Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong] * 1
    #22852379 -

shLong said:
Bah.. Fuck that whole situation.

Just update when it's all finalized.
I feel invested in this now.



haha I laughed at this

But I turned the other group member to my side. She said she wants to work with me so that everyone is happy

Let's hope this pans out. I will update this tomorrow :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852406 -

You better :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong] * 1
    #22852410 -

shLong said:

I feel invested in this now.



Me too, man. Lol. I'm more interested in OP getting to watch the Superbowl than the damn presidential election.

topdog82 in 2016!!

:leocheers:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Edited by Nifflerz (02/01/16 09:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22852511 -

Go topdog!

Hey, werent u going to change your screenname topdog? what ever happen to that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22852583 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Go topdog!

Hey, werent u going to change your screenname topdog? what ever happen to that?



I decided I made it as an 18 year old a while ago and it says a lot about who i was at the time. Why be in denial of that?

I still may. But its a stupid name on a shroomery forum. I chose it because it went against my entire persona in real life. So I will prolly keep it for that reason. I am the last grown adult who will call themselves a "topdog". It was also the name of the weed I was smoking at the time. So fuck it :shrug:

I may still change it but ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22852592 -

Enjoywho said:
Tell them to get there lazy asses out of bed. Sounds like a bunch of dumb ass girls to be honest.



This.

If those bitches are too lazy to get out of bed to do their school work, you odn't deserve to have them drag down your project.

Tell your professor he grouped you with a bunch of dumb lazy bitches and ask to have an out.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852606 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22851002/page/1


Make sure to show those you are working with this thread... maybe it will be like calling the selfish one a bitch or something...

:evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Dr.Wongburger] * 1
    #22852794 -

Make sure to accidentally break something of theirs or just casually burn it, and then make sure to fuck at least one of them if not both of them instead of watching the superbowl, even if they're ugly, they deserve it! And I don't even watch the fucking superbowl haha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #22852827 -

And no foreplay for them they don't fucking deserve it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #22853397 -

I was ready to be an ass and be like gtfover it, but then i saw the reason it has to be done then, and FUCK THOSE BITCHES!!!

Hell i hate football americano honestly, but fuck them big time. Op you have one of two options.

1)you simply state that you like to go to bed early on sunday and need your beauty sleep.

2) You rip your shirt off, cover your sexy belly with the colors of your favorite team, invite your friends to do the same, get those beer hats, a couple kegs some beenie weenies, and take the whole crew to the library with you.

3)(THAT'S RIGHT I JUST WENT INTO OVERTIME!!!) YOU CALL THAT LIBRARY UP AND JUST TELL THEM YOUR PARTNER IS SICK AND YOU NEED TO RESCHEDULE THE STUDY TIME AND SHOW THEM THE PIC OF THE RSVP!!!


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22853495 -

The girls obviously don't give a shit about the superbowl. I mean who does? Watching sports on tv is fucking dumb. I wouldn't change the time for you either.

Now if you had other family plans or an appointment or something then I'd be more inclined to work with you, but for football?

The fuck outa here


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853501 -

Oh, but "I like to sleep in" is a valid reason?

No, you sir, get the fuck out of here.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853502 -

Psychonautica said:
Oh, but "I like to sleep in" is a valid reason?

No, you sir, get the fuck out of here.



So I must loose sleep so you can make the superbowl? Get real son. Lmao you even have shitty sports in your sig


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853503 -

Seriously dude, fuck these bitches.  Just skip it and stop stressing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853505 -

It's not any better of a reason. They like sleeping late. He likes sports.

There's nothing stopping them from getting the same amount of sleep and going to bed early.

Nothing that makes them "loose" any sleep.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853512 -

Sleep is more important than watching sports sorry dude.

It's sports dude come on. It's irrelevant and a complete waste of time


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS] * 1
    #22853515 -

You're trolling.

And not even well. I might add


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853519 -

Psychonautica said:
You're trolling.

And not even well. I might add



No I'm being fucking serious and if you think I'm trolling then clearly you love sports way too much.

Watching sports is fucking dumb.  I stand by that. It's a giant waste of time


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853524 -

Okay. That's your opinion. Your opinion is completely fucking irrelevant.

OP wants to see the Super Bowl. It doesn't matter if you don't think it's important.

Also the fact that you think sleeping in until 3pm is somehow not a waste of time but watching sports is, means you're either trolling, or retarded.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Edited by Psychonautica (02/02/16 04:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853530 -

You sound like a total sports fanboy.

Sleep is more important than watching sports.  Thats a fact and if you disagree then you need help. Lay off the drugs kiddo


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Edited by Enlil (02/02/16 05:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* Skipping University ivi 719 14 09/14/04 12:04 PM
by Moonshoe
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 07:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 01:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* AQUATEEN HUNGER FORCE
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,453 36 07/29/04 02:23 PM
by Requiem
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,135 21 06/16/04 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force Villians Poll TheShroomHermit 2,024 16 06/06/04 02:16 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* SuperBowl XL CubensisCutter 1,148 12 01/22/06 10:21 PM
by CubensisCutter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,977 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.