Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A Grimm reminder that faces reality.
    #23178788 -



Thoughts? I for one think this man is a vampire pedo feeding off of little kids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23178894 -

who's that?


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Lucis]
    #23178905 -

Jimmy saville :lol:

Never had the chance growing up to watch his shit, what a shme he looks like a great guy..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23179019 -

BOOOOO!      :rolleyes:


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23179084 -



I actually applied to go on his show as a kid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: nice1returns]
    #23179095 -

Nobody in America knows or cares about this scandal. I only know because I accidentally watched the BBC News one day.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: nice1returns]
    #23179096 -

The family guy episode where stewie finds his older self, but the daddyzoomed version


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #23179122 -

Good god I love this shit lol
But for fucks sake there's got to be a bloodline..


Lol family guy, classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: nice1returns]
    #23179143 -

nice1returns said:


I actually applied to go on his show as a kid.



My 7th grade music teacher turned out to be a pedo too...  I always wondered why he would massage the tuba players shoulders...  :whateveryousayfreak:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23179149 -

This thread is ridiculous, your fascinated with a pedo and you gave them more attention by making a thread about it.


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21] * 1
    #23179162 -

it takes 2days for me to recover off heroin and ermm was my 2nd time smoking it and sure as hell not interested to smoke it again...

I'll stick with the weed :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23179166 -

I am fascinated by the fact that one of the Grimm brothers looks a hell of a lot like jims, They are dead and gone, do you want me to make a post about you so you can get all the attention you deserve?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23179173 -

JustAnotherFreak said:
it takes 2days for me to recover off heroin and ermm was my 2nd time smoking it and sure as hell not interested to smoke it again...

I'll stick with the weed :jah:



Sounds good man no one has came down so hard from smoking pot! :jiggly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23179186 -

Just go cry in a corner. I cant be bothered with pedo enthusiasts


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21] * 2
    #23179208 -

Electric Wizard21 said:
Just go cry in a corner. I cant be bothered with pedo enthusiasts



You're too bothered. Something you're trying to hide or repress perhaps?


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: propensity]
    #23179217 -

No I'm not hiding anything. It just annoys me that these pedos are destroying lives all over the world, and now we are making threads about them? Why on earth would anyone give them a thought or even consider making a conversation about them?
:thumbup:


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23179288 -

Electric Wizard21 said:
No I'm not hiding anything. It just annoys me that these pedos are destroying lives all over the world, and now we are making threads about them? Why on earth would anyone give them a thought or even consider making a conversation about them?
:thumbup:



To make things more simple for you, this thread was created to show similarities between the two men in the pictures.
No one is promoting pedophilia. Except you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21] * 1
    #23179306 -

Electric Wizard21 said:
No I'm not hiding anything. It just annoys me that these pedos are destroying lives all over the world, and now we are making threads about them? Why on earth would anyone give them a thought or even consider making a conversation about them?
:thumbup:



Show us on the doll.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: dp he]
    #23179316 -

Whatever. I can see the similarities in the picture, but is he a vampire? No.


--------------------
I'm sick of all you hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need your sympathy
To get me through the day
Seasons change and so can I
Hold on boy, no time to cry
Untie these strings, I'm climbing down
I won't let them push me away



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Grimm reminder that faces reality. [Re: Electric Wizard21]
    #23179340 -

I knew you would break. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The secret mushroom in the tv show "Grimm"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hashbuble 6,345 63 03/16/12 07:56 PM
by Learyfan
* R.I.P. Christina Grimme
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,085 68 06/12/16 04:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Last Threads of Reality.. Yesterday's Trip
( 1 2 all )
Silven 2,977 25 11/18/04 08:16 AM
by trendal
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,703 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* sometimes reality just thins out a bit
( 1 2 all )
beejay 2,496 20 11/22/04 10:26 PM
by Super_Blunt
* A New Enthusiast
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,372 31 08/30/04 04:46 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* DoITyourself: How to add an electrical outlet to the closet
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 8,809 25 09/12/03 10:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Keep my face warm?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 1,801 23 01/25/05 10:46 AM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
663 topic views. 3 members, 69 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.