Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: thirtygoats]
    #22817657 -

Is the primary language english?
And im really curious for im on the verge of doing something very similar.
Whats your plan? Is this indefinite?
If you dont mind me asking, did you do this financially stable? Have you saved for awhile?

Did you kinda up and run?
Actually, i feel like you've planned this for awhile,  getting back to your roots and all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #23024487 -

I think somebody asked how it was on st Patrick's day in Ireland so I have a few videos to upload. This took place in Dublin.


be&app=desktop

be


--------------------
No one knows who I am.
Therefore, I am not anyone.

Edited by thirtygoats (03/19/16 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: WhyDidiDoThis] * 1
    #23024529 -

Yeah there's mostly English speaking people but some have such a strong accent, you almost can't understand them... And the girls are adorable when they talk lol

My plan is just to live and survive here. Uh yeah I plan on staying. Who the fuck wants to be in a country run by trump. Er, actually not even trump, just the US congress and its old fashioned ignorance is enough to reduce the population.

I was waiting on my dad to get out of prison. I've been waiting for a while to go. My family paid for me to go. Fucking social welfare people won't give me my free money that I'm supposed to get so I'm not even doing that much better over here. I'm eating better, not on any drugs except weed but ofcourse I still have these mental problems that never go away and bother me everywhere I go.

Here's another. That's my dad talking in the video. He likes to talk a lot. I didn't talk, so as to give the viewer the experience of being there, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_MtTxOgEQzA&app=desktop

Edited by thirtygoats (03/19/16 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: thirtygoats]
    #23024551 -

People

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: thirtygoats]
    #23024616 -

I don't like to mention it usually but my family is traced back to Ireland. I'm half Irish half British/frenchThe Otwomeys The story is on the boat ride to America the "O" fell off.I feel like I'd love Ireland but maybe not idk. 30 goats probably belong in Ireland anyway :lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just moved to Ireland, 4093 miles from where I was [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23030092 -

Why won't they give u $? Be persistent,some of these low level functionaries r just little dictators,go to their supervisors and managers,make a stink,didn't watch the vids,didn't work for some reason, what is the name of the ytube account,maybe if I do a search with it it will come up,isn't it just dark and dreary over there,don't know if I could handle lack of sun


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone from or been to Ireland
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,636 26 03/03/04 08:02 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Going to Ireland in 2 weeks, tell me what to see!
( 1 2 all )
RemainRandom50 3,244 22 01/27/06 04:13 PM
by Boom
* Republic of Ireland law glenofshrooms 803 4 02/14/05 10:22 AM
by glenofshrooms
* Ireland/UK residents please read cubeladd 375 1 11/10/05 10:00 AM
by DNKYD
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,494 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* Mushroom Laws in Ireland (U.K.) fezzocybin 530 1 05/03/05 07:46 AM
by Stonerguy
* Help me, I'm moving to LA
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,419 20 01/04/05 10:22 AM
by BrAiN
* Move to the Country Spiffy 1,434 10 11/25/03 11:16 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,361 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.