yet I feel super relaxed and my muscles are relaxed.

Its a really really great combo.

10 etiz and 100mg ETH is gold


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: 404]
    #17888722 -

adderal is so much better than methylphenidate, it causes a release of dopamine as well as inhibiting re-uptake. methylphenidate only inhibits re-uptake.

the latter of the two is becoming increasingly hard for me to take, as the anxiety is fucking terrible.

i took about 54 milligrams of concerta yesterday, and oh my god.
i was wide awake, and about to have a panic attack in my car in the chic-fil-a drive through, and the comedown? fuck me.


EDIT: etiz is an interesting chemical, i've used it before about 3-4 mg, and at the end not remember anything after leaving downtown. drank on it - bad decision, cant tell that im on anything when i do take it though, which is the beauty about it.

doesn't cocaine change into a slightly different chemical when you combine it with alchy?

Edited by StateOfMind404 (03/01/13 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: 404]
    #17888777 -

StateOfMind404 said:
doesn't cocaine change into a slightly different chemical when you combine it with alchy?



cocaethylene


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: 404]
    #17888780 -

StateOfMind404 said:
adderal is so much better than methylphenidate, it causes a release of dopamine as well as inhibiting re-uptake. methylphenidate only inhibits re-uptake.

the latter of the two is becoming increasingly hard for me to take, as the anxiety is fucking terrible.

i took about 54 milligrams of concerta yesterday, and oh my god.
i was wide awake, and about to have a panic attack in my car in the chic-fil-a drive through, and the comedown? fuck me.


EDIT: etiz is an interesting chemical, i've used it before about 3-4 mg, and at the end not remember anything after leaving downtown. drank on it - bad decision



I pissed myself the first time I had 7-8 etizolams and 4 ciders. I stood up and just let it go, soacking my boxers with piss.

No fucks were given (well not at least till the morning).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer and Upper - Dangerous? [Re: mellowparty]
    #17888803 -

mellowparty said:
JesusIsLord said:
wouldn't a downer and an upper equal a middle?



I feel great yet gentle stimulation and mental capacity yet I feel super relaxed and my muscles are relaxed.

Its a really really great combo.

10 etiz and 100mg ETH is gold



y'know, I read in your other thread you say you are bipolar with BPD? maybe, you should not do drugs as they may...exacerbate your "tendencies" towards whatever.

just saying - you know yourself better than I do. just a thought. but hey if you aren't hurtin anybody and chillin, :shrug:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 10:19 AM
by naturalmystic
* Kind of a downer but.. Dreamer987 976 13 07/29/06 03:55 PM
by eris
* Is this mix good,dangerous or just not good. To stop opiates and other dangerous drugs? protected_son 880 6 05/09/07 11:28 PM
by protected_son
* Are you an upper or a downer person?
( 1 2 all )
tpihkal 2,504 38 03/11/09 11:04 AM
by zSDMF
* "Cha!" said the kitty... (Warning: dangerously high levels of cuteness inside.)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JacquesCousteau 3,976 64 09/23/07 10:07 PM
by Sebastian23
* Is It SAFE To Mix BEER and COFFEE?? (Upper/Downer)
( 1 2 all )
Ganjika 27,325 22 10/24/08 10:34 AM
by Prisoner#1
* dropping an upper deck disturbed 443 5 11/03/07 03:59 PM
by unbeliever
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 06:55 PM
by dblaney

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,198 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.