Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: australia [Re: pineninja]
    #22980671 -

Also empty stomach and no fluids for the first 2 hours, wash your mouth out but spit the water!
Edit: Sorry didn't answer your question IMO go them all at once, the kick sometimes wont happen for hours so redosing is tricky also a redose would take the duration into a marathon.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Edited by pineninja (03/06/16 08:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: pineninja]
    #22980772 -

pineninja said:
I am not going to validate your rational with a proper response! So this will have to do:facepalm3:



If you use drugs for the fuck of it, When you dont have problems and look for them???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well you obviously dont know what its like so maybe you should stop talking about stuff you have no idea of?
Yes drugs can bring on underlying mental illness, But if its already there its just a little different to taking them cause your life is fine and you still cant deal with shit...
Plus just no dude....No.
Cheers


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: pineninja]
    #22980796 -

pineninja said:
Magenta said:
If you are not mentally stable then stop doing illicit drugs, plain and simple. If you think you're helping your self by doing weed or what ever then you're only allowing your self to succumb to your delusions which then perpetuates the problem.



Real talk.:thumbup:




--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22980799 -

Blu33 said:
pineninja said:
I am not going to validate your rational with a proper response! So this will have to do:facepalm3:



If you use drugs for the fuck of it, When you dont have problems and look for them???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well you obviously dont know what its like so maybe you should stop talking about stuff you have no idea of?
Yes drugs can bring on underlying mental illness, But if its already there its just a little different to taking them cause your life is fine and you still cant deal with shit...
Plus just no dude....No.
Cheers



Case in point.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: pineninja]
    #22981061 -

Dont speak in riddles man.
It seems like your insinuating that people with mental illness dont deserve to feel good or have fun, And that we may be inferior in some way?
Im not talking about giving weed randomly to every kid that walks into the community mental health section of a hospital or that calls lifeline.
Im talking about adults that have suffered with this stuff for years, To be honest I dont even think Im mentally ill, I have been through some pretty dark shit in my life, Which has left me with a certain outlook of the world, But hell... I still get up every morning and smile, Despite the mountains I climb that no one sees Just to do so.
I think things piss me off then I get angry, Then I think about stuff logically and get over it, So because I get over things faster then most people that looks like I have bi-polar?
Because Ive seen horrible things that no one should have to see and that makes me sad, Skeptical of goodness in people and beauty in the world, These things mean I have "depression"?


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22981217 -

Blu33 said:
Dont speak in riddles man.
It seems like your insinuating that people with mental illness dont deserve to feel good or have fun, And that we may be inferior in some way?



I don't think he's saying this in any way.


Blu33 said:
I think things piss me off then I get angry, Then I think about stuff logically and get over it, So because I get over things faster then most people that looks like I have bi-polar?



I think that's just the way you react not a mental thing. :shrug: Don't take this personal but it seems like you can 'overreact' to things a bit. I've always thought of emotion as good though, it means you care... a lot. On a positive it's said emotional blokes have mid to large size penises. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: NobodyYouKnow]
    #22982824 -

Haha yeah true, Your right, I am a very passionate person, Out of everything else this has been my one saving grace to being down and suff. :thumbup:
I like the positive side to it hahaha


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22982844 -

I agree, I don't think PN or Magenta were insulting you in any way. You do seem to have a highly reactive personality.

People can only speak of personal experience, and mine is that when I was younger and me and my mates were smoking a fuckton of bongs, we were lazy, some of my friends were showing borderline psychotic behaviour, I had major mood swings and I was developing OCD (lining up TV remotes and shit). As soon as I stopped it all went away. I'm not saying that's the answer for you, but it was for me. I now smoke once a week or so, and its all good.

Also for anyone that's seen real addiction play out, you can't argue that a meth addiction is worse for you than lack of sleep, they are to very different things, and I can't come up with a reason on why you would need to compare them.


--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: brk]
    #22982902 -

Ah true, I am quite reactive. And take things the wrong way sometimes.
Yeah all g man, I get what your saying, And yeah Weed can worsen underlying mental illness for sure or exasperate mental illness that has already surfaced.
And Yeah Ill admit smoking bongs all day just makes everything worse, But sometimes its ok, Like everything I guess its all about a healthy balance.
Was comparing them because I have insomnia(Or trouble sleeping and whenever I do sleep I have chronic nightmares) And the only thing that helps me sleep is weed, I can stop smoking, But i get like 2 hours sleep every 2-3 days, So I guess Im saying smoking a bit of weed is not as bad for my body as not sleeping.
The thing with meth is the same, Its evil shit dont get me wrong, But someone that uses it and still eats and sleeps wont be as adversely effected by it as someone who typically uses it without eating or sleeping.
Some very interesting points either way guys.:thumbup:
Cheers


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: brk]
    #22982922 -

Meff and lack of sleep seem to go together. :meff: That's probably the one drug I hate the most, much stuff I wish I hadn't seen in that violent selfish world. I have no respect for what I call 'poor mans crack' addicts sorry (probably cause I was one myself for a while :facepalm:). Meff addicts are harder to reason with than drunks and more accurately violent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: NobodyYouKnow] * 1
    #22982948 -

For sure, I havent touched it for a little over a year now:thumbup: And im pretty sure Im still getting over it, But its not something that I think about or that lives in my world anymore.
"That's probably the one drug I hate the most, much stuff I wish I hadn't seen in that violent selfish world"
I like that line.
Yeah mate totally agree, Its a mugs game hey.

But still alot of what helped me quit meth was my partner and weed, Even though at the end of the day I did it all myself, In hindsight It would have seemed an impossible feet alone. 

Thank fuck I found shrooms hehe They're pretty awesome, They've helped me stand from a different point of view.
Now I'm just focusing on nature and that, Getting it all back together, So yeah I would love to smoke weed like brk said just once a week sort of thing, Though I guess thats not a place Im ready to be just yet, But thats ok, And soon hopefully Ill get there.:thumbup:
Cheers


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Edited by Blu33 (03/07/16 03:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22983058 -

:thumbup: You don't need me to tell you to take it slow and one step at a time then brother. :peace: One of my 'meff' dealers was big into coke too so I got to see some of that world (not as pretty as I thought it would be). Not paying coke debts = burning car in your driveway... first. Sure he would party with hookers but they were really dirty ugly junkies (not like the movies :lol:), I didn't hang around that bloke or want to try coke much after the burning car thing.

My missus at the time also worked for DVCS, alcohol was the number 1 and meff was the number 2 cause of shit. I don't think anyone has ever got stoned and beat up their missus.... dunno. We are saturated with meff atm in Adelaide and no shortage of idiots to get addicted to it, I'm interested to see what will happen if we start doing K here like they do in Sydney. Would that be better? I dunno..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: NobodyYouKnow]
    #22983406 -

haha. Most crack heads drink when they have no bling.
yeah true, It certainly isnt glamorous,
Its becoming a plague now more then ever in oz, Pretty sad really.
I like to think of it kinda like you said, You dont really hear about people smoking weed then coward punching someone or something.


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22983445 -

Hey blu, those shrooms on the right Escondido?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: AusMush]
    #22984080 -

Nah syzygy man:thumbup:


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22984091 -

Nice specimens man auspost is sluggish af atm still haven't received those 2 Escondido from 1 week ago :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: AusMush]
    #22984145 -

Thanks man, I was going to clone them but just had too much going on at the time.
Its still only monday so it should be there this week hopefully, Some others I sent out at the same time got there already.:thumbup:
Haha you cant blame them, Auspost dont get much business these days, I use startrack whenever given the option haha Only really use auspost for sharing prints, And stamps are like $1 ea now I remeber a day when they were about 40-50c, I got petrol a few days ago and it was $1.04!!!!! I spun out thats the lowest Ive seen it for ages.
Some of you older blokes would have probably seen this alot worse. :smile:


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Edited by Blu33 (03/07/16 09:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #22984170 -

Its Tuesday ya druggo lmao hahaha lmao when you send mine btw? :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: AusMush]
    #22984192 -

haha it is too. Even better. lol
I would have sent you a :pm: after I posted it off, Check through your messages.:thumbup:


--------------------
"So what? The best day of your life was a simulation running at minimal capacity...It happens."


Aussie Prints+++Getting it done Down Under+++Ghetto dehydrator

Lemon Tek Tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: australia [Re: Blu33]
    #23099227 -

Got a fresh batch of golden teachers ready to eat again


--------------------
I’ll just take one more..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any shroomerites from australia and/or sydney? kintos 1,810 16 05/28/09 09:48 AM
by DepthToTheCore
* Appreciation to hank from australia mjshroomer 643 5 12/13/03 06:03 AM
by Hanky
* Sprial Light over Australia
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
DeadHearts 9,034 197 06/08/10 10:32 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* Is it possible to travel from England to Australia by land?
( 1 2 3 all )
Pine_apple 5,102 51 07/10/08 01:49 PM
by Ferris
* How can I travel to Australia, cheaply? Jalruza 2,331 17 07/05/06 02:58 AM
by quiver
* so I'm moving to australia
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kaiowas 7,757 77 04/25/25 12:03 PM
by gopher
* NASAs fine to Australia finally paid off after 30 yrs ($400) Platinum 1,153 10 07/15/09 11:27 AM
by gzuf
* Australia
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,518 29 01/05/14 04:43 AM
by Into The Woods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
18,445 topic views. 5 members, 238 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.