Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22213659 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Alright son don't crack yourself out with vyvanse. If you take it enough you'l find that you can't get shit done without it. When my buddy started abusing it he'd barely be able to get outta bed without it



I have no experience, but I am a caffeine fiend myself.
It's just like anything else, dosage is key.
I'm glad people here give a shit if we see another member going off the rails.


--------------------



:awesome:Random acts of Shroomery kindness:mushroom2:

Drumdude27 said:
Don't make me get the FemNazis involved guys.

420th post. No regrets. Only joy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22213695 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Alright son don't crack yourself out with vyvanse. If you take it enough you'l find that you can't get shit done without it. When my buddy started abusing it he'd barely be able to get outta bed without it



yeah i'm not gonna.  i got caught up on my work so that was cool.  it's not gonna be a regular thing.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22213706 -

hmmm.... my jaw stopped clenching a while ago but now it came back


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22213849 -

sanchothestoner said:
hmmm.... my jaw stopped clenching a while ago but now it came back



drugs


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: Drumdude27] * 1
    #22213854 -

Drumdude27 said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Alright son don't crack yourself out with vyvanse. If you take it enough you'l find that you can't get shit done without it. When my buddy started abusing it he'd barely be able to get outta bed without it



I have no experience, but I am a caffeine fiend myself.
It's just like anything else, dosage is key.
I'm glad people here give a shit if we see another member going off the rails.



Were a virtually met distant family :heart:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22213877 -

XLCaps said:
I took a such a fat shit a while ago that I had to break it in to pieces with the plunger to get it to flush.



I had such a fat shit once it didn't fit through my butthole and I had to stick my finger up there and break it apart.

Kinda curious how a shit that wouldn't fit in XL's toilet managed to fit through his butthole. :strokebeard:

*DZ starts fapping*


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (09/09/15 09:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: koods]
    #22214023 -

wtf u stuck ur finger in there to break ur trash apart? thats sick


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: koods]
    #22214089 -

koods said:
I had such a fat shit once it didn't fit through my butthole and I had to stick my finger up there and break it apart.



:incredible:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: koods]
    #22214100 -

I do not have a shit fetish
:argh:

shit is shit


Also :lol: @sheekles response


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mighty Dope Cometh (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #22214216 -

Sheekle said:
wtf u stuck ur finger in there to break ur trash apart? thats sick



How else was I supposed to get it out? Sorry I should have called you to ask for advice on what to do.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* True story of selling dope in NYC
( 1 2 3 all )
shakedown 6,003 46 10/23/12 10:54 PM
by Led Zeppelin
* What's something you're high-and-mighty about?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 2,871 58 05/23/07 05:17 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* how do you use a plunger?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,301 22 01/22/08 08:15 PM
by circularvortex
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,655 103 08/26/26 04:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* My plunger broke The Crow 886 5 07/01/07 11:14 PM
by The Crow
* Any dope fans here?
( 1 2 all )
Cubie 3,434 35 08/08/09 11:41 PM
by shadyy
* what does the word "dope" mean to you?
( 1 2 all )
MistaUNGA 4,032 29 03/19/08 05:14 PM
by Psy Baba
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 07:29 PM
by healing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,616 topic views. 0 members, 206 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.