Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
trip report: 4g + salvia extract
    #2363763 - 02/21/04 02:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Wow...where the fuck do i begin? Well, yesterday i had the sudden urge to trip. So got my 1/8, and chilled at my friends house for a bit. I was goin home, and i got a call on my cell phone from my ex-girfriend, and she said that she wanted to trip aswell. So i go get her an 1/8, and we go back to my friends house to chill. We eat the shtuff and chill until the effects started to take on. We smoke a couple bowls during that time, and then the effects started comin on hard for me. My ex was still not feelin much, but i seen the wall 'shuffling' at me to the music. We were listening to The Aphex Twins (sp?) throughout most of the trip...man, they are truly amazing. My experience wouldn't have been near as hardcore if they weren't on. So, i was experiencing hundreds of new things (such as most other trips), like i was a corner with three sides to me, and i could feel my mouth on one side, and two other new senses on the other two sides. I came across so many epiphanies, and great ideas but still am having trouble remembering them.

After an hour or so of trippin really hard, my friend loaded up some self-made salvia extract (not sure of the potency), and i've never done salvia extract before. I took one huge rip, held it in, and then after exhaling took another huge rip out of the water bong. I had completely forgotten that i smoked it, when a full on hoard of things came at me. I started busting out laughing so hard, and then i think i encountered lady salvia. There was a yellow lady (yellow was my theme color than night :tongue: ) trying to give me these yellow rectangular box looking things that were unfolding and melting, and gave me the feeling that i had to take them, but for some reason it was too much to handle. I got scared as fuck, and started saying nonsense to my friends. It was probably my most intense experience on drugs so far. I think lady salvia was trying to tell me that i should try salvia by itself first, and then mix the two :tongue:

So after that, we just sat there looking at each other giving crazy ass looks and looking like a bunch of crazy people. We talked about some far out ideas by Allan Watts (sp?), and discussed lot's of crazy stuff. Realities were splitting and mixing, and everything i was feeling was mixing up with the music and the environment. After leaving his house, i took my ex home and went home tripping out to the sky and stars. After getting home, i decided to take a bike ride around in the dark. Couldn't ride straight or anything, i was just trippin hard, rollin slowly down the street. I seen another person on a bike like a half-block away, and thought it was a bicycle race guy :tongue: After getting closer, i realize it was my friend riding home on his bike. We decided to go to his house, and i decided to let him try dmt for his first time. He hit like 25mg of it and puked. "What the fuck man, what the fuck?" he said after he puked. "That's like a way harder version of crack man, that's fucked up" <- that kinda made me mad, but i guess he had his reasons. We smoked a joint, and i went home. While laying in my bed, trying to take in what happened that night i kept spacin off for 5-10 minute periods thinkin about the most unimportant things staring out my morphing ceiling :tongue:

Last night, i actually realized how vast earth is (not even the universe, just earth) and found beauty in almost everything. My shoes seemed so damn appealing, and the dirt that i was walking on was amazing. Once i start to analyze my trip more, and try to remember more of it, i'll post more.

Here's one idea i had: All you do in life is wait for these happy moments (such as my trip), and when waiting for those moment you must remain happy. The way to remain happy is meditation i believe. So meditate as much as you can, and experience the good moments when they arrive. Not sure if this is even a feasable idea, but it's somethin i was thinking about last night. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: trip report: 4g + salvia extract [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2364030 - 02/21/04 03:43 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:sounds like a good time man
i'm glad you had a good trip
and it's "aphex twin"
and yes it's very good for trippin :cool:

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: trip report: 4g + salvia extract [Re: muse_sick]
    #2365599 - 02/21/04 11:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I can't believe i left out my friends tuning forks. He had 2 or 3 tuning forks which i've never seen before, and he was making some cool music with a pop can and 2 tuning forks. When touching a fork to my libret ring, it would sound like a bell ringing, and made that humming frequency throughout my head. My other friend didn't like it, and said that it hurt her head. Lot's of fun when tripping...

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience