Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Roomates NARCed on girlfreind
    #2281965 - 01/28/04 08:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It totally sucks, they told her parents she was drinking heavily and doing drugs. They also said she had been dating a person named "Frank" and had multiple guy freinds around. Now, I've been living with her for the past few weeks so I know these claims aren't true. My name isn't Frank, and for those of you who would make theories that she dates someone on the side named Frank I will just have to say you don't understand the situation. My girlfreinds roomates NARCed on my girlfreind, but from all I can certify the only thing they said was "She has a boyfreind" the rest of the stuff was just stabs in the dark. Now I'm thinking that her Dad made up a bullshit story and guessed what half her problems were so he could inspect her room and "help her" before the cops come. I think he might have just scared her with a partial bluff in order to get out all her secrets. Just so you know, her father is very controlling and doesn't know that we've been dating for the last 4 years. Any advice on how to solve this situation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecyrus
c i c a t r i z

Loc: san diego, ca
Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2282100 - 01/28/04 10:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Tough spot. For starters, if possible, invite them to a formal dinner, comb your fucking hair, and be polite and interesting. A controlling father WILL give in, if he sees himself in the man his daughter is dating.

Best of luck to you.

--------------------
// your halo slipping down
// to choke you now

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: cyrus]
    #2282124 - 01/28/04 10:14 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Great advice.  I think that would help alot.  That is quite a tight spot. :frown:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2282163 - 01/28/04 10:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

stupid narcs...
sorry, tough spot but I hope you get somewhere with it

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: ]
    #2282336 - 01/28/04 11:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well, it turns out thta one of the roomates father wants to call me. It turns out he's a minister, so this isn't going to be any fun. Did I drink alcohol? Yes. Did I smoke pot? Yes. But the ministers wonderful child has smoked pot, had boyfreinds over, and the minister definantly doesn't know about that. Oh, and to top things off the ministers daughter regularly smokes ciggs and drinks AND SHE IS FORBIDDEN TO DO THESE THINGS BECUASE SHE RECENTLY HAD EMERGENCY BRAIN SURGERY. Anyways, I'm toying with the idea that I should blow up all her secrets to her father, like she did to my girlfreinds father. Some of this bullshit is so obscene such as smoking pot everyday (I wish I had that much, but I smoke 3-4 times a month) and drinking $300 worth of alcohol every month. Well, what the hell, anyways... Thanks for the advice. Any advice on what the hell to let loose on this minister when he calls?
I'm planning on telling him that her other roomate is a lesbian and is having sex with a 16 year old pretty regularly.
There is another girl that smokes all the time... like all the time, and I used to see 3-4 of her boyfreinds shacking up with her per month.

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2282343 - 01/28/04 11:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Wow.. that's crazy. Here they are, ratting on your gf.. when they are doing SO MUCH worse than you guys are.. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.. My god..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #2282346 - 01/28/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

don't be too hasty. How you handle the situation is how it will turn out. Take a step back from the situation and think from all sides. Why did these roommates narc? what was their motivation? If you start making claims you will come across to the parents as immature. If they see this they will try to control the situation but if you have a handle on things they will recognize this as well. Play your card's right. That is a tough one.

--------------------

OfflineMrGrib
Stranger

#2282471 - 01/29/04 12:05 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

holy shit.

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: FlusH]
    #2282689 - 01/29/04 01:25 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup: Great advice.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineMrGrib
Stranger

Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: sykobish]
    #2282729 - 01/29/04 02:07 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

holy shitt.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: FlusH]
    #2283707 - 01/29/04 11:35 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I waited up most of the night waiting for the call. After that I couldn't sleep. The minister never called. My girlfreinds father just came over to my house, he wanted to destroy my fake ID as part of "complying with the other fathers not to get them to press charges" Well, I insisted he burn it but he's only let me burn the half with my name on it, the half with my face he kept! He said he didn't want to say more. My girlfreinds going to rehab now. He told me there would need to be a period of seperation for me and her, but how remains undecided. I called my girlfreind up and she was very breif.
"Whats probably going to happen is I'm not going to see you in awhile -- a long while. I have to go, ok?"
I'm feeling terrible.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2283967 - 01/29/04 12:48 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ah dont feel bad, it will blow over in a few weeeks and things will be back how they normally are. I think her dad went way over board even trying to come to your house and threaten you with " pressing charges" and taking your ID, if it was me, I would have gone outside with a 2x4 and and my paintball gun and tell him that if he ever tries to threaten me again I will personally destroy his car and break all the windows in his house while he is away, and that if he ever comes on my property again that I would be forced to use more then a paintball gun, and thn I would pop him in the kneecaps with my paintball gun, and if he tired to come at me, finish the job with the 2x4 and be like DIE MOTHA FUCKA

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2284085 - 01/29/04 01:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

thats what we call a BAD IDEA

damn, i feel really sorry for you... Flush gave good advice.

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2284938 - 01/29/04 06:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm really sorry to hear that. :frown:  What concerns me the most is that he took the part with your picture on it.. That seems a little odd.  If I were you, I would dispose of anything illegal that you may have, just as a precaution.  He seems like quite the asshole and I wouldn't put it past him to give your picture to some authorities to 'look into the matter'.

It could be nothing.. But I can't see why he would want to keep a picture of you.. Just watch yourself.

I hope things work out.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinejsmoker
Stranger
    #2286097 - 01/30/04 01:45 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Rehab, thats mad man. Was she really messing herself up? In the UK the only people who go to rehab are either heroin addicts or celebrities. Her dad sounds like a cunt, be careful he might try and make trouble for you. Sorry to hear about your messed up situation mate.

--------------------
You are born alone, you die alone, and you trip alone.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Roomates NARCed on girlfreind [Re: jsmoker]
    #2287788 - 01/30/04 05:56 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

She wasn't really messing herself up. She went to rehab once before when her parents caught her Dexing. She went there and met all sorts of people who were in there for harder drugs (this experience in rehab really kicked off her drug experimenting) but while she was there she didn't meet anyone in there for smoking pot/drinking. Now, after a few years she's going into rehab from drinking and smoking pot. Smoking pot was never a problem, but even she agrees that she drank to much. I think that group meetings like AA might help with her drinking problem. Just staying at home with her parents is by far the biggest step she's taken toward not drinking (provided that her parents stop giving her liquors)

Rehab is definantly overkill. But the family is doctor happy, the parents had lasik done and my girlfreind had enough oral surgury to pay off a new car. Anyways, I think they are being unrealistic and that rehab might actually make things worse.

OfflineCultyVader
Dark SporeApprentice

#2304850 - 02/05/04 12:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

How old is she? Why is she letting her parents control her so much?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order