Anonymous #8 said: What you say is true but only to a certain point.
A plant that is not getting enough nutrition will show it, although not always will it be apparent to a superficial examination.
A plant given just the right amount of everything at just the right time will always out preform any other method.
Humans may have similarities with plants but we are not plants.
I am sorry that food was withheld from you as a child. Whatever justification you're using to make that OK in your head it was wrong to do that. No one will directly benefit from sending a child to bed hungry.
It's OK brother, my parents did the same shit at some point disciplining me, and although I have turned out to be quite an interesting individual, I do not credit either one of my parents with more credit in it than they deserve.
Let us all feast on the wisdom of knowledge and may we never know hunger again
Dude, shut the fuck up. Before a government coldly provided shitty processed food for free for poor people, poor people fed themselves from the fat of the land. And the able bodied would provide for their loved ones. My justification for not giving a shit when something shitty happens is because that's how you build life skills and character. Those are what make sure you never need food stamps and never go hungry in the first place.
But whatever man, justify amputating yourself because its easier than a hard cure. Like, most people I meet on welfare are just fucking mouth blowers with tons of kids. Idk man, I used to self describe as a communist, than I realized that poor people were either stupid or lacked any kind of work ethic at all.
The way I look at it is the way Kant looked at it. To tell if something is good or not, think if everyone acted that way or did that thing. What would happen? Now if everyone was a consumer and no producers, there would be neither producers nor consumers.
But yea man, cling to the fact I'm fucked in the head and you know what utopia looks like.
|