Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23233449 -

solved =D

Edited by Moudry (05/16/16 01:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Moudry]
    #23233572 -

For contest submission the plant needs to be started from seed, after the date specified on the OP. It would probably be easiest just to read the first post, then figure out how to get started. You still have time to enter!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23233621 -

I don't really want to enter I just wanted to post some graft pics =X

You're right I should have read the full post =P

Mayyybe I'll still try to enter.

Edited by Moudry (05/16/16 01:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Moudry]
    #23233637 -

Please find a more suitable thread to share your pics. This one is specifically for the competition. The Trichocereus Growers Unite! thread linked in my sig would suit


--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Mostly_Harmless] * 1
    #23239407 -

Well I finally got around to it! Initially I had 3 seedlings of L. williamsii, one seems to have shriveled up and died, and I got to the other two just in time, they fell over under their own weight and uprooted.



Grafted 6:35 pacific time (-8:00)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: jimmyBbuffet]
    #23246602 -

I grafted two lophos today... I think my growing skills are lacking compared to a year or two ago. :/



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: modern.shaman]
    #23246620 -

Im lacking too modern. I havent been able to successfully graft to save my life.:facepalm:

I did a loph alberto-vojtechii but i dont know.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23246635 -

ferrel_human said:
Im lacking too modern. I havent been able to successfully graft to save my life.:facepalm:

I did a loph alberto-vojtechii but i dont know.



Speaking of which,how many of them do you have left?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: kactus.brand.g]
    #23246649 -

I threw my 12 seeds in one pot. I got several sprouts amd i want to graft them all.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23246662 -

ferrel_human said:
I threw my 12 seeds in one pot. I got several sprouts amd i want to graft them all.



Oh,that's right,you ordered more seeds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: kactus.brand.g]
    #23246673 -

Ive ordered since forever and agai. I xant manage to keep any. They either die or i give them away or i neglect.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23246695 -

ferrel_human said:
Ive ordered since forever and agai. I xant manage to keep any. They either die or i give them away or i neglect.



Yeah,they can be picky,until you learn what they like,then they are easy:yesnod:

Edited by kactus.brand.g (05/19/16 06:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: kactus.brand.g]
    #23248395 -

I sowed 12ish alberto seeds. 8 sprouted, 6 rotted :feelsbadman:
The other cacti I sowed are fine and in the exact same conditions.
I have one of these guy still alive but sooner or later I think it's gonna rot. Fortunately, I managed to successfully graft one of those fuckers :grin:

Edited by Argyreia (05/20/16 01:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: modern.shaman]
    #23248456 -

modern.shaman said:




Damn it, Modern. That is some serious stock you've got there!


--------------------
Z. in sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Cactus grower particularly fond of north american miniatures.
http://jardineiroazelha.blogspot.pt/

Sowing cacti - my way!
Random pictures of my collection.
Photographing cacti, Z's way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: LSoares] * 1
    #23253277 -

Did some regrafting. This stock did really well for the caespitosa it previously housed, so I stole it for use in the contest.

         

That's all for now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23253350 -

Dang Fuzz, that's sweet! You are just motoring on this!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23253939 -

Fuzz-nutter said:
Did some regrafting. This stock did really well for the caespitosa it previously housed, so I stole it for use in the contest.

         

That's all for now



Awesome bro. Nice. :awethumb:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23254237 -

Thanks, I need to find out when I sowed, second week I think. I should post that with pictures I guess eh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: Fuzz-nutter]
    #23254528 -

Thats from seed? :eek:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cactus Grafting Competition 2016 [Re: ferrel_human]
    #23276371 -

"Win me! Win me!"

This strombo prize is putting on a nice show



It will be pollinated



And hopefully sent with fruits :smile: And I will chip some of these seed in to one of the categories prize pools



--------------------
●  EG Rules and Guidelines ● 


|| Lophophora Growers Unite! || Trichocereus Growers Unite! || Stone Eaters - A Soil Revolution ||


You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cactus Grafting Competition 2013/2014
( 1 2 3 4 ... 29 30 )
naum 41,012 587 08/23/14 05:51 PM
by naum
* Grafting Competition 2012/2013
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
modern.shaman 28,915 332 01/27/14 03:08 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Grafting Contest 2013/2014 Pre-Contest Discussion Thread
( 1 2 all )
naum 2,914 26 09/16/13 06:52 PM
by ferrel_human
* Best grafts poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 841 8 09/23/14 02:45 AM
by LSoares
* Most beautiful poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 905 9 09/23/14 02:55 AM
by LSoares
* Best freaks poll - Cactus Grafting Comp 2013/2014 Mostly_HarmlessM 798 8 09/23/14 02:46 AM
by LSoares
* need help/advice with graft
( 1 2 all )
tryptonite 6,928 22 02/22/13 02:15 AM
by Juke Adro
* *NEW ARTICLE* Published Report Shows That Grafted Lophophora Remain Active And Other Issues Debunked
( 1 2 3 all )
modern.shaman 13,209 56 07/09/13 02:47 AM
by intelligentlife

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
44,481 topic views. 0 members, 21 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.