Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: stzacrack]
    #23335123 -

stzacrack said:
Gofundme? Really?
How is it they need a donation?



Anybody?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Mescalean] * 1
    #23335326 -

Mescalean said:
way to forget kimbo slice and ali.




Not to be an asshole but my 9yo nephew died recently and I didnt mention him either.

So much death in the world in 2016.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Asante]
    #23335347 -

How did he die asante?


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Edited by Plain (06/12/16 07:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Plain]
    #23335356 -

Antibiotic resistant infectious disease, I dont want to talk about it really, it hurts. its too personal. He caught a hospital bug.

And factory farms are feeding our best antibiotics to the pigs and chickens so they can treat them more inhumanely for a larger profit.

What a world :makesmecry:

a beautiful nine year old black kid much like in the graemlin.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Asante]
    #23335357 -

Damn that sucks
Sorry for your loss man


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23335363 -

404 said:
This happened near me. She almost lived, but died from the injuries she sustained. pretty fucked up shit.



isn't that was usually happens when you get shot?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Asante]
    #23335405 -

Asante said:
Antibiotic resistant infectious disease, I dont want to talk about it really, it hurts. its too personal. He caught a hospital bug.

And factory farms are feeding our best antibiotics to the pigs and chickens so they can treat them more inhumanely for a larger profit.

What a world :makesmecry:

a beautiful nine year old black kid much like in the graemlin.



Sorry to hear of that Asante.
That's the road we are going down though. After less than a hundred years.
A return to the time before antibiotics.
We may very soon, to all intents and purposes, be back in the dark ages.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: deucedbi9]
    #23335460 -

My condolences to you and your family, Asante.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #23335468 -

Asante said:
Antibiotic resistant infectious disease, I dont want to talk about it really, it hurts. its too personal. He caught a hospital bug.

And factory farms are feeding our best antibiotics to the pigs and chickens so they can treat them more inhumanely for a larger profit.

What a world :makesmecry:

a beautiful nine year old black kid much like in the graemlin.



sorry to hear asante :frown: my condolences.

Mad_Larkin said:
404 said:
This happened near me. She almost lived, but died from the injuries she sustained. pretty fucked up shit.



isn't that was usually happens when you get shot?



No, sometimes you live. It's called 'surviving'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23335548 -

Antibiotic karma for factory farming. We're literally breeding plauges by doing that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23335639 -

My best wishes to you and your family asante. 9 is way to young.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23335673 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Antibiotic karma for factory farming. We're literally breeding plauges by doing that.




you're really going to jump on a political bandwagon about factory farming after
someone claims a kid died from an antibiotic resistant infection contracted in a
hospital on a website full of people that will eat unknown chemicals and preach
about the dangers of GMOs

have at it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23335724 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Antibiotic karma for factory farming. We're literally breeding plauges by doing that.




you're really going to jump on a political bandwagon about factory farming after
someone claims a kid died from an antibiotic resistant infection contracted in a
hospital on a website full of people that will eat unknown chemicals and preach
about the dangers of GMOs

have at it



For fuck sake. The number of kids risking their health using unknown chemicals pales into total and utter insignificance compared to the numbers that will be killed when we lose antibiotics.

It's not just their use on farms, but a human population of over 7 billion over using them that will lead to that loss.

This shit is coming. You sound so defensive on this issue.
Is this a major talking point among the yokels?


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: deucedbi9]
    #23335774 -

Gonna just take a seat and watch now. I can already predict the retort coming....


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23335917 -

404 said:
Niffla said:
404 said:
Lots of senseless stuff happens in this city... but yeah, dude was off his rocker. i never even heard of this girl till last night about 20 mins after it happened.



Lots of senseless stuff happens in every city. But the majority of murders have at least some semblance of a motive behind them, no matter how stupid and trivial those motives may be.

This though, the guy hadn't even met her. Just saw her on TV and then somewhere along the way decided, "I'm gonna go kill this chick".




https://www.rt.com/news/346278-orlando-night-club-shooting/

check this out. Second night in a fucking row, folks. Orlando is one of the top murder cities in the US for a reason


~20 people shot at a nightclub "pulse"



Just read the stroy. The story said 50 people were killed. 50 dead. WTF. How does 50 people die so quickly? I guess it said the killer had a bomb.

So sad :nonono:

And sorry about your newphew Asante, those super bugz from hospitals are bad. Really hard to treat. A tragedy all around for 2016 so far :sad:

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (06/12/16 10:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: deucedbi9]
    #23335987 -

deucedbi9 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Antibiotic karma for factory farming. We're literally breeding plauges by doing that.




you're really going to jump on a political bandwagon about factory farming after
someone claims a kid died from an antibiotic resistant infection contracted in a
hospital on a website full of people that will eat unknown chemicals and preach
about the dangers of GMOs

have at it



For fuck sake. The number of kids risking their health using unknown chemicals pales into total and utter insignificance compared to the numbers that will be killed when we lose antibiotics.

It's not just their use on farms, but a human population of over 7 billion over using them that will lead to that loss.

This shit is coming. You sound so defensive on this issue.
Is this a major talking point among the yokels?




and it all shows how little you know about farming, stop believing hippies and
do your reading. in the US there only antibiotic use in livestock is in animals
that actually need it. it's illegal to sell livestock that has antibiotics in
their system

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23336023 -

Then draw steel scoundrel and watch this highly informative and well aninated video.



Btw antibiotic resistent bacteria doesnt respect borders. This isnt about US policy. Its a global problem, and if one country doesnt comply they pose a threat to everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23336103 -

Prisoner#1 said:
deucedbi9 said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Antibiotic karma for factory farming. We're literally breeding plauges by doing that.




you're really going to jump on a political bandwagon about factory farming after
someone claims a kid died from an antibiotic resistant infection contracted in a
hospital on a website full of people that will eat unknown chemicals and preach
about the dangers of GMOs

have at it



For fuck sake. The number of kids risking their health using unknown chemicals pales into total and utter insignificance compared to the numbers that will be killed when we lose antibiotics.

It's not just their use on farms, but a human population of over 7 billion over using them that will lead to that loss.

This shit is coming. You sound so defensive on this issue.
Is this a major talking point among the yokels?




and it all shows how little you know about farming, stop believing hippies and
do your reading. in the US there only antibiotic use in livestock is in animals
that actually need it. it's illegal to sell livestock that has antibiotics in
their system



For fuck sake. Again. An antibiotic whether it's given to a human or a beast, it gives it, the virus bacteria, edited for expected pedantry (see below) a chance to mutate and become immune.

I'm just surprised it hasn't happpened already, but, it is a fact that we are running short of new antibiotics, and, that will innevitably lead to an antibiotic free world at some time.
I can't see any way out of that. Can you?

Edited by deucedbi9 (06/12/16 12:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: deucedbi9] * 1
    #23336116 -

Antibiotics don't fight viruses smart guy


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: deucedbi9]
    #23336146 -

Whats really  scary is that bacteria exchange plasmids fairly easily so resistance can jump species and spread wayyy faster then regular evolutionary process's. In terms of danger to us were talking black plague levels of morbidity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The secret mushroom in the tv show "Grimm"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hashbuble 6,346 63 03/16/12 07:56 PM
by Learyfan
* Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder
( 1 2 all )
niteman 3,074 35 12/22/12 11:48 PM
by niteman
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* Did you know you can buy cheap antibiotics? Ayahuascasoul 1,072 9 04/11/14 06:40 PM
by 4runner
* antibiotics question
( 1 2 all )
luvdemboomers 1,351 31 02/22/14 06:09 PM
by TrentBoyett
* A Grimm reminder that faces reality.
( 1 2 all )
dp he 663 24 05/02/16 03:14 PM
by nice1returns
* trippin on antibiotics interactions? Sheekle 1,038 6 08/10/13 02:27 PM
by Sheekle
* Antibiotics - Take them? in the sleeve 1,118 15 12/06/11 01:25 PM
by Inconspicuous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,085 topic views. 6 members, 42 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.