Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Can I trip while on antipsychotics? [Re: goop] * 2
    #23508678 -

goop said:
You're the saddest, fake drug taking mofo on the mic sheekle

:laugh2:



Who is that? Is that sheekle?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I trip while on antipsychotics? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23508729 -

I remember being prescribed bupropion(generic for wellbutrin)years ago and if I can recall it gave me tons of energy as it was being introduced to my system. Even rode my bike all the way across the county to a country convenience store. Luckily they were open so I called someone to come get me. Didn't have a cell phone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I trip while on antipsychotics? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23508738 -

goldcaphunter said:
How's that work for ya? U done tried tried tripping on it? I was on remeron for a bit and mushrooms were fine same as weed but for some reason L just didn't work. I'm off now tho.



i havent tripped yet.

Weed seems about the same

i should probably quit hard (or all)drugs to see a real benefit.

i'm making progress though.


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I trip while on antipsychotics? [Re: Temnozor]
    #23509016 -

Unlikely with more recent antipsychotics, as they have a 5-HT2A antagonist mechanism.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 712 19 05/06/21 08:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* dopaminergic hidenseek1 315 5 01/07/13 01:54 PM
by psi
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,796 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Bound to trip this weekend... *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,647 31 05/08/04 06:13 AM
by filthysock
* Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) *DELETED* filthysock 2,602 8 03/12/14 02:33 PM
by PsychedelicHam
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,677 28 04/24/04 09:31 AM
by MOTH
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Tripping, money, and other pocket things.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 3,358 30 12/12/05 08:49 PM
by nookjohn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,791 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.