Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
We're off the see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Drunk!
    #12594552 -

Well boys and girls, my finals for the week are over.  And it's one of my buddy's birthday!  I'm off to get plastered, armed with cash and lot's of buy one get one drink coupons!  Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: We're off the see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Drunk! [Re: circularvortex]
    #12594553 -

Fuck!  Just before I'm about to head out the door I get a call that the girl at work (I work at a bar) is totally swamped and needs help.

FUCK.

I'm totally clocking in and drinking a shit ton, and staying no longer than an hour....


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wizard Hat Kenny7822 762 6 12/24/04 06:02 AM
by Thin White Duke
* The Christmas Wizard Is Gone! Shroom_Herder 346 0 12/24/04 04:11 PM
by Shroom_Herder
* Wizard of Oz dubbed over with Pink Floyd album shwowsh 1,658 16 09/08/03 07:17 PM
by Little Shroom
* Wizard of Oz / Dark Side of the Moon Anonymous 1,212 12 04/29/03 03:37 PM
by Learyfan
* The "I wonder how many times" game MOTH 989 9 07/29/04 08:04 PM
by Dreamer987
* Syncing darkside of the moon/wizard of oz blkhole 1,097 9 10/23/04 07:19 PM
by Phychotron
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* I'm Getting Drunk Worldbridger 713 15 06/24/04 03:54 PM
by Worldbridger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
195 topic views. 11 members, 22 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.