Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Really hoping I found my first cincts :)
    #23212293 -

So Northern Utah got hit heavy with rain :smile: I've been searching for pan cincts forever, not because I want to trip (I don't dose anymore) but because I want to spread/document info for the area. So my question is... Are these pan cincts?

Stem is tan/red with lines twisting up cap looks like foe/cincts with zonates (bands) as they dry then disappearing as to leave tan cap as they dry further.. Spore print black.. Typical cinct/foe size found in lawns after rain and 65-70 degree weather.



Updated pic of print from big one


Edited by HippestTrip (05/16/16 09:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: HippestTrip]
    #23213320 -

Could very well be them:thumbup: TI should be able to tell you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: Triptastix]
    #23213685 -

I'll post more spore print pics after work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: HippestTrip]
    #23214159 -

they are good they have the stem characteristics n the print is black


--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

Edited by Blazeyy (05/11/16 01:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: Blazeyy]
    #23214204 -

Hi im a newby that just wanted to show you the amanita muscaria? I collected today...i found them in a pine forest near Bathurst..hopefully i'm right that they are muscaria and not Amanita xanthocephala? http:/.org/files/16-19/299293909-20160511_230648.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: jjshroom]
    #23214215 -

can't see them they won't blow up n can't view ur gallery


--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: Blazeyy]
    #23215817 -

How can I fix this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: jjshroom]
    #23216723 -

jjshroom said:
Hi im a newby that just wanted to show you the amanita muscaria? I collected today...i found them in a pine forest near Bathurst..hopefully i'm right that they are muscaria and not Amanita xanthocephala? http:/.org/files/16-19/299293909-20160511_230648.jpg][/url]



Hey there, you definitely have a lot of Amanita Muscaria, but can you please upload a bigger picture, just to make sure. Next time please create your own thread.


--------------------
:pod::spinleaf::sanpedro::lsdabc::trippingdog::lsdabc::sanpedro::spinleaf::pod:

Edited by BeanInACan (05/12/16 02:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really hoping I found my first cincts :) [Re: HippestTrip]
    #23217115 -

HippestTrip said:
How can I fix this?



yours are fine you have p. cinctulus the other guy is a. muscaria


--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aminita Muscaria??? Marilyn_Muscaria 2,083 13 11/11/19 11:21 AM
by Doc9151
* i think its a amanita muscaria but help me verify-pics... PunkAlex 1,805 9 09/15/04 07:30 PM
by PunkAlex
* Amanita xanthocephala-poisonous????? Pacho 2,253 2 08/06/03 04:15 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Amanita Muscaria
( 1 2 all )
Odd_Snail 8,034 27 10/10/01 10:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Amanita Muscaria var. Formosa questions vandago 3,014 19 10/26/04 11:04 AM
by BobHumboldt
* p. pap/p. cinct hybrid? possible? masspan 1,363 7 06/24/09 09:32 PM
by LouiseLouise
* ID: Panaeolopsis, P. cinct, G. lutefolius, and more
( 1 2 all )
frenchtoaststix 6,383 23 07/07/11 12:55 PM
by maynardjameskeenan
* Amanita Muscaria
( 1 2 all )
shroomben2003 8,305 33 06/24/03 05:57 PM
by shroomben2003

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
499 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.