Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Reagent Testing Kit

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Questions about diversionary program aka rehab
    #2656420 - 05/09/04 12:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well, starting the 20th my dad and I start a diversionary program. We were arrested a few months ago on bs charges. Anyway, all our charges were dropped and nothing went on our records. If we test dirty we will do a minimum mandatory sentence of 3 years. Anyway, I've been clean since the 28th of last month but I was an avid smoker. I'd smoke atleast once a day. Now also, I am not fat at all. I'm like 5 10 and I weigh only 130. I want to definately make sure I test clean because there is no way I want to go back to jail. I've never experienced anything worse than jail in my life. Should I be clean in time for my testing?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Questions about diversionary program aka rehab [Re: NewfoundFreedom]
    #2656453 - 05/09/04 01:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Drink Vinegar, Water and Cranberry juice everyday. I emphasize vinegar.
Drink at least a pint or quart of vineger per day.
Drink water like a fish.
Drink copious amounts of Cranberry juice.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Questions about diversionary program aka rehab [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2656751 - 05/09/04 02:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Wouldn't a clean test kit suffice?

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#2656764 - 05/09/04 02:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Also, I do drink quite a bit of water and cranberry juice anyway since I'm not big on soda at all and I'd say i go though atleast 5 pints of water a day. What does vinegar do for cleaning you out? Also I was wondering If working out would help any.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2657272 - 05/09/04 05:16 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Vinegar has a vast amount of helpful benefits, this is just one of many derivations from a google search, which I suggest you try for further analysis.

Apple Cider Vinegar is cheap, easy to use and it really benefits our health in numerous ways. Hippocrates, the father of medicine thought of it as a powerful elixir and a naturally occurring antibiotic and antiseptic that fights germs. Ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks used it. And Apple Cider Vinegar is mentioned in the Bible as an antiseptic and healing agent. Even Columbus had barrels of vinegar on his ships for the prevention of scurvy. Indeed, Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for thousands of years, as both a health and cleansing agent.

Apple Cider Vinegar can benefit both people and their pets. It is antibacterial and anti-fungal and gives the immune system a good boost. As a high potassium electrolyte balancer, it remineralizes the body and helps normalize the bloods alkaline acid balance.

Apple Cider Vinegar is proving most beneficial to people or animals with arthritis because it breaks down calcium deposits in the joints while remineralizing the bones. It has proven to be equally beneficial to dogs with hip dysplasia.

Apple Cider Vinegar is a good remedy for food poisoning and helpful in digestive upsets. It is also effective for urinary tract infections and it lowers high blood pressure. In animals, it is helpful in skin and coat problems. For those on diuretics, it is helpful in replacing potassium depletion. Use one teaspoonful in the dog or cats drinking water daily as a healthy tonic. Two teaspoonfuls in a pint of water, for yourself.

For centuries, people have recognized cider vinegars health benefits to fight infection, promote digestion, and even in fighting osteoporosis. So when you eat that salad with the cider vinegar and oil dressing, you're reaping large health benefits as well as good taste!

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Questions about diversionary program aka rehab [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2657292 - 05/09/04 05:21 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the information. I'll definately check into this further. As much as I dread the thought of drinking vinegar, if it's going to help cleanse my system in any way, I'll definately drink it. The pro's definately outweigh the cons in my case.

Offlinewrong
Stranger
    #2657492 - 05/09/04 06:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

try excercising too

OfflineSaribo
journeyman
Re: Questions about diversionary program aka rehab [Re: wrong]
    #2668877 - 05/12/04 04:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Definitely exercise, it'll helkp turn over your fat stores, which is where the THC metabolites are found. However, you want to eat a lot once you're a day away from the test, since you don't want to be burning fat when you piss. This is just something I heard but it makes sense to me.

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

#2670871 - 05/12/04 10:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

how bout this DONT DO DRUGS WHILE ON PROBATION.. Unless you want your butt to look like this..

Just wait it out and smoke when its done......

--------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Reagent Testing Kit

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being