Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
poems/songs I use to get chicks.
    #2371048 -

well not exactly...but a man can try, can't he? :wink:

I think you can understand the direction of these poems. I don't know how many I will post but they are special to me. I can take constructive critizism and I also take complements well too. :tongue:


-------

forgive my innocense
excuse my understanding,
but you leaving me
wasn't apart of the plan,
didn't know what to do
didn't know how to live
me thinking we had a life
was all that had been,

so excuse my tears
and remove my heart
that you worked so hard to get,
and make it your trophy
since you seem to forget

-------

I packed my bag and hit the bed
my head touched the pillow - instant death,
but I awake with a smile as i feel another head
lean over with a kiss, that got the energy flowing.

I peaked one eye to see this woman - I adore
and skooched over to return the favor once more,
blue glossy eyes pierce through the night
and show a caring person that just might....

love me for who I am
and hugs me to show she cares,
I give my eyes for you to see
what kind of person I can be.

I rise and awake to brush my teeth,
to get dressed for my flight that leaves,
and as I peak through the door in bold
I see your conture that I want to hold,

can't hold back - I wont forget
that day I felt you up against my lips
to remind you I will come back,
back to bed, where the pillow touched my head

-----

your beauty as I approach
shows the kindness you envoke,
and as I see your smile
makes all my dreams come alive.
the skin of you hand, left
me the impression that we met
in a life much simplier than this
and yet I don't miss it.

your eyes seem to read my mind
I see you smile, like you know
what I am going to say
but I say it anyway.

-----

stumble

I see the light, my bandages removed
couldn't walk before, stumble along through,
cotton gauze reveals a scar
no surgeon can work on.

in a past life, a blinking eye ago
search for answers, i couldn't ignore
painful memories, cut my friends
that left the scar, unattended

light dims, another day of waste
the bandages used, on my face
memories drift to torn
as a new scar is born

-----

promiscuity

verus 1
do you recall my name?
or is it forgotten in your mind,
was our time lost?
in your heartless mind of lust,
did you get it all out?
and does your life hurt much?

chorus
never speak my name
and forget what I say.
it will dawn on you
who are you?

verus 2
was my honesty to much?
did you get it in your head?
that what you did was fucked,
and I am never going to forget.

chorus
never speak my name
as I walk away
as I hope it dawns on you
who are you?

verus 3
do you look in the mirror?
are you discussed by the face,
or is your mirror broken?
do you think thats what brought you to this place?

----

this is my last poem.. it means alot as I have these conflict in my life everyday. ok hear it goes...

God, where do I go, what do I do,
can't seem to find, I am overdue,
I need direction, to find my way through

God, where do I look, to draw the line,
can't seem to find, where I sign,
I need some help, which is divine

God, why did I fall, fall from grace,
was it my choice, or my mistake,
will you help, or am I a disgrace

God, can it be, I lost my touch,
drank some wine, I had to much,
intoxications all i feel, it is my crutch

God, how do I live, my remaining days,
can't seem to pray, and be awake,
sorrow is all I feel, each day is just gray.

-----


I hope you enjoyed my poems and songs, as you can see some of them are songs and some are not...what I like about these poems is that you get to know me(joshua) and understand what kind of person I am, whether its a failing artist or your favorite mod. :smirk:

peace :sun:

zerohero :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poems/songs I use to get chicks. [Re: ]
    #2374750 -

i very much liked them, especially the last one.

i related to it alot. keep writing...


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poems/songs I use to get chicks. [Re: ]
    #2376947 -

Dude, I'm about ready to sleep with you.  The chicks don't have a chance.  :grin:  Seriously, though, I really enjoyed them.  They are very well written, your style is similar to my own (when I write), but better.  Thank you for sharing them, I hope you continue to do so in the future.

BigNerd


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poems/songs I use to get chicks. [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2379676 -

thanks girlie!!  I am glad you liked the last one. :laugh:

bignerd - :grin: I knew it would get someone in bed with me. :wink:  thanks for reading them and finding them enjoyable.  what is my writing style though? I have never taken courses in writing but I am interested in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Technicolor Sunset - poem/song vampirism 760 2 08/04/03 11:21 PM
by
* a poem/ song smoochie 527 2 02/11/04 04:45 PM
by idiotek
* YOUR song charlietuna 645 4 02/07/05 05:08 PM
by SneezingPenis
* some poems..... Conscious_Shadow 1,377 9 10/28/02 02:50 PM
by Conscious_Shadow
* Favorite poem?
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 3,230 21 08/06/24 01:04 PM
by ManyAk
* Rate my Short Poems(Begginer seeking Constructive Critisism) Northernsoul 1,274 9 04/21/04 12:54 PM
by KthxBye
* A poem of mine. Please read and respond. psikooz 1,932 12 12/06/03 07:05 AM
by Zildjian
* Some Adult Shel Silverstein Poems - He was a stoner. felix 9,283 14 08/09/04 02:25 PM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,232 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.