Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22851833 -

In dust we trust said:
It really just comes down to your prof. Is it a guy or girl? Are they cool? Football fan? Hopefully they will be cool about this

I remember having 1 feminist prof in college and of course I failed her class. I hated that cunt. It got to the point where I mathmatically couldn't pass the class so I just stopped going and I didn't really even care. I was just happy I never had to see her again

Just say you're a Panthers fan, like seriously



and its a duo. A wife and husband team who do the lecture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22851841 -

The way I understood the story, everyone but you was ok with the initially proposed time, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: psi]
    #22851851 -

But the others are willing to compromise. Not being gay.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: psi]
    #22851908 -

psi said:
The way I understood the story, everyone but you was ok with the initially proposed time, no?



yes. I think the other two girls may have misinterpreted what I said. I said "I am free sunday except during the superbowl". assuming they don't follow sports, they prolly missed out that part and forgot

So ya. and they other two are more than willing to accomidate. this is my current plan

1) Try and do the work ahead of time
2) try and comprimise
3) Talk to professors
4) if it reaches this point, bitch her out, move groups and then move on with life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22851912 -

Enjoywho said:
But the others are willing to compromise. Not being gay.



yep

And we were assigned groups so moving groups would involve a lot logistics. I would have to bring our two old professors who are just too old for this. they are friendly 60 year olds who love literature and stuff I would rather avoid it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22851968 -

Honestly, you should probably just stop after #2 rather than get your professors involved. Reluctantly show for a little while if you have to, show them what you got worked on, but make sure they get the hint that you're missing the mofo game!!


--------------------

Edited by SoloTrip (02/01/16 09:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852011 -

Thats such bullshit.

The Superbowl is practically a MANS holiday!

They ruined the man's holiday man!

U might have to slap a B!

On second thought, that would get u in trouble big time, i say stay half way then leave and watch the end of the Super Bowl!

Best of both worlds :shrug:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: SoloTrip]
    #22852012 -

Yeah getting the profs involved could backfire. Kinda doesn't sound like it's 100% essential for everyone to be present at the same time to get the work done anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22852024 -

Have missed the last 5 Superbowls, it is on 10 am Monday mornings here.:facepalm3: Gonna chuck a sickie for this one though:hahyeahwoo:


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: pineninja]
    #22852045 -

There's no way you can move it to like noon or one or two?
That's more than fair.
You're willing to meet them on Sunday, just not after 5 or whatever.

I know it's already been said, but just tell them you had plans and you've already spent money and you're sorry but you just can't do it that late.

Fuck, this pisses me off.
Please update this shit.
If all else fails, :pm: me her phone number and I'll fuck with her.
Stupid bitch :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong]
    #22852106 -

Ok so I texted her on personal text. Here is the update. Last friday, the whole group mentioned we were free next sunday. I said "Ya prolly Ill get back to you"

She planned a trip to visit home and come back around the reservation time. So it seems unlikely that she will be okay with moving it. I messaged the two others in the group and one read my text but is not responding. Fuck it. I may just move groups or confront professor. This is going nowhere quickly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852117 -

I forgot to add that I think thats bullshit. I think 3 hours can be planned for. Kick off is at 3pm. thats the goal rn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22852156 -

I'd be pissed if I had to deal with this kinda BS in a candy coated education system


I'd call that hag out on the spot.


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: SunnyD]
    #22852288 -

SunnyD said:
I'd be pissed if I had to deal with this kinda BS in a candy coated education system


I'd call that hag out on the spot.



hahah the fucked up part is that after this I am gonna go to work where I def can't do this shit

Feminism! yay!

empowering women to act like bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852322 -

Saturday? Monday?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82]
    #22852326 -

topdog82 said:
Ok so I texted her on personal text. Here is the update. Last friday, the whole group mentioned we were free next sunday. I said "Ya prolly Ill get back to you"

She planned a trip to visit home and come back around the reservation time. So it seems unlikely that she will be okay with moving it. I messaged the two others in the group and one read my text but is not responding. Fuck it. I may just move groups or confront professor. This is going nowhere quickly



I thought it was because of her stupid beauty sleep?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong]
    #22852337 -

shLong said:
topdog82 said:
Ok so I texted her on personal text. Here is the update. Last friday, the whole group mentioned we were free next sunday. I said "Ya prolly Ill get back to you"

She planned a trip to visit home and come back around the reservation time. So it seems unlikely that she will be okay with moving it. I messaged the two others in the group and one read my text but is not responding. Fuck it. I may just move groups or confront professor. This is going nowhere quickly



I thought it was because of her stupid beauty sleep?



I think you missed what was being hinted at here. First time she said beauty sleep, second time she said she made plans around it. First on group text and then second on personal text. The whole thing smells fishy I think she is just pulling shit out of her ass at this point to justify her sleep

wat the fuck...

I called another one of the group mates and she said that we could comprimise tomorrow in person. Lets hope this beauty sleep woman clears this up tomorrow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong] * 1
    #22852342 -

Step one pregame before project. Step two bring beer and weed to continue. Step three get a stream of the superbowl on a phone/ computer something. Step four go to project not givin a fuck and do work. And by work I mean show up there and start a party. I mean you got the ladies you practically already have everything you need to party.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 2
    #22852376 -

Bah.. Fuck that whole situation.

Just update when it's all finalized.
I feel invested in this now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: shLong]
    #22852378 -

:typingdog:


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 10:30 AM
by spock
* Skipping University ivi 719 14 09/14/04 02:04 PM
by Moonshoe
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 09:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 03:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* AQUATEEN HUNGER FORCE
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,454 36 07/29/04 04:23 PM
by Requiem
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,136 21 06/16/04 06:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force Villians Poll TheShroomHermit 2,024 16 06/06/04 04:16 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* SuperBowl XL CubensisCutter 1,148 12 01/23/06 12:21 AM
by CubensisCutter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,979 topic views. 5 members, 476 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.