Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23639394 -

Frosted circus animals. I can eat tons of any kind of food and I never gain a pound. Not sure why my body doesn't play by the rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Love_spirit]
    #23639434 -

My grocery store carries a pink animal cracker flavor. You would love it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #23639466 -

Original Cheez-it.
Parmesan goldfish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #23639788 -



--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23639924 -

Raw almonds.

I order 10 lb bags of them and munch on them whenever I'm reading or at the computer.  It's become a habit, and probably a healthy one.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #23640007 -

Celestial Traveler said:
Raw almonds.

I order 10 lb bags of them and munch on them whenever I'm reading or at the computer.  It's become a habit, and probably a healthy one.



I love raw nuts, raw is always so much better than roasted. They're the best when they're still in the shell too.

Edited by Crystal G (09/13/16 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #23640011 -

Oreos, mini powdered donuts (hell any donuts for that matter), chips and salsa, SunChips (mmmmmm), gummy worms, gummy bears, cookies, lots of cookies, kettle popcorn, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way Midnights, and SunChips :yesnod:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23640087 -

goldfish theyre so healthy an tasty


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23640129 -

haha, u and your goldfish.

I find them slimy and slippery :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #23640132 -

mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23640313 -

None really

Peaches and oranges
Sharp Cheeses with bread
Chocolate in general, the darker the better (including up to 100%, chocolate solids)


Sometimes I binge on these...
Beer, mostly for the flavor (Ninkasi, Deschutes, Firestone)
Energy drinks (Bing, amazon, blue sky)
Kamboucha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #23640319 -

zZZz said:
Ritz crackers. You better hide them when I come over or u can kiss ur cracker box goodnight.



:ilold:

I've got like 3 boxes of those things that have probably been sitting around since the first Gulf War
Do you genuinely enjoy them? I thought they were like survival food or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23640323 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
deph said:
small chinese dicks, find em in the Oriental aisle



Oh yeah, theyre right next to the cream of sum yung gai.




:ilold:

This thread delivered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: SkagitHunter]
    #23640355 -

SkagitHunter said:
My wife makes some bomb ass snickerdoodles. But if you really want some chronic try "frooties." Tootsie roll makes them. No, they are not the big colored lemon, vanilla and whatever the fuck shitty tasting tootsie rolls. These are flavor packed pawn your tv to buy more good. The best flavors they have are blue raspberry and apple. The pink lemonades not bad. I eat so many of these I shit blue.



There's a store that sells them in bags of 500 and my favorite is the fruit punch the strawberry and apple crisp me in close second to that. The hood ass gas station up the street sells a sandwich baggie of mixed flavores for 99 cents

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #23640448 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
mushrooms.



What kind of mushrooms? :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23641118 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Cowb0yNeal00 said:
mushrooms.



What kind of mushrooms? :datass:



The ones that make you the gay, obviously.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #23641208 -

pickled pig feet and starbursts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: plasma]
    #23641484 -

your girlfriends pussy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Snack foods/munchies YouEnjoyMyself 949 9 08/15/03 07:51 AM
by Fungushungry
* favorite snack?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilygirl 4,282 47 09/10/04 06:14 AM
by Anonymous
* One of my roommates never eats any of his food. daba 1,339 9 05/10/04 12:52 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,473 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Addiction
( 1 2 all )
Fungushungry 2,460 36 12/05/04 11:57 PM
by BanJankri
* The Beef Jerky Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
VoidOfsPg 19,060 169 08/13/07 03:31 PM
by Jive turkey
* The Snack That Snacks Back! PapaverS 833 9 09/21/04 11:31 AM
by Papaver
* Holy crap - house with tons of food + boredom = I feel sick freddurgan 620 3 05/30/05 02:26 AM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,779 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.