Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMESCALATO
hunting.
 User Gallery

Loc: Central Alabama
Hey Mods a little help here
    #2283458 - 01/29/04 10:14 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=108515&what=search&Forum=, name-pawn00
this user has sent a pm to my screen name asking me to mail illeagal drugs to him
any thing yoou can do about that?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: MESCALATO]
    #2283739 - 01/29/04 11:42 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I verified the PM, the user has been banned.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: MESCALATO]
    #2283740 - 01/29/04 11:43 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yeah me too, he specifically asked for some in the atlanta area "shrooms or acid"

please perma ban

"From: pawn00

do you know anything about acid or mushrooms in the atlanta are. any information would be helpful.
"

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleMESCALATO
hunting.
 User Gallery

Loc: Central Alabama
Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: geokills]
    #2283750 - 01/29/04 11:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

he thanks so much geo you guys rock

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: geokills]
    #2287510 - 01/30/04 03:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting. I had the same problem with a different user. I based my rate of this person on this incident. Not only was he not banned but Papaver edited my rate to remove any mention of the incident.

Why the different treatment?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2287553 - 01/30/04 04:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Which user?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: Anno]
    #2287560 - 01/30/04 04:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Anno, to be honest at this point I don't think it would be right to go back and ban this guy. (it was months ago) I'll provide you with the info if you'd still like me to, but I was truly only curious as to why they were treated differently.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #2287577 - 01/30/04 04:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

ic...
Answer to your question: I don?t know really. Pehaps it was a different situatuon.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2287615 - 01/30/04 04:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Uh, I don't recall the incident, but if you'd care to PM me, then we can open the old historical can of worms and re-live old memories... :wink:

I'm sure there were different aspects to it, as no two incidents are ever the same. Each Admin acts according to the specifics of the incident; the unique factors involved; and probably based on his mood at the moment -- it's very complicated and organic. We are not machines, and the members aren't punch cards, so things get a little sloppy...

There was another incident, in the past two days, where a user was PMing people asking about drugs, and I sent him a warning, and he apologized and promised not to do it again. He was just new to the site, and he didn't know proper etiquette. Was I wrong in cutting this user some slack? Who is to say. Every incident is different...

Remember to Plant a Tree on Arbor Day? :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: Papaver]
    #2287647 - 01/30/04 04:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Uh, I don't recall the incident, but if you'd care to PM me, then we can open the old historical can of worms and re-live old memories... 

As I said, I don't think it would be right to go back and do anything.

I was just curious.

If you are as well I'll can send the info, but I want to restate that I do not wish to see a banning, despite the fact the guy is a weasel. IMHO of course!  :lol:

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (01/30/04 04:45 PM)

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2287682 - 01/30/04 05:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Obviously the mods dont love you as much as some other people. duh! Its all abotu favoritism.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: Barbi]
    #2287690 - 01/30/04 05:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yep, it's all about who you know... :wink:

PS: For the record, luvdem, and I, have no problems with each other. In fact, we agree on many issues. For instance, we both agree that QuickReply sucks! If the member wasn't banned, it was because I didn't feel that it was warranted. I ban very few people -- despite popular belief to the contrary...

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #2287933 - 01/30/04 06:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

a cat with shifty eyes said:
I ban very few people -- despite popular belief to the contrary...

this thread has reminded me of a strange occurence i was going to ask you admins many moons ago, but forgot about.

somebody from the shroomery sent an email to my hotmail account asking me to send them some shrooms or other drugs. i had never given anyone here my email address and the only place i had that address listed was in the "Email Address (for our administrative use only...not visible to other users)" section of my home.

the way it was worded made it seem like either a major idiot wrote it or it was a joke.
since the admins are supposedly the only ones that can see that email address, i hoped it was an admin that sent it. the most likely admin suspect i had was moe, but he isn't around to admit or deny sending that email.

the admin lineup has changed a few times since then, but do any of the current admins remember playing a joke on me or did someone hack my account?

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Hey Mods a little help here [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2287969 - 01/30/04 07:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

a cat with shifty eyes said:
It wasn't me.

Seriously, I don't think any of the Admins would do that, but I could be wrong. We're generally too busy to have much fun... :wink:

Moe is always a possibility, though. He was capable of hilarious hi-jinx and shenanigans! :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #2287992 - 01/30/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

>Seriously, I don't think any of the Admins would do that, but I could be wrong.

that was my first thought, but i couldn't think of any reason why somebody would want to hack my profile. it's not like there is anything worthwhile in there.

i think this mystery will remain in the :wtf: drawer of the file cabinet.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2290504 - 01/31/04 07:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry it took me this long to chime in yet again. Actually, upon further reflection, you "done good", and I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

I apologize.

Quote:

For the record, luvdem, and I, have no problems with each other. In fact, we agree on many issues. For instance, we both agree that QuickReply sucks! 

What? I love quick reply!      :lol:

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#2290574 - 01/31/04 08:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
What? I love quick reply!      :lol:

Et tu, Brute? :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder