Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Growing out of drugs?
    #2403963 -

Im 23 years old now and ive been doing drugs since i was 19.
Ive smoked alot of pot,
did a bunch of acid (excess of 100 hits)
grown and ate my own shrooms,
smoked pcp off a cigarete,
rolled on E a few times (under 10),
smoked/snorted/ate alot of crank,
snorted cocaine a few times.
ate numerous kinds of pain and nerve pills,
ate dxm powder and drank the syrup,
just recently smoked salvia (woah!)
im sure theres much more i just havent thought of at this moment

Well im starting to feel tired of it all. When I was in high school i was really against drugs. Didnt want to do them didnt feel the need. All my friends smoked pot, that didnt affect me. I didnt mind that they did it, they never pressured me to. But one day when i was 19 i for some reason wanted to smoke some weed. My friends werent going to let me because i never had before and they didnt want to get me started, but they did anyway. After that i moved out of state to go to school where i started using every drug i could get my hands on. I always had the thought in my mind that i just wanted to try them all out, to see what was such a big deal. Now that i have i really dont feel the desire to do drugs anymore. I wouldnt mind doing E one or two more times. I still like to smoke pot but im doing that less and less. I never really thought about it but I know deep inside this amsterdam trip im taking is like my farewell to marijuana. I finish college this semester and will be getting a real job this summer and i dont think i'll have room for it in my life anymore. I think though that as I get older and more secure, close to retirement i would like to pick up the weed smoking again. The other drugs ive experimented and enjoyed their effects and now i think im done with them. I cant say I didnt enjoy myself though. But who knows what i'll feel tomorrow when someone comes up with some blotter of some of my favorite drug?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2404359 -

im 20 and have been doing drugs since i was 13. Ive done the following (so far)

Pot (everyday almost since i was 13)
Mushrooms (close to 20 times)
Acid (3 times)
Coke(did it almost everyday for 2 years,probably wont touch it again)
DXM (too many times)
E (1-2 times a month)
Nitrous (everyday for the past 2 weeks)
Heroin (2 times)
Oxycodone (still on it, hehe)
Crack/Freebase (did it once, never again. way too addictive)

I dont ever see myself growing tired of drugs, i will do them till the day i die, hopefully not from the drugs, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: dopehat20]
    #2404522 -

You're experimenting, it's common, a lot of people do it. Its a good thing, use it to your advantage. Most people who do drugs like them to much to quit, and will always tell you it doesnt affect their lives. You already admitted that you dont have time to smoke. You have your priorities straight.

Good having you in the scene man, thanks for stopping by. We'll keep the movement strong if you ever want to stop back in.  :nut: :crazy2: :stoned:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2404593 -

Abusing drugs I see a lot more teens and young 20s people doing, as is natural for them. If one acid trip can make you see the world so entirely different, imagine how different the world will be tripping on acid everyday! they says to themselves. They'll smoke weed everyday, do shrooms 2 or 3 times a week, do acid whenever they get it, mainly just natural street freaks, eating anything they can get their hands on. Then as people get older, they have a tendency to either drop drugs altogether, thinking they've learned all they can or having dropped into addictive opiates, or to hold them as much more sacred, shrooming only occassionally and holding it in higher regards. Anyhow, that's how I've seen it, and that's why from all those hippies from the 60s and 70s, you don't see many of them doing the same shit they did back then, especially at the same rate.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2404595 -

be sure to try some DMT before you quit :smile:


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2404613 -

ive done drugs since i was 15 im now 19...

man it was the crank that made you not want anymore im tellin ya :frown:

as far as "drugs" ive just done

smokin' weed everyday
acid (less than 20 hits)
E (over 100 hits)
shrooms (over 30 hits)

yea... hits man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #2404625 -

lol


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: Vulture]
    #2406131 -

I dont think Ill ever get tired of doing drugs.
Shrooming 4-5 times a year is pretty heathly for the mind IMHO
It helps me keep my priorities straight :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2406141 -

i've been doing drugs since the age of 14...and now that i'm 23 years old and "settling down" now, i can say that i'm not necessarily growing tired of drugs, i just don't do it as often as i used to (which was pretty much everyday) and i can see myself pulling away from the whole drug lifestyle/culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: boO]
    #2406146 -

I'm exactly the same way, boo!

I used to spend all day, every day, high as I could get. I took anything and everything that came my way. It was part of the "lifestyle".

Now I seem to be settling into a lifestyle where I still appreciate all the fun drugs can bring (as well as the exploration!) but do not spend all my time doing so.

Hell...I think it's easier to appreciate being high when it's something you only do every once in a while! :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2406920 -

I'm on a long break from drugs. My brain is so fucked up right now that I don't even feel anything from alcohol. The only drug I'll do at this point is weed because it's the only thing that works and it's harmless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing out of drugs? [Re: ]
    #2407201 -

I'm in my 40s still smoking, still doing
the very occasional bit of powder. It's
like a psychological addiction with the
hash, dont end up like me, quit now.

But hey, i still love getting stoned and
going to concerts, i should quit though.


--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heath Ledger is dead for some reason
( 1 2 3 4 all )
WhiskeyClone 6,196 70 01/24/08 08:12 PM
by MrSinister
* Jim "Reverend Horton" Heath's secret to picking up gals razmablues 580 0 02/24/07 07:18 PM
by razmablues
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,583 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,410 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,691 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,705 topic views. 2 members, 54 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.