Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22560230 -

nope.

you have to 'take' from somewhere, money doesn't just grow on fucking trees, you daffy fellow, you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22560233 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I didn't exclude Israel. I brought it up and condemned their actions, actually.

You're saying that Jews are responsible for 'many' terrorist attacks, on par with Islam? I sincerely doubt that, but I'm open to your evidence.

Lol! Israel is a Jewish state! The whole reason America supports Israel is to give Jews a homeland. The whole reason Israelis want that particular land is religious.

I don't think my comments are 'overarching'. I call them as I see them. Their actions are justified by the text. A statistically significant number of Muslims support abuses of women and apostates, along with jihad.

Islam is an ugly and violent religion, as is Christianity.

Right. You're saying that protesters of Islam are akin to Nazi's. Again, false equivalency. Personally, I don't hate Muslim people, but I do hate their religion, and I think the world is much worse off for it. I suppose I should throw in also that I do not hate Christians, but I do hate their religion, and the world is much worse off for it. Fair enough?



hey man, you seem still struggle to understand the concept of comparison. I did not talk about equivalency at all, i dont know how you can weigh terror. I was saying that you are also not hearing of many of the acts of zionist terrorism in the mainstream media. Soldiers terrorising neighbourhoods at night, white phosphorous, air strikes with "warning" bombings, teargas in peoples homes, daily humiliations, psychological terrorism of children, burning palestinians alive, settlers shooting at palestinian neighbourhoods, firebombing homes.. You exclude Israel to some extent when you say "aside from gaza" but why not include gaza? west bank? israel?  its completely relevant. that is what i meant. The difference is, more Jews support Israeli government actions than Muslims support Daesh actions.

Ok about the Jewish State - my point is that wording means alot and we give legitimacy to things by calling it by a name that implies certain things. I call the ISIL/ISIS whatever Daesh which is technically the same thing but in Arabic but it can be used to mock and delegitimatise. (it is also only one letter different from the word 'daes داعس' , meaning someone or something that crushes or tramples)

I will concede and say yes it is a Jewish state as far as you call their actions Jewish but yes there is a large Jewish population so ill let that one go. To go further it is an ethnocracy which pretends over 20% of its population doesnt exist. It is a racist zionist regime in constant demographic war to maintain this population. My point is that Israel acts like it is representative of world Jewry so we should not feed into that.

About overarching comments, i was not specifically referring to your comments but you do make statements like "muslims bomb random places...." so i guess i am. I meant more generally that these comments are clumsy and unwise.

And No i never said that those protesting islam are nazis, I'm saying that history teaches us that that fascism and persecution of one group of people based upon culture/ethnicity/religion whatever can get out of hand pretty fucking fast.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #22560342 -

akira_akuma said:
money doesn't just grow on fucking trees,



Sure it does, just ask any liberal how they plan to pay for the massive welfare state they envision, they'll tell ya!


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse] * 2
    #22560417 -

hostileuniverse said:
akira_akuma said:
money doesn't just grow on fucking trees,



Sure it does, just ask any liberal how they plan to pay for the massive welfare state they envision, they'll tell ya!



Ask any Republican how they plan to pay for massacring an entire region of the world for decades.

Dude, what is your fucking damage? Bernie Sanders has outlined exactly how he intends to pay for all of his plans, which is more than any fucking Republican can say. Whether you like his method or not, it's far from 'money growing on trees'. You're thinking of G W Bush, sir.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22560450 -

Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22561325 -

hostileuniverse said:
Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"



... Except that you're lying about Bernie Sanders' plan.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22561952 -

This thread ended right here.


--------------------
:adinkra:Nature's La Plug :rastafari:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22562230 -

Bigbadwooof said:
hostileuniverse said:
Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"



... Except that you're lying about Bernie Sanders' plan.



Name ONE group of people who will not see their taxes raised under BS:popcorn:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22562745 -

hostileuniverse said:
Bigbadwooof said:
hostileuniverse said:
Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"



... Except that you're lying about Bernie Sanders' plan.



Name ONE group of people who will not see their taxes raised under BS:popcorn:



Not a single person, including the upper 1%, would be "taxed to complete poverty".  Your statement is not even close to reality.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22562774 -

hostileuniverse said:
Bigbadwooof said:
hostileuniverse said:
Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"



... Except that you're lying about Bernie Sanders' plan.



Name ONE group of people who will not see their taxes raised under BS:popcorn:



:popcorn:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22562875 -

Your claim was "BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty."

Now you seem to acknowledge your claim was false, and are merely stating that taxes might go up by 0.2% for everyone.

That's VERY different than your original claim, and I don't think anyone is arguing against that.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22562916 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Your claim was "BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty."

Now you seem to acknowledge your claim was false, and are merely stating that taxes might go up by 0.2% for everyone.

That's VERY different than your original claim, and I don't think anyone is arguing against that.



And you're  VERY naive to believe he'll stop there...

The last democrat who said he was gonna cut taxes imposed an insurance plan on people making 22,000/yr to pay over $8,000 in premiums and deductibles EVERY YEAR. So if Bernie is actually ADMITTING he's gonna raise everyone's taxes, boy, hang on to your wallet because this is gonna HURT!


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #22563172 -

hostileuniverse said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Your claim was "BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty."

Now you seem to acknowledge your claim was false, and are merely stating that taxes might go up by 0.2% for everyone.

That's VERY different than your original claim, and I don't think anyone is arguing against that.



And you're  VERY naive to believe he'll stop there...



Your logical fallacy is....  Since you can't knock Bernie for what he actually wants to do, so you knock him for what you PRETEND he wants to do.  That's why you're the straw man king.

hostileuniverse said:
The last democrat who said he was gonna cut taxes imposed an insurance plan on people making 22,000/yr to pay over $8,000 in premiums and deductibles EVERY YEAR.



Do you want free health insurance, or don't you???  You keep going back and forth depending on the discussion at hand.  Here you seem to WANT free health insurance.  If I'm wrong, then I don't know what you're complaining about.

By the way, fivepointer pointed out to you that if you make $22,000, you wouldn't get stuck with more than $2,250 out of pocket.  Why can't you debate honestly?  Why do you keep making one misstatement after another, even after people have proven you wrong, and/or one straw man after another misrepresenting other people's positions???  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #22563292 -

Quote:
By the way, fivepointer pointed out to you that if you make $22,000, you wouldn't get stuck with more than $2,250 out of pocket.  Why can't you debate honestly?  Why do you keep making one misstatement after another, even after people have proven you wrong, and/or one straw man after another misrepresenting other people's



Lol, that's only the deductible, try again Fail, add in the premiums too, y'all love Obumble, I get that, but this plan is shit. At premiums being 4-500 a month, I can add, can you???


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22563323 -

have you ever considered being charitable to your opponent HU?


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22563366 -

hostileuniverse said:
Bigbadwooof said:
hostileuniverse said:
Yeah, BS "plan" is too tax everyone to complete poverty. That's what I meant by "money growing on trees" liberals think the taxpayers can just pony up whatever they demand from them and be "just fine" that's the liberal idiocy of believing "money grows on trees"



... Except that you're lying about Bernie Sanders' plan.



Name ONE group of people who will not see their taxes raised under BS:popcorn:



Bernie said he wouldn't raise taxes to Eisenhower levels (Eisenhower was a Republican, who taxed at a top marginal rate of 92%).

I suppose this impoverished people... Oh wait:

Quote:
The economy overall grew by 37% during the 1950s. At the end of the decade, the median American family had 30% more purchasing power than at the beginning. Inflation, which had wreaked havoc on the economy immediately after World War II, was minimal, in part because of Eisenhower's persistent efforts to balance the federal budget. Except for a mild recession in 1954 and a more serious one in 1958, unemployment remained low, bottoming at less than 4.5% in the middle of the decade.



http://www.shmoop.com/1950s/economy.html


Honestly dude... I've never known anyone who was wrong about as many things as you are. Why do you even bother? Every time you say anything, one glance at the facts for a minor second proves you wrong.

I don't even know why I bother. All you're trying to do is be inflammatory. You know it's pure and utter bullshit. Nobody can be wrong 99% of the time and not know they are full of shit.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22563399 -

Blah blah blah woofie, what politicians say and do are vastly different, once this taxation begins, it won't end, it will always be underfunded, it will always need more. Remember tobacco taxes paying for s chip? Do you know what they started at? Do you know where they are now?

Did you know that high taxation is not the only factor in economies?

Saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so, you think Greece, Venezuela, and Cuba are good role models, then fucking move there, until then...

:carlinorgasm:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22563400 -

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:
By the way, fivepointer pointed out to you that if you make $22,000, you wouldn't get stuck with more than $2,250 out of pocket.  Why can't you debate honestly?  Why do you keep making one misstatement after another, even after people have proven you wrong, and/or one straw man after another misrepresenting other people's



Lol, that's only the deductible, try again Fail, add in the premiums too, y'all love Obumble, I get that, but this plan is shit. At premiums being 4-500 a month, I can add, can you???



You didn't factor in subsidies on the premiums, which would cover roughly 2/3 of that ~$400-$500 premium for someone making $22,000.

And if you assume you'll have to pay the maximum deductible each year, that means you're in pretty bad health.  $2,250 would be a nice savings over not being insured.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22564061 -

hostileuniverse said:
Blah blah blah woofie, what politicians say and do are vastly different, once this taxation begins, it won't end, it will always be underfunded, it will always need more. Remember tobacco taxes paying for s chip? Do you know what they started at? Do you know where they are now?

Did you know that high taxation is not the only factor in economies?




You're the one who seems to think taxes are the only factor in the economy. You're the one who said Bernie's policies would bankrupt us all. You said that based on his tax propositions, which aren't even as extreme as that good old GOP-er Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Bernie Sanders does not have anything in his record that shows him to be liar. You don't gain a sort of free license to attribute anything you want to a politician by saying he's lying, when he has a history of demonstrating a higher standard of integrity than virtually anyone else in congress.

Quote:
Saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so, you think Greece, Venezuela, and Cuba are good role models, then fucking move there, until then...



This cracks me up. Once again you dredge this fallacious garbage out of your intellectually devoid shitbin of trolldom.

I've already broken this down for you into tiny little bite-sizes, as has everyone else. Nobody wants to emulate any of these countries.

You've truly earned a Carlgasm. You are the physical embodiment of a Carlgasm. My ode to you, sir:

:carlinorgasm:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Islam promote violence? [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #22564130 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I've already broken this down for you into tiny little bite-sizes, as has everyone else. Nobody wants to emulate any of these countries.

:carlinorgasm:



He's the straw man king.  It's the only way he can (temporarily) win an argument, at least until he gets called on it (which he always does).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Threat Posed by Islam
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
unbeliever 26,601 300 01/25/07 07:26 AM
by Alex213
* FITNA -- the controversial 16min anti-Islam movie by xenophobic Dutch politician Wilders hit the web
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,947 25 04/03/08 02:38 PM
by WhiteRabbitt
* More Great Moments In Islam!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Divided_Sky 11,896 143 03/26/12 05:20 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* The threat of Political Islam LSDempire 653 0 08/16/05 08:58 AM
by LSDempire
* Saudi gift to promote faith relations 'hypocrisy' Los_Pepes 524 1 12/17/05 11:00 AM
by Los_Pepes
* Islam is the most Warlike Religion
( 1 2 3 all )
Luddite 4,657 55 01/11/07 05:09 PM
by Luddite
* More Islamocrazies in your own back yard!!! More violence Luddite 418 1 09/29/07 07:24 AM
by Luddite
* For Muslim Who Says Violence Destroys Islam, Violent Threats downforpot 1,122 13 03/13/06 11:51 AM
by mack_tasticlies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,061 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.