Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Mescalean]
    #22679090 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: koods]
    #22679096 -

That looks like something where if it bit you your sack would dissolve from the inside out :feelsbadman:


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Mescalean]
    #22679101 -

It did bite my sack, and now I shoot spiderwebs out of my dick


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: koods]
    #22679122 -

koods said:





you're a regular nature boy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: koods] * 1
    #22679128 -

koods said:
It did bite my sack, and now I shoot spiderwebs out of my dick




I'll bet that's a real hit at social gatherings and parties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #22679152 -

I'd be setting up a booth outside my place "step inside for 1 dollar and see the amazing spider man" people would throw down 4 quarters to see some shit like that im positive


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: koods]
    #22679293 -

koods said:
It did bite my sack, and now I shoot spiderwebs out of my dick



Its funny because when you think about it the spider man movie with toby maguire is about a boy learning about puberty for the first time in his life.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22679393 -

Prisoner#1 said:
koods said:





you're a regular nature boy





that's funny.  in the going on 7 years of using outhouses, i've never had a spider build in or live around the seat/box area.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22679407 -

I kill them without hesitation. I have a basically crippling fear of spiders.
Ill leave them be in the garden though. I just dont want them in my space.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22679447 -

I leave them when I see them in places that don't bother me like my basement or in corners of rooms. When they cross my path though like try to crawl on me or set up a web right in a high traffic area or a spot where I like to work then they either get scared away or smashed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22679783 -

I leave them alone if they're in my house, and I have on occasion brought them into my house from outside. I'd much rather have spiders than houseflies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Ythan]
    #22680074 -

Ythan said:
I used to catch them and take them outside. But, I know this sounds really dumb and superficial, after those spiderbro memes started circulated a while back I kind of grew fond of them and now I'm happy to let them chill where they're at. Unless they're those really fast jumpy hunting spiders that run all around, those still creep me out. I like the web weavers though. I had one chilling directly over my bed for a while and was actually kind of sad when she eventually died and I had to vacuum up her hard work. I'm grateful for the pests they catch in my home.



Damn you pop up random as hell,nice to see the father of the shroomery every once in a while.

That being said sorry but I kill most all spiders in my house. I just think about them laying eggs and eventually having them crawl in my ear or some shit. I'd probably feel different if they were miniture dogs or something though


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22680174 -

Pick your poison I guess. :wink:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Soluminia]
    #22680180 -

Soluminia said:
I let a spider I found in my bathroom live once. Then one day I was taking a shit and watching this spider do whatever it does when another spider comes under the door. I figured well ok 2 isn't so bad when I shit you not 6 fucking more of those things came in one after another as if to say "Yo whats up we're spider 1's friends".

They all meet a fiery death that night and a lesson was learned.



Did they at least bring beer or weed?

Freeloading hippie spiders man, I tell ya, next thing you know they'll be selling grilled cheese out of a van at the road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Ythan]
    #22680269 -

Ythan said:
Pick your poison I guess. :wink:





:lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22680293 -

This fucker came over tripping on mushrooms and didn't bring any for anyone else, but threw me 2g. My roommates weren't pleased.

We laughed, we cried, we figured out the universe.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22680365 -

Thank you mescalean- that was hilarious. I hate carpet beetles a lot, and I tend to like most bugs, or at least tolerate them. I can't help but feel like a small organism at the mercy of giant powers that be- so I figure we have something in common. Except carpet beetles- I don't have a populist posse of 10 gabillion.
One of the cats is a little odd and likes bugs, but not as hunting practice or a snack. For about six months, every three-four weeks or so, he'd pull on the drawer that houses his bags of temptations (cat treats) until it was open a crack. Instead of trying to get a bag of treats out, he'd drop in a piece of kibble or a treat. We thought he was just saving them because he knew that was where his snacks were stored. Any attempt to remove these treats really upset him, so we did the lazy thing and just let him.  The. He stared stuffing kibbles into a crack between the oven and the cabinets. Then he started staring at the drawer and the gap between the cabinet and stove all the time.

Then I noticed these little hanging burst open mini cocoons everywhere in the kitchen, higher concentrations of them were near that damn drawer. I started digging through it and found carpet beetles. Checked the gap between the stove and the cabinets- yup- there too.

The little bastard had been feeding the fucking things.

I killed them all and iso'd the hell out of their nesting spaces and had to lock the cat away because he was yowling and clawing at me to try and keep me off of them. Thankfully his high protein food source had kept them mostly isolated so I was able to wipe them out without carpet infestation.

Spiders though? They're great. Love those things. I put em outside cause the last freaks out about em. And lemon sac spiders I put out on my own. Way too many times those pallid motherfuckers have given me a toxic flu and an itchy welt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: BigLaughingMe]
    #22680403 -

Your cat sounds like a little fucker lol.

One of the reasons I miss having a cat. Zero bugs. I remember reading that the hairs on them are actually spear shaped projections that are used as a defense mechanism not unlike some caterpillars (fuck those guys too idk something about worms/wormy things man). Could have been that your cat just learned not to eat them if they irritated his nose. Or he learned to keep his own pets which is crazy. I remember reading not too long ago how cats like to get fucked up too, something about jaguars in south america chewing on the ayahuasca vine


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: Mescalean]
    #22680566 -

Anti insect defense hairs? That's awesome. That guy's sister (got them from the same litter of kittens) loves to hunt bugs. She keeps this place bug free, but during those carpet beetle friends months, he was so defensive of those spaces (we thought he was guarding his treats- whoops  :facepalm3:) that she couldn't get near them.
He could've been agitated by their dander and shedding flakes, that actually makes a lot of sense. First explanation I've heard (other than him keeping pets- which seems implausible but  :shrug:). He was so agitated by my killing them and shunned me for weeks. When their eggs hatched again, he was back to sticking his face into the drawer and the gap and got even more angry with me when I committed the final act of carpet beetle genocide. Took months for him to not hate me again. He's an odd duck- thinks he's people. He used to climb into my shirts when I was getting dressed in the morning and walk around with it on. By that I mean he would stumble around inside of it with his head sticking out of the neck or arm holes.
Jaguars knawing on M. hostilis makes sense. Cats love mind alterants. I don't think there's any nip down in South America. That's cool info- thanks.

If spiders are your special forces against the carpet beetles then cats would be your shock troops. That's one of many reasons to miss cats - might be Time to hit up your local ASPCA recruiting center?:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you leave spiders in your house? [Re: BigLaughingMe]
    #22680579 -

I've actually been thinking about it. Just wary about felines because I've had multiple cats growing up, more than half just assholes. One of the reasons I love dogs so much but every now and again I find a dog trapped in a cats body, those cats are dope as fuck. They practically take care of themselves too which is nice considering I work long hours.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* australian deadly spider
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,270 29 11/12/03 10:10 PM
by notapillow
* Spider webs made by fucked up spiders. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
psilocybe cubensis 3,752 24 09/15/04 09:52 PM
by ivi
* spider thread
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,676 38 09/07/04 12:19 PM
by bastard_turtle
* Spiders SmokeyMcpot 823 7 01/03/05 12:30 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Spider identification needed
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 3,915 35 07/04/05 08:11 AM
by TYL3R
* Spider lives for months with no food--gives birth! OMG
( 1 2 all )
FreedomFight 2,735 22 08/05/05 10:18 PM
by Hawkeye2
* I've been bitten by a spider!
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 2,368 26 10/06/05 09:20 PM
by dr0mni
* Raid Resistant Spiders Ravus 2,189 15 06/07/05 12:12 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,977 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.