Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: 4runner]
    #17430898 -

such a hard decision.


i think i'd have to choose Winona, if i HAD to choose, but it is really tough. my best friend looks a lot like Winona--she's hot as hell.


plus Christina was definitely hotter when she was chubbier, i don't dig the skeletal look on anyone, but it looks especially bad on her with that huge head of hers.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #17430901 -

Ricci


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: teamkiller]
    #17431107 -

Neither, ryder looks like an adolecent boy and ricci has a fat head and looks like something off of the nightmare before christmas.

Now if you want some real woman I was forced to watch this cheerleading movie that had molly simms





I would plow the everlasting sin out of this woman right now, but only if she was some kind of authority or something.  Imagine you get a letter from your college or some shit like that about how your actions have caused whoever to look into whether or not you should be punished and you go to the main office and find her!..  and she procedes to beat the shit out of you and rape you like the worthless piece of shit you are!!  ...I'm getting a semi again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Amanita86]
    #17431123 -

....seriously I have to somehow devise a plan to get molly sims employed as the head of a college (no community bullshit, ivy league) and then somehow get enrolled, become established and then cause a huge ruckus so as to lead her to believe that she has no other choice than to call me into her office in the name of a stern reprimand, then somehow direct the flow of things into her tieing me up and beating me within an inch of my life and draining me of all bodily fluids in a violent harsh manner.  Any suggestions?  I think we can pull this off ya'll, I do :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Amanita86]
    #17431151 -

Christina Ricci has a fivehead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17431218 -

Neither of them are Asian.

So nope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17431264 -

Winona Ryder, no contest.

She makes christina ricci look kinda weird in comparison


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: niteman]
    #17431266 -

they're both super hot, idk. i had an ex that used to obsess over how much i looked like ricci. i guess i kind of used to but don't see a resemblance anymore. now if only i had her bewbs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17431280 -

Picspleez..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17431284 -

claraclairvoyant said:
they're both super hot, idk. i had an ex that used to obsess over how much i looked like ricci. i guess i kind of used to but don't see a resemblance anymore. now if only i had her bewbs.



Yeah I don't really see a resemblance either


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: propensity]
    #17431287 -

You misread son, let her post her pics thank you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: propensity]
    #17431306 -

it was definitely a stretch, but it's cause i have a big forehead and big eyes and i guess back in the day i had a haircut similar to her. if anyone wants pics they can do some lookin around the site for em. if they're lucky they'll find my bunghole shot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Amanita86]
    #17431881 -

Amanita86 said:
Neither, ryder looks like an adolecent boy and ricci has a fat head and looks like something off of the nightmare before christmas.

Now if you want some real woman I was forced to watch this cheerleading movie that had molly simms










There's something odd about her face / mouth  I can't quite put my finger on.

I am a sucker for a nice pair of tits in a net shirt, though. :shrug:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17434038 -

I don't know but she screams authority..  I'll spare you my sick fantasies but I would give just about anything for her to beat me into reason...  she's fucking fine son111!!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Amanita86]
    #17434289 -

Ricci, hands down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder [Re: Amanita86]
    #17434985 -

Amanita86 said:
Neither, ryder looks like an adolecent boy and ricci has a fat head and looks like something off of the Nightmare Before Christmas.

I know and I totally dig it:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Celebrities you're attracted to..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Earth Child 13,571 288 01/05/15 05:06 PM
by SoupSandwich
* Just as I was missing goths..
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PyroBurns 5,911 97 10/03/08 08:49 PM
by Ferris
* GOD HATES GOTHS *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Pareidolia 4,118 39 09/28/11 02:32 AM
by gzuf
* R.I.P. Christina Grimme
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,085 68 06/12/16 04:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* wtf is wrong with and up with goths.
( 1 2 3 all )
thedudenj 4,247 47 10/20/08 09:39 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* Goth Girls
( 1 2 all )
SprewellSleeve 2,698 35 01/01/12 06:09 PM
by KBG1977
* Any trench-coat wearing Goths out there?
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 3,572 29 04/19/05 09:04 PM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,074 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.