Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Insaaaannneeee Dream.
    #2266122 - 01/23/04 03:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well, last night I had a crazy dream. I have been sick recently and I was feeling pretty well when I went to sleep, and my dreams ended up being pretty vivid and memorable. At one point I even went lucid but I soon got lost again in the dream.

Anyways, since it was a huge deviation from my normal dreams, I thought it was of interest, especially considering what happened. I'll try my best to put it into words.... of course, a lot of it isn't communicatable because a lot of it revolves around feelings and like associations with specific people that is carrying certain meaning, which all couldn't even be closed to be explained...

I guess it started out at this fair, the best way I could describe it. It was basically a town, different buildings and houses and everything. I guess I had just came back from Norway, and that I apparently had come back early. All sorts of people were there that I knew and was talking with them. It wasn't any town that I had been to, either, it was totally different...

Anyways, there was a lot of going around and talking to people I hadn't seen forever. I also noticed that there were a lot of little things that I wouldn't normally do that I started doing, like socializing more and directing attention to myself more.. this isn't something I am used to, but have been trying to work towards. So that intrigued me...

At any rate, there was this small house with some girl I knew outside. Somebody not all that signifigant, maybe a girl I never talked to that rode my school bus or some shit. Anyways, I go off on my own and she leads me into this house.

It was a small little place, a lot of neat stuff. Anyways, there was this Chinese guy, and I started talking to him. I think I started making some comments about spirituality, or something, and that really interested him... I guess he basically "discovered" that I had a lot of potential power, or something.

So I guess he entrusted me to his assistant, or at least this other Chinese guy. He put me in this machine, and hooked me up to some wires. He said some things I don't remember. However, he then had me say these phrases in different voices, one of them being a deep German-type voice, like Govenor Swartzengger. I asked him why I had to do this, and he said "in case I have to kill you". Very strange...  :crazy:

But he turned the machine on. And I started feeling energy running through me. Everything basically disappeared around me, and I got all of these sensations and images. If you've seen the music video of TOOL's Parabola, it was sort of like that at the end, except it was only flashes of that in darkness.

Afterwards, the other Chinese guy came back in. I guess the other one was like recording stuff about me that he wasn't suspossed to, or something, basically trying to use me for his own intentions, and the evil guy got cast out of there and shit. hehe.

But I don't really remember what happened around after that... until there was a time where I was sitting at this picnic table, eating or something. There were more Chinese people here. This old woman on my side started giving this little girl and her parents that were on the other side shit, something about living in America, and I guess I started preaching to them and shit, and they then questioned who I was to speak to them.

This Native American who was serving the food came over and said something.. ugh, don't remember. But it was along the lines of something about me having a great power or some shit, I remember that it really like affirmed me, made me realize who I was or some shit....

And then the evil Chinese guy ended up taking three people who I know and basically turning them into evil guys that I had to fight. It is all pretty sketchy from here and I don't really even remember, but I basically became this fighter for the cause of good....

If you have even read all of this, I commend you. I really fucking wish I had a chance to make this in the morning when it was still a little fresher in my mind...  :frown:

But it basically had this feeling of me basically realizing my gifts and beginning to implement them... *shrugs*

*has doubts about even posting this*

Um... I guess I will hit return.. I guess it qualifies as being of a spiritual nature, but I really wish I could have remembered more about it...  :frown:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Insaaaannneeee Dream. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2266433 - 01/23/04 04:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

You are a MAN of POWER! Hehehe....i always loved that phrase.

I love it when dreams affirm positive things in your life, instead of being astral and freaky............like a decapitated head wrapped in ace bandages that you are using to fellatiate yourself........umm.....
nevermind.

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2269050 - 01/24/04 06:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

cool...

I heard Clint Eastwoods ealier films were modelled on asian dramas

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

#2269200 - 01/24/04 07:44 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah man, i always get CRAZY trippy ass dreams and shit. So i know what you mean, i'm talking just random crazy ass shit in my dreams :smile:
Peace

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2269471 - 01/24/04 09:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Was there an ego element present in your dream?  How would you interpret the manner in which you were selected and deemed to have supernatural powers?

Oh, and just so you know, (in real life anyways...) NEVER let a chinese man hook you up to a machine! Follow that piece of advice, and you will save yourself some trouble :lol:

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Insaaaannneeee Dream. [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2270689 - 01/25/04 04:28 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Ja, I definitely thought there was an ego element in the dream. I saw it as a good thing, though, because I've been sort of sick and dwelling in some negative thoughts recently, and I took it as a reminder of just how much oppurtunity I have in this life and how I need to actively pursue that... life is to be enjoyed. :wink:

As far as how I was selected and everything, I was just talking to the Chinese guy and he seemed to find in me some wisdom and a type of mind that was suitable for molding, I guess. *shrugs*

The next night after I had this dream, I had a dream where I was talking with some people and fire started falling everywhere from the sky.. there was clearly no hope for anyone. All these people gathered in this big field, and this mayor/politician guy said that to be saved, all they had to do was raise their hand and join him, or something. It didn't matter who it was or what ideas they made known.. everyone raised their hand, from that fear of the inevitable. I didn't, and there was some old guy that didn't. He soon disappeared, but I found myself having to fight to free these people from this guy....

It was insane, because I did some trick, can't remember what, but as being a politician, he thought he could keep their favour by "seeing the light", and praising me, but the people saw through him and started booing. Then a bit later it was time to go to the Gathering, and I got in the car with the cast of Friends, but we couldn't go because Pheobe started having a baby. :lol:

And I'm leery of letting anyone hook any machine up to me. I'm too afraid that they are either trying to steal my soul or that they are Communists. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinestara
addict

#2271094 - 01/25/04 08:49 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

chinase torturers ... ,watch out when dreaming,otherwise you will find yourself as a part of the wall! :cool: Peace.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom