Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MDC MDC MDC
    #22444896 -

What's up, y'all?

I'm just chillin', probably about to head into town.

So . . . yeah . . . 'sup with y'all?


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22444902 -

Im chillin bout to get shtoned

Its pouring like crazy here


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22444917 -

I'm at work, been bored all day almost. Not much to do around here today, can't load up in the rain, pretty much everything is done. Basically spent a good 70% of my day getting paid to sit on my ass and fuck around on the Internet and watch Netflix on my iPad. It's raining like a motherfucker here, really windy too, saw some sleet earlier.. didn't really like that.The snow can fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: larry.fisherman] * 2
    #22445035 -

Tons of rain. Have some financial things to attend to after yesterday's debacle. Trying to find a new cognitive behavioral therapy clinic. Made the mistake of eyeballing what I have left for meds.

I'm on day 13 of being sober from opiates. I've broken my record and successfully removed my pain clinic. We moved out of state and I'm not paying for pills and have no interest in heroin. I lost a bit of weight but I'm guessing it will come back.

Been tapering for about a year and did a hard taper for 2 months. Has been the easiest kick I've ever had. Down to taking 3 doses of 4 Kratom capsules. Smoking a lot of medical has helped.

I'm really proud of myself. I didn't think I could do this. It's just how life is now and that's the way it's gotta be so hey. It feels good to be free after 5 years and all the doctors and injections and surgeries. Ironically the pain injections were causing me more pain (body doesn't handle corticosteroids well). My physical pain is the best it's been since I was 28.

So I'm good but busy and kind of being lazy. I noticed since I kicked I'm starting to get back into 3 meals a day. I'm mushroom hunting and will join a gym soon if I can find one that doesn't suck.

Life got a lot better between moving, removing myself from shitty people, and getting off drugs. Go figure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Adden]
    #22445046 -

Good for you man, keep up the good work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22445122 -

Thanks dude. I don't even have cravings or crawling. I'm so fed up with insurance and medical bills that they didn't bill right. The whole health care system is a scam. After all the bullshit and problems and missed work etc fuck it.

I've cut my smoking by 75% and caffeine 100%, even green tea. They aren't really conducive when you're sick anyway.

It's more the PAWS that worries me. The depression, lack of interest in things, etc but my body has surprised me with how resilient it's been. I might dodge most of that bullet too but we will see how things are on April 17th at 6 months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22445176 -

just about to do some minor painting. also wishing that the guys using the leaf blowers outside hurry the hell up. shit's loud as hell, cant hardly think even in my house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: 404]
    #22445244 -

doing some photoshop stuff for work. I've been working on some new projects lately that involve being more creative, and less excel work, and it's been rad.  chompin on yesterdays pizza too.  fuckin love pizza.

I need to wrap up some mycology stuff today cause I leave home for about 2 weeks tomorrow.  My oyster buckets have been going insane, and I'm bummed I'm gonna miss a good chunk of their flushes, but my friends are gonna watch em for me and eat them :thumbup:

Other than that, just really stoked that everything is coming together for my trip.  that hurricane down in mexico has been absolutely pounding the peak I'm gonna ski, so hopefully settles by the time we get there.  I'd rather not get buried in an avalanche :lol:


and, good work dys.  I've never had to kick a major addiction, but I'm sure it aint easy. good on your for changing your scenery and cleaning up man :thumbup:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: 404]
    #22445258 -

404, that LSD trip I was talking to you about helped immensely. I know hallucinations are "drug induced psychosis", but I was able to find my center, see who I was in a past life (or what my soul looks like; or how I perceive it I suppose) and saw my spirit animal. I haven't had such a peak experience in like 15 years.

Psychedelics really need to be used for psychotherapy and addiction. I doubt I'd be as well off without that trip. It shook me up for 3 days.

I found out the hard way that diesel strains destroy me and Kush kill my pain. Ever since I started getting better I've been getting 8 hours of sleep a night. I haven't had 3 meals a day or 8 hours sleep since high school.

Picked up some Royal Kush for 40 a quarter yesterday. Tested 28% thc, it's about a 75 sativa 25 indica hybrid. Gumby Kush treated me well during the trip.

I'm still picking up the pieces of the trip and once I get it together it truly deserves a trip report. Wife said I was in the bedroom for 4 hours just laying there. God bless her though for checking in on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets talk about The Avalanches mt cleverest 359 6 10/03/16 02:15 PM
by mt cleverest
* People are pissed at Netflix
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 6,654 69 01/20/11 06:23 PM
by DieCommie
* Blockbuster vs. Netflix
( 1 2 all )
Banez 7,335 36 06/18/07 12:34 AM
by TM
* Psychedelic Psychotherapy crackawebsta 463 9 11/10/09 08:27 PM
by Mnboardin
* Should psychotherapy be allowed? zmike92z 569 9 02/14/11 10:21 PM
by LoveYourLife
* Netflix, The Third Jihad, watch it, holy shit
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LoveOverAll 10,685 119 02/01/11 09:20 PM
by uber_aj
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Netflix
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 5,262 38 01/31/10 05:31 PM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
438 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.