Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem] * 1
    #23334550 -

that "27 year old rat bastard" killed himself.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23334568 -

Wow, it made international news?

Im pretty suprized. Makes sense since she was a hit YouTube apparently before going on The Voice TV show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: blackhawk]
    #23334710 -

blackhawk said:
Prisoner#1 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
R.I.P. Christina Grimme. You were too young to die, but your unique, dynamic voice will live on in music forever :sad:



wanna know what's really crazy. I'd never heard of her before today, I had
actually seen a couple of her videos but paid her no mind, for the last couple of
weeks her face was all over the facebook side bar and some click bait links, then
about 2 hours ago I learn that there are people all over the world that are huge
fans of hers and this is actually international news



well she's no john lennon




who?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23334714 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Wow, it made international news?

Im pretty suprized. Makes sense since she was a hit YouTube apparently before going on The Voice TV show.




I was surprised too, it seems as if no one in the US even knows who she is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #23334725 -

This has happened to a few artists and it's sad. Gunned down trying to do what they loved, amp people up and make em happy.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Acidic_Sloth] * 1
    #23334726 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
that "27 year old rat bastard" killed himself.



didnt read that far... but i hate the fact that all these crazed fucks do shit like that... like when lunatics kill themselves afterwards, nobody gets any answers nobody gets an insight, nothing its just like bang bang done and the victims are left in the balance.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem]
    #23334729 -

dude not only had knives but more mags. more people would have died if her brother hadn't tackled him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23334734 -

wonder if he was on any form of medication....


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: 404]
    #23334735 -

well its good to hear people are getting some balls and not putting up with this shit...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem] * 1
    #23334746 -

Oh God another coffin lid closes on a kind soul?

Lemmy, Bowie, Prince, Sheekle's cat, now her, enough is enough!




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem] * 1
    #23334748 -

Sad


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Asante]
    #23334907 -

way to forget kimbo slice and ali.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23334968 -

Niffla said:
404 said:
Lots of senseless stuff happens in this city... but yeah, dude was off his rocker. i never even heard of this girl till last night about 20 mins after it happened.



Lots of senseless stuff happens in every city. But the majority of murders have at least some semblance of a motive behind them, no matter how stupid and trivial those motives may be.

This though, the guy hadn't even met her. Just saw her on TV and then somewhere along the way decided, "I'm gonna go kill this chick".




https://www.rt.com/news/346278-orlando-night-club-shooting/

check this out. Second night in a fucking row, folks. Orlando is one of the top murder cities in the US for a reason


~20 people shot at a nightclub "pulse"

Edited by 404 (06/12/16 03:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23334979 -

I remember seeing her perform Titanium.

This reminds me of that fat dude who was obsessed with and tried to kill Bjork.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: shadyy]
    #23334995 -

i hate liz said:
I remember seeing her perform Titanium.

This reminds me of that fat dude who was obsessed with and tried to kill Bjork.



He lived in Florida too, how coincidental...

Mental fucking state :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: twighead]
    #23335004 -

florida man, yet again goes batshit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem]
    #23335069 -

bathsalts?


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Mescalean]
    #23335073 -

yeah im over blaming shit on bathsalts, i think its just plain fucking stupidity..

i see your joke though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: Mescalean]
    #23335076 -

Florida done went off the rails

They got pythons and nile crocs down there now and dudes off bath salts eating people's faces and all kinds of other bizarre shit going on


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. Christina Grimme [Re: rackem] * 1
    #23335111 -

404 said: if handguns didn't exist, knives would still exist. one to the jugular will have the same effect...



http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-supermarket-stabbing-in-upstate-new-york-leaves-man-dead/
Quote:
... According to police,  35-year-old Andrew Goodenough :what:  was arrested inside a Shoprite supermarket on Saturday morning.
...he quietly walked behind the victim in the produce aisle and sliced his neck with a box-cutter, then walked away, CBS New York reported. Officials said there was no altercation, no argument and no apparent connection between the two men.



Quote:
rackem said:
florida man, yet again goes batshit.


http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446

" Police have confirmed mass casualties after a shooting at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, early Sunday.

The shooting at Pulse Nightclub occurred just after 2 a.m. About four hours later police confirmed that a gunman was dead. The circumstances of his death are not yet clear, and it is unknown whether he acted alone.

"We can confirm this is a mass casualty situation," Orlando police tweeted..."


Crazy's everywhere...:shrug:
:goodmorning: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The secret mushroom in the tv show "Grimm"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hashbuble 6,346 63 03/16/12 07:56 PM
by Learyfan
* Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder
( 1 2 all )
niteman 3,074 35 12/22/12 11:48 PM
by niteman
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* Did you know you can buy cheap antibiotics? Ayahuascasoul 1,072 9 04/11/14 06:40 PM
by 4runner
* antibiotics question
( 1 2 all )
luvdemboomers 1,351 31 02/22/14 06:09 PM
by TrentBoyett
* A Grimm reminder that faces reality.
( 1 2 all )
dp he 663 24 05/02/16 03:14 PM
by nice1returns
* trippin on antibiotics interactions? Sheekle 1,038 6 08/10/13 02:27 PM
by Sheekle
* Antibiotics - Take them? in the sleeve 1,118 15 12/06/11 01:25 PM
by Inconspicuous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,085 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.