Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23179427 -

[yeah yeah. Next time I'll stick it out. Peace fellow shroomer


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23179473 -

peace steven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: koods]
    #23180082 -

koods said:
Nobody in America knows or cares about this scandal. I only know because I accidentally watched the BBC News one day.



There are non-americans on the shroomery :/

but yeah I was aware they wudn't care lol

I'm British and I don't care either.

In fact I actually care about less than 1% of the shite I read and post on here :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: nice1returns]
    #23180097 -

1% you're cold as ice my friend :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23180597 -

Na just tired.

theres a new pedo in the news every week now I gave up giving a shit :shrug:

TBH its hard to believe are taht many humans really pedophiles?  or is this some news induced mania bullshit because its every fucking day in the news here some new male pedophile :p I  duno and I don't care. 

i don't care that muslims are taking over according to the news either.  Its all BS to me.  I can't see any pedos or muslims when I look out my window so why do I care?

I only posted in this cuz I had a few minutes spare to clean my asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The secret mushroom in the tv show "Grimm"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hashbuble 6,346 63 03/16/12 07:56 PM
by Learyfan
* R.I.P. Christina Grimme
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,085 68 06/12/16 04:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Last Threads of Reality.. Yesterday's Trip
( 1 2 all )
Silven 2,977 25 11/18/04 08:16 AM
by trendal
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,706 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* sometimes reality just thins out a bit
( 1 2 all )
beejay 2,497 20 11/22/04 10:26 PM
by Super_Blunt
* A New Enthusiast
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,372 31 08/30/04 04:46 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* DoITyourself: How to add an electrical outlet to the closet
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 8,816 25 09/12/03 10:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Keep my face warm?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 1,801 23 01/25/05 10:46 AM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
663 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.