Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Lucy9]
    #23637619 -

Lucy9 said:
My favorites are peaches and avocados.  I really like swiss and cheddar, too.



Word, I'm similar to you in terms of snacks. I use real foods just smaller portions. Most snack food out there is junk food and empty calories imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Lucy9]
    #23637890 -

I love apples as well. The skittles apple flavor sucks. You can't go fucking with skittles. Check it out man there's an online petition to restore skittles to its former glory. You'll see my sig on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: SkagitHunter]
    #23637892 -

IBC Cream Soda and Orange Cream Soda        :drooling:


Chips too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Big Worm]
    #23637905 -

When i was a kid i was all over cream soda. There was a really good (cheap) brand me and my big bro loved (in the 90s). It had like evergreen trees on the can and the brand name started with a w. Chit was good dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: SkagitHunter]
    #23637906 -

cheese and crackers
pepperoni
baklava
pineapples
pakora
samosa


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23637908 -

Mozzarella and salted tomatoes.

I go thru spouts of sugar smacks tho. Sometimes I would eat a Smores every night.

When I was younger I would have hot cocoa and the cinnamon graham crackers every day after school.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: pachoo]
    #23637914 -

Cashews and peanuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: qman]
    #23637940 -

jackfruit, mangoes, energy drinks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: thelanzii]
    #23638385 -

chips, cheese, salsa, chocolate, candy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #23638491 -

Junk:
Oreos, cheeses, root beer

Healthy:
Citrus fruits, fruit juice, any dried fruit


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23638620 -

Ritz crackers. You better hide them when I come over or u can kiss ur cracker box goodnight.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: zZZz]
    #23638691 -

Oreos, Domino's cinnastix, Gushers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: I Love Lucid] * 1
    #23638712 -

small chinese dicks, find em in the Oriental aisle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23638720 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
Beef jerky (who doesnt like jerky)



I don't, never had it, never will. It just looks worthless and weak, and I can't imagine it tasting any different


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #23638731 -

deph said:
small chinese dicks, find em in the Oriental aisle



Oh yeah, theyre right next to the cream of sum yung gai.

Sheekle said:
Mush 4 Brains said:
Beef jerky (who doesnt like jerky)



I don't, never had it, never will. It just looks worthless and weak, and I can't imagine it tasting any different



Worthless and weak? Weak? Beef jerky is NOT weak. Beef jerky will kick your ass and seduce your mother.

I feel like someone ought to lock you away somewhere and forcefeed you jerky you damn turkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: SkagitHunter]
    #23638927 -

I seen a few of your skittle petitions and two were closed.  I'm tryina get some of these new Skittles tonight to see what I taste in 'em.

On another key note, I like to put sugar on my toast.

Edited by Lucy9 (09/12/16 04:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #23638952 -

I like most junk food. I generally go through phases, lately it's been cereal. Froot Loops and Cinnamon Toast Crunch most recently, though I like them all.  I can bake all right and do regularly, yet sometimes only processed snack cakes hit the spot. I don't consider cheese a snack food, but I can eat a pound in a good sitting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: DustBunny] * 1
    #23639118 -

Rice crispys treats all day err day :homerdrool:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: zZZz]
    #23639347 -

I eat cake, ice cream, or pie everyday. I love good cake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What snack foods are you hopelessly addicted to? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #23639356 -

Flamin hot munchies


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Snack foods/munchies YouEnjoyMyself 950 9 08/15/03 07:51 AM
by Fungushungry
* favorite snack?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilygirl 4,282 47 09/10/04 06:14 AM
by Anonymous
* One of my roommates never eats any of his food. daba 1,339 9 05/10/04 12:52 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,474 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Addiction
( 1 2 all )
Fungushungry 2,460 36 12/05/04 11:57 PM
by BanJankri
* The Beef Jerky Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
VoidOfsPg 19,060 169 08/13/07 03:31 PM
by Jive turkey
* The Snack That Snacks Back! PapaverS 833 9 09/21/04 11:31 AM
by Papaver
* Holy crap - house with tons of food + boredom = I feel sick freddurgan 620 3 05/30/05 02:26 AM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,779 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.