Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous #22

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10458893 - 06/05/09 09:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
OMG, are you serious?

The land mass of the earth is 36,794,240,000 acres and it takes a garden that is .003 acres (10' x 16') to feed a family of 4

That works out to 5 and 1/2 acres per man, woman, and child on the planet! That is 26,620 square yards per person.

We are no where near the "Overpopulation" point, Most of the overpopulation scare came when scientists projected the growth, of the baby boom in the late 1940's, out 100 years.  Once the baby boom was over the population began to decrease. Globally, the population growth rate has been steadily declining from its peak of 2.19% in 1963 (Ron Nielsen, The little green handbook, Picador, New York (2006))

What bothers me is that JoeBob in the trailer park down the street (with a low IQ) has 6 kids while Mike smith with a higher than average IQ has none or 1 kid because he is worried about overpopulating the earth. Idiocracy is coming and it is coming FAST!

this. we need, and i mean people like us on this forum, who are generally accept are quite intelligent, to reproduce or religious muslim nuts.. and dumbass ghetto fodder will ruin us.

humans need to become more efficient with our crop growing and space basically then we're good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10459450 - 06/05/09 11:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nah, there's still way too much.

Anonymous #23

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11441781 - 11/12/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Because it's genetically the 'correct' decision, and a lot of people don't have the intellectual capacity to override their genetic programming.

I have a near genius IQ am a 21 yo male and would love to have kids.

Just because someone thinks differently than you doesnt mean they are stupid.

Anonymous #24

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #11445859 - 11/13/09 01:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I am 23yo and have two kids.
Before my children were born i would've completely agreed with you but now that they are around i wouldn't go back to being childless for everything in the world.
Yes i sold my mustang and bought a honda and i  work a little more, etc but to me it's worth it.
each there own.
:shrug:

Anonymous #25

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #11446392 - 11/13/09 07:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

humans need to become more efficient with our crop growing and space basically then we're good.

This is true. the problem has more to do with the amount of resources people use. most people in western countries don't live on farms.

Edited by Anonymous (11/13/09 07:20 AM)

Anonymous #26

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #11446438 - 11/13/09 07:40 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Good thing I'm snipped.

Shooting blanks FTW.

I can't EVER get a girl pregnant, SCORE :vaped:

Anonymous #27

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11446650 - 11/13/09 08:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Before my children were born i would've completely agreed with you but now that they are around i wouldn't go back to being childless for everything in the world.
Yes i sold my mustang and bought a honda and i  work a little more, etc but to me it's worth it.
each there own.

ah ha ha

that SUCKS.

Anonymous #28

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11446713 - 11/13/09 09:10 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Why the fuck would you have kids these days? There are so many billions of people, the last thing anything on this Earth needs is one more person. Why have kids?

Tell that to the third world folks who are popping them out by the dozen. How would our civilizations function without the working generation supporting the retired elderly? It's already really bad in the western world where one working person has to support three retired old geezers.
If we stopped having kids, the white part of humanity would go extinct and would be replaced by the Ndungus and the Muhammads and their 54 offsprings each.
My wife and I are 2 people. We have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, not two dozen. simple equation, really.

Quote:

Why put yourself in such a position of responsibility?

Because some of us are actually responsible enough to cope with the responsibility, you little retard stoner hippie kid.

Anonymous #4

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #11446737 - 11/13/09 09:19 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #26 said:
Good thing I'm snipped.

Shooting blanks FTW.

I can't EVER get a girl pregnant, SCORE :vaped:

ha ha.. That sucks..

Children are your immortality... lol

Anonymous #29

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11447461 - 11/13/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded?

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Anonymous #11

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #11447603 - 11/13/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I fail to see what's so special in our generation.

People have kids if they want and many of them are completely fine. Many people like me are completely fine with the fact of being born too.

:smile:

Anonymous #28

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #11447626 - 11/13/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #29 said:
Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded?

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

You are the only one who is quite clearly retarded. If you despise the human race that much go cut yourself some more in the right spot or throw yourself in front of a freight train, you emo dumbass.

Anonymous #30

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #11447667 - 11/13/09 12:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Kids are too fucking expensive and too much  trouble, but  it could be cool to have a future family carry on your legacy.

also  without kids how will the psychedelic movement continue?

Anonymous #24

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #11448144 - 11/13/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #27 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
each there own.

ah ha ha

that SUCKS.

I beg to differ. I enjoy my life much more now that my kids are around then i EVER did with out! They give me reason to get up in the morning, there silly innocence brings a smile to my face a million times a day.
Yes if your the wrong person having kids can become a burden, a chore that slowly and effectively steals your life but to the right person life doesn't begin tell they have children. I am at peace with my self, My life and my fellow man, finally and i can thank my children for it before them i was hallow, empty, VIOLENT, my life was stealing so i could working on an old car, partying and getting high/stoned/drunk/spun on anything i could find it didn't matter long as i was intoxicated on something.
My Daughter saved my life.

Anonymous #31

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11448159 - 11/13/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I can't wait to have kids!

Anonymous #27

#11448720 - 11/13/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #27 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
each there own.

ah ha ha

that SUCKS.

I beg to differ. I enjoy my life much more now that my kids are around then i EVER did with out! They give me reason to get up in the morning, there silly innocence brings a smile to my face a million times a day.
Yes if your the wrong person having kids can become a burden, a chore that slowly and effectively steals your life but to the right person life doesn't begin tell they have children. I am at peace with my self, My life and my fellow man, finally and i can thank my children for it before them i was hallow, empty, VIOLENT, my life was stealing so i could working on an old car, partying and getting high/stoned/drunk/spun on anything i could find it didn't matter long as i was intoxicated on something.

yeah i was just being a dick. that sounds a-okay.

i do wish you luck when she becomes a teenager.

Anonymous #24

Re: Are people in our generation who have kids mentally retarded? [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #11450222 - 11/13/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #27 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #27 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
each there own.

ah ha ha

that SUCKS.

yeah i was just being a dick. that sounds a-okay.

i do wish you luck when she becomes a teenager.

:cryariver: Lol.... Hopefully i'll die long before that!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom