Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
R.I.P. Christina Grimme
    #23332714 -

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjj7sG3zaDNAhUMwWMKHV_GB8AQqQIIEDAA&sig2=d4dWe5xSIOp-Mb1-tGh97w&usg=AFQjCNGs0VxnBUxGgxaktE-_jrZ1XMW1Aw

She got shot by some dumb fuckhead dude at her own concert. Fuckin murderer. Sometimes i wish hand guns didnt exist so this wouldnt be possible. Luckily that dumb fuckhead dude shot himself too and died. But it wont bring her back :nonono:

R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23332718 -

I never heard of her til this morning when I saw the headline and then read the article, but damn, what the fuck. Was this guy like a stalker or some shit? He just walks up and shoots her?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23332750 -

Pretty much dude.

Ive heard of this happening with other people too, just randomly shot by some random person in a public place.

Doesnt make any sense. He must have really hated her :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23332779 -

Gofundme? Really?
How is it they need a donation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23332782 -

happened to dimebag on stage in the middle of a concert..

still though, gunning people down that dont deserve it is pretty cowardly


--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23332793 -

Her friends called her grimey.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Sun King]
    #23332860 -

Just read an article that says it does look like it was premeditated, and that it appears that they never met before. Just some psycho stalker. What a fucked up world we live in. You go ice some chick you've never even met before? For what? So nobody else can have her? Or because she didn't respond to his fan mail? Or his tweets to her?

The fuck, man.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23332927 -

This happened near me. She almost lived, but died from the injuries she sustained. pretty fucked up shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23332933 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjj7sG3zaDNAhUMwWMKHV_GB8AQqQIIEDAA&sig2=d4dWe5xSIOp-Mb1-tGh97w&usg=AFQjCNGs0VxnBUxGgxaktE-_jrZ1XMW1Aw

She got shot by some dumb fuckhead dude at her own concert. Fuckin murderer. Sometimes i wish hand guns didnt exist so this wouldnt be possible. Luckily that dumb fuckhead dude shot himself too and died. But it wont bring her back :nonono:

R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:




if handguns didn't exist, knives would still exist. one to the jugular will have the same effect. You should be wishing for these kinds of people to not exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23332945 -

Like I said before, I didn't even know who she was, but what was she -- like 22 or 23? And just by reading those couple of articles earlier, it was clear that she was very talented and had her entire life in front of her, and with a really bright future.

And then some dude who had never even met her tracks her down and puts bullets into her? This is as senseless as it gets.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23332966 -

Lots of senseless stuff happens in this city... but yeah, dude was off his rocker. i never even heard of this girl till last night about 20 mins after it happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23332988 -

404 said:
Lots of senseless stuff happens in this city... but yeah, dude was off his rocker. i never even heard of this girl till last night about 20 mins after it happened.



Lots of senseless stuff happens in every city. But the majority of murders have at least some semblance of a motive behind them, no matter how stupid and trivial those motives may be.

This though, the guy hadn't even met her. Just saw her on TV and then somewhere along the way decided, "I'm gonna go kill this chick".


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (06/11/16 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23333027 -

there was probably a motive, but some weird fucked up one, not that all of them aren't. remember aurora colorado? "yeah i'm just gonna go shoot up this theater, yolo" which in my opinion was kind of worse considering multiple people got fucked.

I gotta remind you that this happened in florida. It's not like fucked up things like this don't regularly happen here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23334113 -

Yeah, saw this on the news. Like i hate pop music with a passion, but this was ridiculous. Mofucker was set on killing her and apparently it was worth taking his own life too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23334459 -

Theres some fucked up poeple in this world, with twisted minds.

All it takes is one fucked up person plus one hand gun and one situation to end someones life too soon :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23334509 -

who's christine grimme?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #23334515 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:



wanna know what's really crazy. I'd never heard of her before today, I had
actually seen a couple of her videos but paid her no mind, for the last couple of
weeks her face was all over the facebook side bar and some click bait links, then
about 2 hours ago I learn that there are people all over the world that are huge
fans of hers and this is actually international news

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23334516 -

404 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjj7sG3zaDNAhUMwWMKHV_GB8AQqQIIEDAA&sig2=d4dWe5xSIOp-Mb1-tGh97w&usg=AFQjCNGs0VxnBUxGgxaktE-_jrZ1XMW1Aw

She got shot by some dumb fuckhead dude at her own concert. Fuckin murderer. Sometimes i wish hand guns didnt exist so this wouldnt be possible. Luckily that dumb fuckhead dude shot himself too and died. But it wont bring her back :nonono:

R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:




if handguns didn't exist, knives would still exist. one to the jugular will have the same effect. You should be wishing for these kinds of people to not exist.




the killer had knives as well. he was clearly determined

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23334528 -

Prisoner#1 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:



wanna know what's really crazy. I'd never heard of her before today, I had
actually seen a couple of her videos but paid her no mind, for the last couple of
weeks her face was all over the facebook side bar and some click bait links, then
about 2 hours ago I learn that there are people all over the world that are huge
fans of hers and this is actually international news



well she's no john lennon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: blackhawk]
    #23334546 -

i didnt even hear the name until this thread.

but i do know one thing, that 27 year old rat fucking bastard needs the death penalty.

what a scum bag.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The secret mushroom in the tv show "Grimm"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hashbuble 6,346 63 03/16/12 07:56 PM
by Learyfan
* Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder
( 1 2 all )
niteman 3,074 35 12/22/12 11:48 PM
by niteman
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* Did you know you can buy cheap antibiotics? Ayahuascasoul 1,072 9 04/11/14 06:40 PM
by 4runner
* antibiotics question
( 1 2 all )
luvdemboomers 1,351 31 02/22/14 06:09 PM
by TrentBoyett
* A Grimm reminder that faces reality.
( 1 2 all )
dp he 663 24 05/02/16 03:14 PM
by nice1returns
* trippin on antibiotics interactions? Sheekle 1,038 6 08/10/13 02:27 PM
by Sheekle
* Antibiotics - Take them? in the sleeve 1,118 15 12/06/11 01:25 PM
by Inconspicuous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,085 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.