Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
simple question for some
    #1727867 - 07/18/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

In the past 6 months or so I have started into useing various drugs. I've tried E, pot, lsd, and shrooms. Since I have started I have been unafraid of death. I seem to be a bit more depressed about a few things in my life, but not because of the drugs but more because I realized what is going on. Ignorance is bliss eh. Anyway I have not considered suicide but at the same time this thought that I have no fear of dieing is somewhat frightening. I do not think I am invincible, nor do I think that I won't die, it simply seems to be something that I feel I could cope with. I have no religion and do not belive there is anything past this world, I think there is just nothingness. What causes me to unafraid of death, I do not want to kill myself but at the same time I find myself doing things that I know if I make one small mistake (that can be easily made) I will not live to tell the tale.. Like I said this is just kind of frightening. I figured some of you have felt like this and could help me to understand why I feel like this

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineschlonginator
Stranger

Re: simple question for some [Re: polarity]
    #1728218 - 07/18/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think you have just come to the inevitable conclusion that we all will die. Now that you have seen this, you can live fully.

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: simple question for some [Re: schlonginator]
    #1734832 - 07/21/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

People are scared of death for what reason i do not know. Either scared that it will hurt, or they are going to hell, or they wont exist and thier lives are meaningless...and on a rare occasion worrying for someone other than themselves like family members. I used to always be afraid of death, I am not anymore, when i first relized that i wasnt i think i was almost a little suicidal, not trying to kill myself, but not really caring much if i did die or not. That has all changed because althought im not scared of death, and would not mind it, I certainly enjoy life right now... I tell people im having fun and enjoy everything i do, some dont understand, but i dont understand them not understanding.... Maybe im just optomistic, but even things i hate, i take great joy in hating. When its time for me to die, I will die i guess, but until then im going to be a little careful not to injur myself and mainly others because who knows what the future holds or if they might need an extra pair of hands to help screw in some light bulbs or something.

OfflineQuadrant6
Blood Red Eyes

Loc: Holland
Re: simple question for some [Re: tak_old]
    #1747481 - 07/25/03 08:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

When you accept death, you can come as humanly possible to it without being scared. That is when you get the real rush ;D~

--------------------
"Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire."
Jorge Luis Borges

InvisibleSammi
stoner

Loc: Texas
Re: simple question for some [Re: Quadrant6]
    #1747563 - 07/25/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I did the oppisite of that. I used to not be scared to die.....but I was very depressed and shit then.
Now that I have a great bf and I'm now somewhat happy I'm scared to die. I dont know weather its the fact that I'm scared to die alone...or weather its the fct that I'm scared because I dont know what happens after death. I'm still thinking all this through. All I know is that one day i'm going to die. I dont know how and I dont know when.....and that scares me because I have no control over it....but I know its going to happen weather I want it to or not.

--------------------
Every cause has an effect, but in the end you get what you give.

Invisiblearcadiangod
ACE
Loc: milky way
Re: simple question for some [Re: Sammi]
    #1748904 - 07/25/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I remeber when I was younger that i felt like that. I did alot of drugs and had a lot of fun, and seemed to overlook the smaller points of getting a shot at this experience we call life. As i grew older i learned that there is a lot more to life than it seems. Its the things such as having children, getting married, and being able to help other people for me that awakened me to the fact that life is very precious. I know it seems like you dont care now, and you may never have the same opinions as me. But life is a gift, and you should treat it as one. You shouldnt be afraid to die as long as you enjoy yourself, and are kind a person to others as you can be. everyone dies, some sooner than others, and perhaps you have made a big step and understanding the truth of existence

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag