Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday)
    #2652865 - 05/08/04 10:47 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

For some reason this didnt work to submit as a trip report for some reason... so I'm posting this here.

Wild & Crazy

I had been planning to get my friends together one time and tripping with them for a very long time. None of these friends of mine have used mushrooms except one who has tried a little less than a gram which was only enough to put him in a good mood.
I had gotten 90 fresh grams of mushrooms in the mail and took a week to get a good group of good friends together for this event. There were five of us all in all.
I was the only who had tripped before and thought I would be in full control of the situation and be able to make sure everybody was tripping just fine. I promised them all that everything would be cool and that they loved it.
It was after school on Thursday 2004-05-07 we did it. We gathered together after school, got mentally prepared and made sure we were in a good mood? there was a reason to try to achieve this mental state since there had been some conflicts earlier that day and I told them this would be bad for the trip. We would be tripping anyway and there was no way we weren?t, this was the way it was.
We had gotten halfway up the mountain to the place where I spent my last trip when my friend got fed up with going up the mountain and asked if we couldn?t just stop where we were and started eating. The location was quite nice so I agreed to this idea.
We sat down and I passed a dose of an eighth to everybody. I just threw ?em all into my mouth, chewed and swallowed, like I usually do? maybe a bit faster than usual this time? but my friends nibbled on them like they were the most awful tasting things? which they really weren?t. I was getting annoyed at their complaints of the taste and how hard it was to get them down, but was trying to be co-operative and helpful. As a matter of fact I was coming up as the girls in the group (2 girls) were still nibbling on the last of which was left!
My trip started first, the come up was very strange. I felt loose, happy and cheerful, and performed some funny stunts to contribute to the general mood of the group? and it was very fun to do so at the come up. But the come up wasn?t much more than this? that was it, I just felt slightly happy and loose. Then, after a short period of time, it was like, ?KA-BOOM? and I was peeking. It was very strange because I thought what I was experiencing was just the beginning of the come up, and when the peak started I thought I was just REALLY sensitive to mushrooms that day and had a hardcore trip ahead of me. Better yet, didn?t know what to think. My whole body became totally slinky like, the ground felt like a trampoline and I had minimal control of my movements. I probably resembled gumby? I was moving like I was made out of rubber. My friends weren?t tripping yet but laughing their asses off at me. I thought this was all ok and did some funny things, but was seriously fucked up and it wasn?t as fun as I made it out to look like. It was just too much, just too much. I didn?t know what to make out of myself, I was falling over everywhere and talking nonsense. My body was orgasmic, I experienced intense euphoric orgasmic waves rushing through, it was almost too much, it felt very good, insane, too much, but good. I probably looked thoroughly insane to my friends who were all asking, ?will we end up like that??. I remember they were making contact with me, asking questions, but I would sometimes laugh at their questions and sometimes get a little pissed just to show I was in no condition to make sense of anything, no matter how much I said that though, they couldn?t exactly understand what I meant by not being able to comprehend. Basically I was lying on the floor feeling like the veins in my body had rooted themselves into the earth beneath me along with the roots of the plants? I was a golden cavity in the ground, which a cool blue river ran through. Neon pink and green colours splashed the inside of my eyes and I saw the wildest things. I moaned out loud orgasmic.
It felt like I was going on forever, and nothing was happening to none of the others which was very strange to me. I couldn?t understand how we had all eaten the same amount and out of all people I was the one tripping the first and the hardest! I just couldn?t understand it, but finally I accepted it as the way it probably were to be. I actually thought, ?oh well, ok, I?m the only one tripping today?. We sat there about three quarters of an hour so far and my friends all got up to do something. I asked them where they were going and they said they all had to go to the bathroom, so they were going down to my house. I said I would join them... getting 5 meters took like 5 minutes. We were walking on this path with a field of grass on both sides. It looked so much like a field of corn, the blades of grass seemed to be almost as tall as me, even though they barely were taller than up to my ankles. There were some sheep running in the distance and I was sure they were rabbits, I asked my friends if they were rabbits or sheep, they laughed. I knew they were sheep, but they looked so much like rabbits. This is when I realized my perception of size, distance was so fucked up. I had no sense of it whatever. Every few minutes I stopped up and asked my friends who was tripping.
One friend, Johnny, was obviously tripping. He didnt say anything. He just looked astonished and gazed around. Every once in a while he would say, "I dont understand anything, I just dont understand anything". He didnt answer me when I asked him if he was tripping, but it was obvious. My other friend, Ivan, said he was beginning to trip, he was all jittery and laughing alot. The two girls, Christine and Linda werent tripping. Actually they looked angry and fed up at... me. I didnt quite understand that... but everything in the atmosphere was weird. Everything seemed wrong. I felty like I'd eaten too much, I was supposed to take care of the others, but I was the one with least controll. And it seemed like everyone had to take care of me.
We got halfway through the field and I stopped up and said, "Guys, just go, do you're thing, I gotta go over here and do my thing... just trust me... I gotta do my thing, dont worry, I'll meet up later". I had to get my shit together... thats what I had to do. My plan was to go into the field and meditate, think... whatever and get my act together. I started dancing/walking/weaving through the grass field into the center. It felt so cool... the palms of my hands at the end of my out-stretched arms were sailing over the breeze as I weaved through the grass toward the center. I felt like I was movie like, dramatically, spiritually movie like... my movie. I felt that the closer I got to the center of the grass the more things were right... I was getting further away from my friends and things were getting better. I looked back while I was walking, my friends were laughing. I think I heard them say, "I've never seen him like that, wow, are we gonna end up like that?" or something like that.
I got to the center and fell down to the ground purpously with my legs and arms stretched apart in the shape of a star. As I tilted my head up I saw my friends disapearing. My world was wild right now, I was euphoric, uncontrollable and mentally challenged in the coolest way. No one could understand me, but it was allright.
Suddenly I saw my friend Ivan coming up with a big grin on his face. He was carrying alot of stuff, I dont know what, but he looked like a farmer, and I felt like a farmer in my field, and here we were, two famers meeting up. He was like 20 meters in the distance, but I was yelling for him like he was the length of an acre away, he yelled back in the same way. I was happy that he came, it felt good, it felt right. As he came up he said he felt like he was a Vietnamese farmer in the midst of a war (there were shooting sounds every now and then in the distance). I laughed and agreed to the fact that thats what it felt like. He lied down next to me and we were talking about I dont know what... some bull-shit I think. My sanity, my personality was fragemented into a thousand slimy pieces of eternal nothingness and I looked like a mental patient, he looked like he was more together, and I think this is what we were talking about. I told him not to worry, it was funny and it was allright. He told me he was coming up and down into the trip in waves. We were talking about getting it together while you are tripping hard and it looked like he was enjoying the fact that he had his shit more together than me and acting totally fucked up just for fun at my expense... i've suffered from paranoia before and thats probably what came through while I was percieving the situation like this.
My other friend, Johnny came... it was a very funny farmer like reunion in the midst of a war. He was still quiet, thinking alot. Because of my paranoia I yelled at my friend Ivan because he said, "I come into the trip in waves, but I really have my shit together"... I yelled at him for that and said, "stop the bull-shit... just stop it, I'm sick of it" and ran off a few meters to... "do my thing". I was just running around walking around saying stuff to him for a few seconds getting my stuff together. I cant recall what happened during those few seconds but I straightened myself, mentally, somehow inorder to seem more controllable and able to be social with them... oposed to lying on the floor drooling and laughing and talking incoherently. When I came back I was sitting up this time... like they were and talking making myself more understood. Now things were ok and just pure fun.
My friend Ivan asked where the hallucinations were and why he wasnt getting them. My jaw dropped at that question... I pointed around at everything and said, "Ivan, everything is an hallucination! Dont you see it?! Everything is breathing, melting and moving!" He looked around and said, "Yeahh... wow... ok, so thats what all the talk of hallucinations is about... wow... everything IS breathing!" I felt really happy that he saw it now. People usually think hallucinations are pink elephants flying in the air... but now he saw what it really was, and he was very pleased because he was scared about the hallucinations before.
We spent the next few minutes talking about the stuff we were seeing and I was explaining to him about tripping and why and how thigns were and are such as they when you trip. I dont remember the exact things that were said. Ivan had some fantasies he was talking talking about, he was making his trip into some game, some story for himself that I enjoyed very much to listen to. Soemthing about this red flag in the distance (where people were shooting)... he thought "they" were some side of some war that was going on. Then he asked me what side we were on... and we were going on and on about this war... it was really funny. Every now and then my friend Johnny would say, "Shut Up! Just Shut Up!!!", to him the trip was stupid nonsense which he couldnt make sense of while me and Ivan were having great fun at this trip we were making out. I told Johnny that he was tripping and he just didnt find his thing yet, everybody, when they are tripping need to find their "thing"... their reason for the trip... whether it be just sit and enjoy the scenary, have nonsense fun or whatever. My thing has always been a mix of philosophy, fun and spirituality. Ivan's thing was obviously his creating the trip into some story fantasy and really playing along with it. I was just laughing and in awe because this whole trip was so chaotic and silly compared to any other trip I've ever experienced before... it was quite a crowd I'd pulled into the world of tripping! Quite a gang! We are all so differant which really came through in this trip. I told Johnny that once he finds his thing, he will relax and understand tripping. His thing was worrying... so far... he was worrying. I told him to go down and check on the girls (it had gone an hour since the girls left), he left walking away looking really funny. He is this guy who is always concerned about being tough and in controll... now he was the opposite and tried to find his way back to "himself"... it was really funny while he was walking away, he looked like goofy somehow... the opposite of what he usually shows.
Me and Ivan were having a blast... after a while we went further for two reasons, to go down to check on the girls and Johnny and the other reason was for a change of scenary. We got to this dirt road path with an overview of the whole place and a steep field of blooming apple trees infront of us. We just fell down on the side of this path from laughing hard and stayed there for another hour talking about the war... which never really got anywhere. I was wearing a sixpence and he said I was one of the French because I looked so french. I was a French person who ownerd this vinyard infront of us (which was actually a field of apple trees in rows). I told him it was true, all true, it was 1850... I was a french person who moved to Norway to make my wine (called Le Jean Freau, LOL) and now the russians had started a war with the Norwegians. In awe he totally believed in this...! The shooting sounds were still going on in the distance... everytime he jumped, ducked and covered under his jacket in a ditch. He was confused to as why he was here with me a french vinyard owner in Norway... he was supposed to be with the Russians shooting at the norwegians in the distance. He said he had to shoot me as if he was convinced this was what to do. This is when I started questioning his sanity. I tried to convince him it was all a trip and he should relax. He knew it was a trip, but he didnt understand why he was with the enemy... he was so confused! I cant explain, it was really weird, he had gotten really weird... but we were still having fun and laughing, but it was weird! We went down to my house... his reason for this was to lock me i my basement so that he could ask the Russians when they came what to do with me... because he was cnfused as to whether I should live or not! In a way it was as if he was kidding, but trying to get me scared... and it was all fun, but he was confused, weird, but thats the way it was. We came to my house and I swear I'd never seen my house like this... never mind the hallucinations but my house was thouroughly thrashed. Everything was out of place and totally messed up. The speakers were booming the first song of a Grateful Dead show, 77-11-01, the song that was booming was "Might Aswell", it was booming so loud the speakers were fucked and it didnt sound good. Johnny was on a chair with his jaw dropped strumming the hell out of all the strings on my guitar with a second time between each strum... he probably fell into a euphoric mushroom trance and was like the way he was now for a very long time... at least it seemed like so. He was gazing into thin air strumming my guitar with his jaw dropped. Christine... who had eaten the slowest out of all (and I mean VEEEERY slow) was in a corner looking upset/annoyed at the tv... Linda was having a great time! She was jumping up and down to the Grateful Dead with my base guitar... her trip was that everyody in the room was in her band and playing the song that was playing on the stereo... which was only Might Aswell... over and over again. It was annoying and funny to me. Ivan wanted a few more shrooms, I gave him one little one... and Christine who wasnt tripping (well... she didnt know whether she was tripping or not... she was just shrugging) got two more little mushrooms from me. This time she ate 'em fast.
I just sat on the window sill looking awed out at the room, I was thinking, "what the hell have I done to them, what the hell have I pulled them into!" I was in shock at my house and the utter chaos and insanity of everything! I had never seen anything like this... maybe it wasnt as weird as it looked, but I was tripping. We all got out on my lawn and looked at my neighbours sheep for a while laughing so much. The little lambs were jumping into the air (ollie like) looking very funny. It was hillerious. Ivan said he wanted to rip the head of the little lambs because they were in pain! Everybody laughed at that and called him an idiot. I was sort of, in a weird way, disapointed, resting my head on the fence looking outward into the horizon feeling like I'm the only one who can see the true beauty of tripping, who can truely understand it. Aloud I said, "Maybe its just me, maybe its just me, maybe I'm just a fucking hippy... does no one see this beauty, can nobody feel it?" and repeating things like that... but people were having fun and thats what mattered. I went in to check on Christine. She had her arms folded and she was looking down crying. I asked her what was wrong... she pointed to the center of her chest and said "it hurts", I didnt know what to make of that, I asked if it was physical or emotional, she just shrugged. I hugged her... and we hugged for a long time and I was telling her stuff to comfort her... but I really didnt know what to say, I was zonked out, but I was doing my best to comfort her.
Suddenly evrybody came running into the house and someone shouted "police, police!!!". It was my landlord who had come to talk with me about locking up the rooms in the house I wasnt using. He probably just said that to check out what was going on and if I was growing something. He noticed how we were laughing and looking at his sheep like lunatics and running in when he came... so he knew something was up I guess. People disapeared and it was only me and him standing in my living room. I acted hundred prosent sober, which I surpisingly managed to do. I felt in more controll than ever before. He asked about the "party" going on, I told him my friends were just having good clean fun. He said he wanted to lock up the rooms I wasnt using or else I'd have to pay 1000 krones (133 dollars) extra a month. In one of the rooms I had mushrooms growing! I asked if we couldnt do this some other time. He stormed in and headed straight for the room which the mushrooms were growing in and grabbed the grow kits. I told him to relax, and ask questions first... he couldnt just assume and take.
He put the stuff down and I explained to him that they were legal and I had ordered them off the internet. I got his mood down to my level, the purest and most comprehensive mood possible and said we could work this out. He said he wouldnt even want me brewing wine in here, so he didnt care if it was legal or not. I told him I would rid myself of it, he needent worry.
Well, some stuff happened, and I've written too much to want to get to detailed now. The landlord left and I called Ivan up and asked where they were. Appearantly they were on their way up to the dorms... Johnny and Linda had gotten there allready, but Ivan and Christine were half way there. I told them not to move, I would meet up.
I ran down. Running was the greates thing ever. I was running through long fields of blooming apple trees... it was beautiful... the ground was covered in yellow daffadills... the weather was clowdy but nice and I was running like I've never done before. I was thinking about not fogetting to add this in my trip report, because this was just beautiful. I got there... a 3 minute run which usually takes 10 minutes to walk. They were in the middle of the road and Chrisitine seemed sad. Ivan was on his moped. I asked where to go, someone said we could go to the dock (or whatever its called... a half bridge that goes into the water where boats are). Ivan drove off (to the dorms to go eat for an hour) and me and Christine were walking towards the beach by the dock. She was starting to feel better while she was walking with me. I was trying to make her feel better... and I knew of all the people there, she was the only one on my level, and she would understand my trip, so I welcomed her to it. Tears were in her eyes while we were walking, but she was smiling a shy smile... like she didnt know how to accept her happyness. I brought her to her accepting her smile, and told her she should be happy, she had every reason to be, she shrugged and said she didnt know. In my mind the beauty of everything was ringing like the sweet music of the grateful dead as we walked and talked, birds chirped and the atmosphere was glowingly beautiful. The beach was just the highlight of beauty right there. We sat down on the sand and said a few things here and there. But mostly we were quiet... resting our minds absorbing the still fjord infront of us. There was an emptyness and silence in the air... but the atmosphere and the trip was beautifully tranquill now. I lied down and told her to do the same and we viewed the clouds for a long time. We talked about the clouds and how we saw everything differantly while tripping. This was the greatest part of the trip.
Everybody finally came, we stood there for a little while untill it started raining, thats when I went home. I had ten minutes of resting on my couch absorbing the wild night when the cops bursted in through the door. They came because of something I had ordered over the internet, some seeds which had been tolled and taken by the cops. It was very ironic for them to have come at this time. But they asked questions, I showed them the spores I had and the mushrooms, I went to their office for a while and when we came back they searched my whole apartment making it look worse than before and found 2 bongs and took my mushrooms and spores... they will decide if I can have them back or not. They also took my mobile phone and my journals (where I've even written my plans for growing mushrooms and alot of other very personal stuff) and wont get them back before next week. What a sucky way to end the night, but I took a bath and went to bed at 3 in the night.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
Re: Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) [Re: filthysock]
    #2652878 - 05/08/04 11:02 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Mother of fuck that was long! :lol:

Way to recover from the landlord incident there. That would've spooked me royally.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2652908 - 05/08/04 11:21 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

wow... i started feeling like i was tripping whilst reading that.

nothing like laying in norwegian fields watching sheep jump up and down while on a healthy dose of shrooms :grin:

i really hope things work out with the politi for you...

stay up, brother!

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) [Re: RunDMT]
    #2652914 - 05/08/04 11:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My state of mind at that time was to be in controll... so I managed it well... though it was surprising how he didnt know I was tripping.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2653082 - 05/08/04 12:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Great trip report!  :mushroom2:  I'm glad you had a good time, and I hope you don't get in too much trouble for the mushies.  :heart: hugs  :heart:

OfflinePsychedelicHam
Psychedelic Explorer
Male

Loc: Houston TX Flag
    #19685858 - 03/12/14 03:28 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like you had some fun besides the rest of the group not getting the "real" point of tripping (as I see it atleast).

Hopefully you didn't get too screwed for your shroomies.

By the way, thanks for taking time to write this. Im glad that we psychonauts and other shroomery members were able to share your experience with you. Cheers

--------------------
Think for yourself and question everything -you guys should know who said this one :-)

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Samurai Warrior
I'm a teapot

Loc: Feudal Japan
Re: Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) [Re: PsychedelicHam]
    #19685885 - 03/12/14 03:39 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

LOL! :oldthread:

way to bump a 10 year old thread to give props...

--------------------

OfflineRoyalKnight662
Not a Stranger?

Re: Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) [Re: PsychedelicHam]
    #19685914 - 03/12/14 03:47 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Wow. Sounds like you had hella fun. I need to gon one one like that. Without the landlord coming. lol

OfflinePsychedelicHam
Psychedelic Explorer
Male

Loc: Houston TX Flag
Re: Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #19686079 - 03/12/14 04:33 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Well I read it and had to say something.

--------------------
Think for yourself and question everything -you guys should know who said this one :-)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead

Community >> The Pub