Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23896594 -

go to a doctor


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #23896693 -

Irrigate that shit with isopropyl. Don't want any infections. Is it still bleeding?

When I was younger I slammed the fingers of my left hand in a sliding glass door. Nearly lost them all. They're still numb :sad:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23896711 -

Yes it swelling. No doctor though, I don't do those

I've actually never gotten an infection in a cut before, had lots of dirt filled wounds that heal open with no bandaid or anything, never a single infection in my life


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Edited by trees (12/05/16 12:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23896732 -

trees said:
Fennario said:
Might I inquire as to how you went about cutting your finger so badly?



You know how when you're pushing a knife on an object in the wrong direction with force? And you know it's not going to end well but you think that it might work anyway? And just as you're thinking "I'm a dumb ass" the knife slips behind your forceful had into your other hand like you just imagined it doing.



:haha::okay::sadyes: Unfortunately I know that all too well

It'll probably be fine, just keep an eye out for infection and make sure you keep it clean. I've had some pretty bad wounds that I really should've went to the doctor for, but didn't. I refuse to get stitches (phobia). One of my last serious injuries I learned about these things called wound closure strips, they're like butterfly stitches 2.0 (that is to say, they actually fucking work, even on areas that move a lot) I dunno if you'd need them but something to keep in mind for the future.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23896736 -



--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23896742 -

trees said:
No doctor though, I don't do those




Famous last words.

Not even this one?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: Patlal]
    #23896743 -

No. I wouldn't care if she sucked my dick afterwards. Next doctor who actually tries to come at me with a needle is getting punched in the face.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23896752 -

Shroomslip said:
No. I wouldn't care if she sucked my dick afterwards.



What I would do to hear you say that in real life if she actually offered a blowjob


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: Patlal]
    #23896757 -

Lol, a blowjob doesn't do me any good when I end up passing out and feel like shit the entire day. The last time I got a needle in me, it was because I was so delirious from dehydration I barely even knew what was going on to begin with.

Besides, doctors are liars and that bitch looks like a lair without the doctor outfit. She'd probably stick me and then go "You didn't think I was serious, did you?"


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (12/05/16 12:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: Patlal]
    #23896759 -

Patlal said:
trees said:
No doctor though, I don't do those




Famous last words.

Not even this one?





I don't really like it when their eye liner is that heavy, looks  freaky, triggers my primal fight or flight response.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23896769 -

Post a picture already, jeez


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: koods]
    #23896812 -

It looks like a puny baby cut in the pics, but I assure you its not nice

Here's right after compression and several tissue papers


Here's with some labeling and details after cleaning it up today


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees] * 1
    #23897039 -

stop cutting your finger.  wtf you'd think you'd have learned last week.  Doesn't look infected to me tho, unless you have good insurance I probably wouldn't be going to the doctor myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees] * 1
    #23897135 -

That's not that bad, your finger's gonna be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: 1234go]
    #23897146 -

Yea I know, I was just panicked yesterday when I learned about neuromas that can form on severed nerves. Neuromas are really bad. Especially in a moving part of your hand



Sounds like lots of people sever nerves without neuromas forming though so I'm not worried about it anymo


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Edited by trees (12/05/16 03:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees] * 1
    #23897160 -

Don't ever internet your symptoms, haven't you heard?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #23897177 -

Oh I know, I'll Google symptoms no matter what. I've believed that I've had every single type of cancer by now.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Finger numb after slicing it [Re: trees]
    #23897274 -

Belief takes focus and discipline, can't fault you for that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Comfortably Numb
( 1 2 all )
gdman 2,316 23 07/27/04 09:10 PM
by fearfect
* Where do people get the nerve to sell bunk shit? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
PJDIDDLE 3,632 20 06/16/04 10:47 AM
by splifftoter
* My Mom is getting on my fucking nerves! Vulture 1,441 11 07/06/04 08:01 PM
by Juggler
* Comfortably Numb ,on "week long" acid trip CaptainH13 2,474 8 11/24/04 06:08 AM
by kosmic_charlie
* Crazy fingers. Hanky 733 5 02/10/05 03:30 PM
by SidiHidi
* Have you ever had a doctor stick his finger up your asshole?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,457 28 09/20/04 06:30 PM
by afoaf
* Finger gate LearyfanS 629 6 11/01/04 11:07 PM
by ChingChong
* Smoking something probably not meant to be smoked... overgrower 1,335 12 12/10/04 06:04 PM
by Cubieman420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
558 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.