Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794017 -

Connoisseur said:
:pm: me some of your ideas!

:grin:



Hes working for moonshoe. He will steal and sell your ideas. Trust no one!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23794025 -

With today's generation I'm sure it would. I'd rate you for that if I'd not already given you 5. It's pretty fuckin epic actually.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794028 -

Maybe we can collaborate on a fantasy-erotic epic someday. :cheers:

FYI the Character of "Magnifico the Mighty" is based on SunnyDeenus


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (11/02/16 09:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23794036 -

Detailing cars

Found a vanilla Oreo under the seat taste good


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: watermelon mon]
    #23794046 -

shoeporn is the porn of the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794054 -

Connoisseur said:
what you up to liz?




Just workin'...like a doog.

Work sucks. I know.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: shadyy]
    #23794058 -

gotta get that bankkk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794090 -

Yip


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794113 -

Yeah, still waiting for my billion dollar idea.

I'm circling it.

:feelsoldman:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: shadyy] * 2
    #23794466 -

Gif of the day


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: shadyy]
    #23794492 -

I Don't think any of you guys have the intelligence to even know what to do with my brilliant ideas. I don't.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794705 -

if they are brilliant how do you not know what to do with them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794718 -

I don't think the world is ready for them.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794720 -

the shroomery is ready for them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur] * 2
    #23794729 -

I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794734 -

I do narrow my reader audience really hard. But it's fine. They'll be better people when they read my smut.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794736 -

help people evolve through smut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23794744 -

You need to get their attention with sex and violence before teaching them morals. It's how the bible did it.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794748 -

they never learn them in the end anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2
* waking up sucks dawn of a new day 1,544 10 07/06/03 12:18 PM
by dawn of a new day
* Waking Life Che_Night_Soil 497 4 02/17/04 09:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* z
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 3,729 33 02/15/09 01:54 PM
by circularvortex
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
634 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.