Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22605881 -

Smug jerry is a stallion :smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: jahrastafareye]
    #22606059 -

jahrastafareye said:
Sheekle said:
haha, no i don't have a crush on Mr Johnson. I just like calling people stallions because it's funny.



I think you want a man to mount you and trot through town.



Just for future reference, so you don't "waste your breath" so to speak. I'm gonna be putting you on ignore, and I'm not going to be taking you off at any point in the near future. I'd say that you should take this as a lesson to spend less of your energy trying to kill people's vibes, but we both know you aren't going to learn a thing. So, good luck with life and all, and I hope you can find your way to a brighter future.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: Sheekle]
    #22606128 -

Actions speak louder than words.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: Sheekle]
    #22606130 -

I got off work two hours early. Gonna go face a blunt to be productive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: The Moose]
    #22606290 -

and it was beautiful out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: The Moose]
    #22606303 -

:hugitout:
hi moose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22606306 -

yo

whats good myles?

There's a ton of christmas lights outside

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: The Moose]
    #22606358 -

Well guys, I got shot down tonight

Oh well fuck it can't say I didn't try

Better off alone anyway


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC, Y'all! [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #22606426 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MDC MDC MDC ThatKidWithTheFace 438 8 10/28/15 02:54 PM
by Adden
* MDC My Dog's Croaking MDC
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 2,698 39 11/16/15 10:55 PM
by Sheekle
* Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Drumdude27 3,615 69 09/09/15 08:31 PM
by koods
* Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15)
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 1,063 25 12/10/15 04:50 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* MDC wad up?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Sheekle 3,360 69 11/23/15 10:56 PM
by sanchothestoner
* mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD)
( 1 2 3 all )
sanchothestoner 1,772 47 01/28/16 06:50 PM
by koods
* MDC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Cowb0yNeal00 8,925 147 03/02/16 09:38 PM
by superfunawesome
* Multicolored Disco Christ (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 2,364 77 12/01/15 10:25 PM
by The Doobie Dude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,451 topic views. 12 members, 57 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.