ok, its like midnight on valentines day, I stay up to cook my girl a nice dinner according to her gluten free highly restrictive diet when she gets home at midnight, l;ike ive been planning it for hours. I have flowers and a card on standby. And she is just such a bitch to me, just sarcastic as hell, murdering the mood. I dont even break out the card and flowers, it just feels so wrong.
so we go to eat diner and watch tv, she passes out, thats it. its after midnight, no happy valentines day, all she tells me is shes taking yoga in the morning, when I had planned to cook her a nice breakfast in bed, once again on the highly restrictive diet. I had to spend hella money on special uncured bacon, just to try and make something she could enjoy and actually eat....
So im like, ok what the fuck, she was on her phone all day blowing up with texts from her friend 'lauren' and has been all week, wont mention a thing, and at this point im like highly suspicious. whats going on with lauren, why the cold shoulder, what the actual fuck is going on here, because I know its something.....
so i go to check her phone, but i have to find it first. I check her bag/purse thingy, And I come across $1,000 in CASH and a check for $1,000 from her old man, dated 2 days ago. like, what the fuck, she doesn't make that in 4 months, shes a student.... and it was all in 50's.
Then i come across the phone, all those messages, the ones I was with her for when she was getting them, theyre all gone. no evidence they ever happened. Now thats fishy as fuck, right?
And NONE of this was mentioned to me. Which is odd, because just 3 days ago we had a discussion about our finances.
So secrets, and large sums of money, i know my brain is going to go INSANE with speculation.
shroomery, have at with your wild speculations.
|