Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Trip Report - DXM 630mg
    #2397457 - 03/03/04 07:32 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Fuuuuuuck :laugh: Last night i ingested 630mg of pure dxm powder from a chemical supplier for my first time with pure stuff and it was some crazy shit. I ate the two pill capsules full of dxm at about 9:30pm. At about 10:30 when i was laying in my bed listening to some hallucinogen, the effects were coming on mildly. I stood up just to check, and i couldn't stand up very welld. After that i was in for a wild ride. I tooke my headphones off at about 11:00 and as time crept by very slowly, i pondered on some deep stuff (the whole night was filled with introspection) about death, my friends, and my life in general. A lot of the time i didn't know that i was on the dxm, or anything at all. When the effects hit hard, any little itch on my body turned into a very annoying almost hurting ich. Mainly my head. I just layed there not moving much, not being able to talk at all, thinking about crazy shit. Then i lost myself and my personality (strongest ego loss i've ever had), and could barely remember myself by looking in the mirror. Any time i moved or sat up for a few seconds, my vision got really fucked up and i couldn't focus in on anything. I don't remember much of my stream of consciousness or what i was thinking exactly, but i'm sure as the day goes on and i get to think about it more, i'll know. It's 7:30am and i just woke up still pretty fucked up. Teeth are chattering pretty bad.  :nut:

This shit is crazy......

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2397489 - 03/03/04 07:50 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Btw, the effects lasted until 2:30am i think...i don't really know, i still went to bed pretty fucked up and not being able to walk. I was so lazy on the shit, that i didn't want to turn my stereo back on. The dxm brought back some experiences from previous shrooming experiences, and i remember one of them was the feeling of my mouth as a cylindrical cone floating through nothingness. Damn, i wish i could remember more of it. I'll hopefully recall a lot of it as the day goes on.

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

#2397496 - 03/03/04 07:52 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I was seeing life in a whole different perspective, with a whole new purpose. Sorry for the multiple posts, but i just keep thinking of more and more to say :tongue: Peace

--------------------

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

#2399345 - 03/03/04 03:56 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I've been thinkin of my dxm trip all day...and i'm still puzzled about what really happened, and what i was thinking of. I was astounded today when i remember thinking about 3 of my friends. One of them sells bud to my zebra. When i was thinking of him, i was thinking of him and i in the day time and him fronting me some weed for free. Well, today as i'm standing outside with him in the daylight, he asks if i need any bud. I said that i didn't have my money with me and he replied saying that he'd front it to me and i could pay him later. Not sure if this is purely coincidental or actual esp on dxm.

I still felt kinda wavy all day, and gettin high boosted the effects greatly. I'm gonna pick up some salvia extract tonight and maybe some part of the trip will tie in with last nights trip. I like it when drug experiences are somehow linked together :laugh:

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2399597 - 03/03/04 04:59 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Contrary to what most people feel, I actually enjoy DXM as well and I'm not ashamed of it. I feel that under the right circumstances it can be used as a powerful ego destroyer and visionary drug. It's good for going far out. Mixed with weed it gives some of the best visuals I've had on any drug.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2399768 - 03/03/04 05:45 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2400118 - 03/03/04 07:27 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah, this drug is actually pretty deep...there's just somethin about it that is mindblowing :smile:

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2400566 - 03/03/04 09:49 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

its almost certainly not very good for you on an interpersonal level. but it can lead to a great feeling of self satisfaction and it certainly allows you mind to do completely impossible things, things that i think make even ayahuasca (in my limited experiance) pale in comparisson. like i said, none of its useful though, just incredibly un-normal/imaginative.

i like how it superfucks with time/chaos.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2403760 - 03/04/04 05:41 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

i love dxm its great fun but not when you take to much that you don't like it. I always get a dream affect. Something happens then 10 minutes later i look back on what happened and don't know if it was a dream or what really happened. This happens through out most the night. I love this affect.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflinePsilomind
Anti-Prohibitionist
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2403980 - 03/04/04 06:52 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

What are you talking about and where can I get some?

--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: bert]
    #2404189 - 03/04/04 07:44 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

DXM + Smoking is GREAT!

OfflineTeknics
Stranger
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: Psilomind]
    #2404216 - 03/04/04 07:50 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

DXM, my new favourite drug that I've only ever done approx 100mg of. (Just started researching this week, doing it next week.) Dextromethorphan Hybromide. (yes I've remembered that). It's the main active ingredient in cough syrup. One of it's effects, oddly enough, is suppressing coughs medicinally, not just coating the throat. But, it's also a disasociative psychoactive. It's the most dangerous hallucinogen there is (or so they say) when taken constantly in large amounts, but it's perfectly (as far as drugs go) safe to do every once in awhile. (500mg average dose twice a month, nothing to worry about). However, don't just buy any cough medicine. Do your research, read ingredients. Any cough syrup that has anything else besides DXM as the main ingredient will not do, INCLUDING if it says Dextromethorphan Polisirex. Polisirex is an edible plastic, and the ingredients will say something like DXM Polisirex per 5ml eruivelant to 15mg DXM Hybromide. :P SO the edible plastic itself is an ingredient you don't want to deal with. Normally this is in tablets, and certain brands like Delsym DM. (My favourite to use medicinally, works and good taste) Robotussin is the most popular brand in the scene, but normally stores like Shoppers Drug Mart, or some similair store that has a Pharmacy will have their own 'generic' brand cough syrup that is just 15-30MG Dextromethorphan Hybromide per 5ml. A good starting point is 100-200MG DXM, but there are different plateaus to the trip, and they are all very different. Try erowid.org for your best bet on learning about DXM, and any links. (Oh, and people, no Coricidon Cough and Cold Tablets, they have one of the worst ingredients to overdose on!)

Offlinewhereislucy
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: Teknics]
    #2404490 - 03/04/04 08:58 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

isnt it hydrobromide? (yes i tried to remember it too, guess i didnt do a good job if it is in fact hybromide) dextromethorphan hydrobromide is a cool ass chemical name

OfflineTeknics
Stranger
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: whereislucy]
    #2405186 - 03/04/04 11:56 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Ahh my friend. The Hydro slipped my mind, but you are write; and it sounds better than Hybromide. Hydrobromide is much much better, and correct. I will edit my previous post.. Thanks. Remember kids, only DXM as the active ingredient, and hydrobromide, not polisirex.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #2405691 - 03/05/04 02:43 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Someone's got to point me in the right direction here. We cant get this in Belgium. Oh all right, so we have a decent(ish) goverment thats not run by a simian. We have a decent health and social system that does not penalise for poverty. We have a good education system and are respected in a lot of ways your country is not. Unfortunately though we dont seem to have DXM which is pissing me off!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineTeknics
Stranger
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2409177 - 03/08/04 09:47 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

heh. That's weird.. look at all the cough syrup in your local store, in the active ingredients, look for dextromethorphan hydrobromide. Also some cough tablets or lozenges have it as ingredient. You could also try diphenhydramine (in sleeping pills) or dimenhydrinate (in anti-naeseus, like gravol). they really fun

drew

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #2409196 - 03/08/04 09:55 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

anarchyhollow said:
A lot of the time i didn't know that i was on the dxm, or anything at all.

Yeah DXM is some pretty crazy shit. It's definitely more intense than shrooms, and most of the classic pychedelics, but in a totally different way. Shrooms are much more fun, they're like sensory overload. DXM has it's place though... dex is more like sensory UNDERload. It's like you're dead from the world, you are emotionally numb and feel like a machine. You don't feel like you are alive. You feel like an alien.

DXM was my introduction into the world of tripping, and I liked it a lot. After drinking some syrup once to check it out, I went right ahead and ordered 50g of the pure powder off the net, and went apeshit on it over a summer. Big mistake. It's definitely some POWERFUL shit, and it is very unforgiving on your brain. My ability to feel emotions has been permanently impacted, but recently I quit smoking bud and found out that that played a huge role in it. Just be careful and don't go overboard.

For the info, I did about 20-25g in total, 1 4th plateau trip, the rest mostly strong 3rd plateau. I loved that world.... but I can't go back. I don't really need to anyway. I'll never forget that shit.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: the free thinker]
    #2410177 - 03/09/04 06:42 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

> For the info, I did about 20-25g in total

Just to be clear, 20-25g at once is around 5x to 10x a lethal dose.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Trip Report - DXM 630mg [Re: Seuss]
    #2411560 - 03/09/04 03:08 PM (20 years, 23 days ago)

Oh yeah, for sure. I'm not stupid enough to eat 20 grams of DXM at once. The most I dosed at once was close to 2g on a pretty good tolerance, and that was a 4th plateu.

A kid I knew did 2.5g, and he said that he just curled up into a ball and sat against his wall on his bed hoping he didn't die.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale