Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction *DELETED* * 12
    #23721181 -

Post deleted by OsculateOfDemise

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by OsculateOfDemise (10/09/16 10:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 1
    #23721198 -

I really hope all in life is going well for you now, you really didn't deserve all that struggle & heartache, especially the portions which stemmed from your loved one. May you be divinely protected & spiritually blessed.


--------------------

•∞∅♆T!
:kingtard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: t3h_Lord] * 2
    #23721200 -

Thank you for taking the time to read it. I really appreciate it. I think the more I get this out of my head the better I can heal. This is the first time I ever let my thoughts out in writing and I feel better already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 2
    #23721208 -

Wow. Long, yet incredible early morning read.
We all love you.  Be sure to look in the mirror and smile to yourself, because you deserve it!


--------------------


A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: azur]
    #23721215 -

Thanks man, im glad you found it worthy of such an early read.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 1
    #23721217 -

You said it best..

You are a warrior :heart:

Quote:
My soul is finally starting to heal



This makes me very happy :hug:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: Masked] * 1
    #23721224 -

Thank you Masked. Youve been a great deal of help to me through my healing  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23721347 -

Holy dawg didn't know you went through any of that, I'm not a great follower of this board but I remember you

Glad it's over, I'm sure you'll be back on your radiance soon :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 1
    #23721369 -

Didn't you post your final goodbyes a while back?

Also tl dr

Also hope you're not a fiend anymore

:guiltyascharged:

So what happened to your man?

Edited by stzacrack (10/09/16 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23721492 -

OOD great to see a thread by you its been a while, i havent read it yet but i will shortly once my brain is up to its fully functioning capacity.

Come back to the boards! We miss you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: stzacrack]
    #23721542 -

Great read osc. I'm happy you were able to break out of that life, it sounds truly fucked and painful. I really hope you're doing better now :hug:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23721587 -

Thank you for sharing .

What would you say to the people who say that meth isn't very addictive or harmful ?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction *DELETED* [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23721620 -

Post deleted by Sanguin3

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23721634 -

I definitely believe you use meth judging by the text wall :sadyes: I can relate to alot of what you say, tho I never really took much meth.  Really sucks when it starts to take a toll on the body and life is always shit.  Best wishes getting back on your feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23721766 -

:heart:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: Sanguin3]
    #23721863 -

I've been there. Go here if you ever wanna talk about it.


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23721894 -

Moonshoe said:
Thank you for sharing .

What would you say to the people who say that meth isn't very addictive or harmful ?



Not physically addictive like heroin and meth isn't harmful in and of itself, people harm themselves with their use

People are responsible for misuse not the drug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23722162 -

Thanks for sharing your story Osculate.

You inspire me.


--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #23722241 -

Sad story, this seems to happen a lot

I'm glad you made it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Devils Playground - My Battle Through Addiction [Re: stzacrack]
    #23722245 -

stzacrack said:
Didn't you post your final goodbyes a while back?

Also tl dr

Also hope you're not a fiend anymore

:guiltyascharged:

So what happened to your man?



Yes I did a while back. I was hurt due to a few members of the board using me and my appearance as a means of ridicule. It was annoying when it was just in the romper room but when it spilled out to the pub I was tired of all the lack of disrespect and decided to devote my time elsewhere.

No, I have not done any meth since 2012.

Despite everything I went through, I took him back into my life. I didn't want to give up on the relationship and him. He still struggled with his addictions to meth and gambling for the years to follow. I tried to work through our problems but he constantly lied to me. I cut him out of my life two years ago. He recently contacted me and we hung out a few times. He hasn't changed. I told him about a week ago that I don't want to bearound him anymore. I haven't heard from him since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fox News: VT Shooter Possessed by Devil? Redstorm 4,200 19 04/19/07 06:38 PM
by Syle
* Addiction
( 1 2 all )
Fungushungry 2,460 36 12/05/04 11:57 PM
by BanJankri
* Battling the internet addiction 40oz 930 12 11/18/05 05:30 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* is pot really addictive?
( 1 2 all )
silly_sigh_ben 3,025 26 06/15/06 12:33 AM
by Gumby
* Park Avenue Playground - "The Trip" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,316 3 07/19/05 12:31 PM
by Noetical
* What Non-Drug Activites Are You Addicted To?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,299 29 09/02/06 12:22 AM
by MOTH
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,476 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Former Full House Star Addicted to Meth? n20forme 1,178 6 02/04/06 10:56 AM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
754 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.