Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement]
    #22455991 -

TheMovement said:
Just to clarify, I actually am being a wizard. I'm just sick of the insane PC bullshit I hear about Halloween. Apparently all costumes are some sort of cultural appropriation and may offend some group so it's off limits. The people talking about this though, usually view race as culture. It's bullshit. If I want to be a MLK Native American crusader I will god dammit :crankey:



Being a victim is the greatest thing you can be in America, that's why people jump on the chance to be one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: DieCommie] * 1
    #22456312 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement]
    #22456321 -

You're from a culture without wizards?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Asante]
    #22456343 -

Do u celebrate Halloween Asante?

And are u going to dress up?


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22456359 -

This is not a fucking joke

Edited by CHeifM4sterDiezL (10/31/15 03:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #22456554 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Do u celebrate Halloween Asante?

And are u going to dress up?




In honor of my deceased loved ones I tend to hold a small ritual on Samhain night, not a party like people in many countries do.

Samhain is a night for honoring your dead, but also the beginning of the spiritual New Year.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Asante]
    #22456815 -

I wanna be a tel a tubby and strap an ipad to my belly. That or the bear from the shining.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement]
    #22457309 -

TheMovement said:
Just to clarify, I actually am being a wizard. I'm just sick of the insane PC bullshit I hear about Halloween. Apparently all costumes are some sort of cultural appropriation and may offend some group so it's off limits. The people talking about this though, usually view race as culture. It's bullshit. If I want to be a MLK Native American crusader I will god dammit :crankey:



Just get off the internet man, everything is fine in the real world.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Turtletotem]
    #22457319 -

Wizard is gooooood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: workinprogress] * 1
    #22457349 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Salomon]
    #22457407 -

i was a wizard last night, it was pretty dope


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: resonant111]
    #22457420 -

Go as a bank manager. Then you can make everyones money disappear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Sade] * 1
    #22457541 -

I'm Starting to get the idea op thinks it'd be funny to wear a klan outfit and say " NOOOOOOOOOOOO, IM A FUCKING WIZARD, i love black people". :lol:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22457863 -

LuSiD enthusiast said:
I'm Starting to get the idea op thinks it'd be funny to wear a klan outfit and say " NOOOOOOOOOOOO, IM A FUCKING WIZARD, i love black people". :lol:




which would make him the grand wizard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22458745 -

I wonder if the KLan would aaccept him or banish him for pretending to be a Grand Wizard....

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We're off the see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Drunk! circularvortex 195 1 05/19/10 08:26 PM
by circularvortex
* HALLOWEEN - What are y'all wearing with Halloween? Pic or Treat!
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,224 32 10/30/17 09:07 PM
by PartoftheSource
* Who is stronger, Gandalf or Darth Vader?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Doc_T 8,605 130 12/21/11 09:13 PM
by BothHands
* Goodbye, Gandalf the Green. (I'm sorry old friend, but you've been replaced)
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 3,249 31 02/18/11 03:57 PM
by blujay
* who would win in a fight...yoda or gandalf???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Archemetis 31,414 73 01/08/05 09:51 AM
by Ripple
* anyone else is planning to trip on halloween
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Alex Roivas 3,526 86 11/03/14 09:27 PM
by nicechrisman
* The Drug Wizard
( 1 2 3 all )
MilkdudTitties 3,008 49 09/24/12 02:00 PM
by Adden
* RIP : Don Herbert AKA Mr. Wizard... :( RoosterCogburn 1,418 10 06/13/07 12:03 PM
by myndreach

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,515 topic views. 11 members, 14 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.