Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedjcube
BadEggs
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Midwest Flag
tripping at amusement park?
    #2409797 - 03/09/04 03:00 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Just wondering if anyone has tried it, thinking about doin it myself.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: djcube]
    #2409799 - 03/09/04 03:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Always wanted to, havent gotten around to it.  Summer is coming.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
    #2409870 - 03/09/04 03:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"'I took mushrooms and went to astroworld and had a really bad time.' Well, you're a fucking idiot. They are sacred, go to nature."

----Bill Hicks

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: InjectTruth]
    #2410585 - 03/09/04 11:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Would love to try it but I would be too scared, with too many people about and i would become very self concious. Like trying not to act to weird and that kinda of stuff.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineIpomoeaViolacea
Loc: US, Ohio
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: EvilGir]
    #2410705 - 03/09/04 12:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I actually ate six high quality Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and went to Six Flag's "Fright Fest." Wow! It was amazing. I can say that I prefer the spiritual/nature trips, but this was a circus of death. It was amazing, but I imagine many would freak out. There were three other people tripping with me and a sober driver. I might mention that one of the girls tripping with us was the one who invited us on a FAMILY event to Six Flags. Her Mom and her younger brother and his friends were in another car. We also didn't know that her Mom had a friend driving in another car with four "goody goody" girls. The whole day was a circus. That's the only way I can explain it. I rode plenty of roller coasters tripping, as well as went in all the haunted houses and trails at night. It was so realistic and "movie-like" to me. There was also a psychedelic fun house. Perhaps the best part was the Looney Toons section of the park. How ironic is it to find a sign there that says "Sanity this Way" way, while we are tripping. There were many other signs with pretty colors that contradicted eachother. On the way home, I turned to one of the people with us and just said "what the hell happened today?" It was really cool.

I just want to add that I believe in the sacredness of psychedelics and the recreational use of these is demeaning to the nature of them. Though I had a great time during this experience, I will probably never use psychedelics in this way again.

--------------------
Sailing on the wind
in a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek
with the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child.

"Moonchild" by King Crimson

Invisibleshriek

#2410838 - 03/09/04 01:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah once, copenhagen tivoli on mescaline. i had to leave after half an hour , it was too much for me

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: shriek]
    #2411045 - 03/09/04 02:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I can imagine... but if the dose is low enough it would be a great experience. If I'm ever going to disney land/world again there's no way I'm not gonna trip.
I have this habit of always thinking, "wow this would be a great place to trip" "or this would be a great time to trip" and it doesnt really go that way especiall when there's alot of people. The best trips are generally the randomn trip in a forrest with some friends or at the beach one hot summer night... something like that. The more extreme the event the greater the cahance that people decide to trip, but that doesnt necessarally mean the trip will be good, usually it goes the other way around.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2411147 - 03/09/04 02:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

disneyland, thanksgiving day, 2000, 4 hits of acid.

too many people.

too many long, uncomfortable silences in line.

but space mountain was the SHIT!

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2411373 - 03/09/04 03:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: InjectTruth]
    #2411678 - 03/09/04 06:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Unfortunately, an instance where I disagree with the good Saint Hicks.

It can be fun, but consider that it's not the same as tripping in your living room, and doses and expectations should be adjusted.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: tripping at amusement park? [Re: afoaf]
    #2411729 - 03/09/04 07:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"too many long, uncomfortable silences in line."

disneyland huh? dont they have those deals where you can nab a ticket for a certain time (say.. i wanna go on indiana jones: its 11am, i grab a 1pm ticket and when the time rolls around i'm first in line!)

thats what i did. as long as you always have those bomb tickets for a solid days worth of rides, you're set to avoid lines. its pretty sweet (and in the down time, just go on mr toads wild ride over and over)

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Edited by lukeboots (03/09/04 07:29 PM)

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2414264 - 03/10/04 11:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yeah! Last summer I went to Disney World with my parents...we went to The Magic Kingdom one day and I went with about 1/2 of a good hit of acid in me. It was a low dose, to play it cool, and it was fucking awesome. I had Such a good time. My parents probably noticed my increase in engery and laughing at everything, but whatever, you would have to really start to blow it for someone to say "dude, are you tripping or what?" Truely one of the coolest things I've every done.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #2415894 - 03/10/04 05:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i went to disneyland on lsd twice.. ill spit a few memorys from it/

first time was with my parients at 15 or so,  i ate it like everyday before i hoped on the plane down there so only got a tolerence high outta it plus the bs family runaround.

2nd time me and some kids i met at a rave hoped on a greyhound with a bottle of 151 drunk as fuck, traveled 28hrs to anihime, finding lsd on the way in sacramento.. 3suger cubes of some very good lsd and it had been awhile, man that was one of my favoite days, got right off the bus took some shots went to tom sawer island and smoked a bowl up in the treehouse, went back across the river went on pirates of the carribean realized disneyland kinda sucks as u get older lol, so we went and took all the dose in toon town, within 5 minutes i was alrdy feeling it, 10minutes later we went on this ''goofy'' rollercoaster in toon town and i knew i was in for a big one.. hehe.. by the time i got off i was closeing in on my peak and we went for rodger rabbits cartoon spin, the ride is being in a kart spinning around in swirling colors, which i was alrdy doing before the ride hehe, i remember walking on thinking it was my turn in line everyones like what are you doing noone told you to go.. i was like wtf? :laugh:

some other highlights of that day was the haunted mansion, 1 homie we were with never really took a psychdelic before and had never been to disneyland for that matter, we were all frying going through the first part where u walk, he thought we were still in line and all this shit started happening lol, then all 3 of us ended up in 1, 2 man cart jsut going psychotic..

between rides wed sit around smoke cigs drenched in sweat and do nothign but laugh at what was going on around us lol..
after awhile we had to catch our grip so we tried to find our way outta disneyland through this parkinglot, hopped some fences even and stillc ouldent find a fucking street for like 45mins lol, first hotel we saw we baught a room, broke out the 151 and started to drink the rest of the bottle, now it was all over, lsd drunk of my ass... we went to downtown disney to go on the monorail cause we thought itd be a trippy experiencee and there was this fence blocking us and the path to the right was a swamp mess of people lol, so we hopped the fence only enough room for 2, so i hoped the one going diagnol thinking after the bushs id be where my friends ended up... but Fuck me! i ended up on stage lmao, at some bird show that crowd of people were watching... ..... .. .. . ... i didnt click for a second even with the odd glares and my friedns motioning me the other way lol.. finnally came too and hopped down back towards disneyland :laugh:.

saw the 3d movie on lsd too which was crazy, tho not near as cool as id imagined... theirs alot more too that day but thoes are the highlights hehe.

Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
    #2421581 - 03/12/04 01:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My friends did it once on a lot of cid it was a different world...it kicked ass they said..,,

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2422676 - 03/12/04 06:40 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It's better to smoke a few bowls and then go to amusement parks...

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2423734 - 03/12/04 01:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I went with some friends to kings island on srhooms and lsd before. The time we took 1 hit of lsd each was amazing. The best part i remember was the ride goin up drop zone. Felt like it took forever staring at everyone so small way high up warped on lsd.... woah it gives me chills to think about.

The time on shrooms tho was bad. My friends freaked out and passed out after riding phantom teatre. It was a hot day we told the people he was heat problems. I was so close to freaking as well, but my non tripping friend handled situation great.

I dont think id go back to an amusement park on psychadelics again. its jsut too much.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience