Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I was going to be a wizard for halloween * 1
    #22453824 -

But then I realized that was cultural appropriation..:facepalm:


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement]
    #22454038 -

I'm a post-cap lvl 99 wizard IRL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Adden] * 1
    #22454046 -

I'm a lvl 999 Jedi Ninjai w/ astral travel lvl 42


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Shroomism]
    #22454063 -

I'm thinking of maxing out blacksmithing and fletching but I'm working on my magical mushroom hunting. More mana, less gear to enchant for people, pretty colors with no spellcost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement] * 1
    #22454087 -

The KKK would have been so proud...


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Adden]
    #22454097 -

I was a witch one year. Painted my face. It was cool as fuck. Got a lot dances, kisses, and hugs. I don't plan on dressing up this year unfortunately.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #22454174 -

I'm surprised more people aren't into wizardly type stuff here. I picture some posters like a Gandalf staff-wielding mycologist with a fireworks hobby.

:wizard:


The KKK and those neo-warlocks ruined it for the rest of us. No one takes real wizards of old seriously. :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Adden]
    #22454388 -

Just to clarify, I actually am being a wizard. I'm just sick of the insane PC bullshit I hear about Halloween. Apparently all costumes are some sort of cultural appropriation and may offend some group so it's off limits. The people talking about this though, usually view race as culture. It's bullshit. If I want to be a MLK Native American crusader I will god dammit :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement]
    #22454434 -

So but MLK Native American crusading wizard you mean?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: ร˜:omgawesome:hยฎ
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Adden]
    #22454485 -

Dys said:
I'm surprised more people aren't into wizardly type stuff here. I picture some posters like a Gandalf staff-wielding mycologist with a fireworks hobby.

:wizard:


The KKK and those neo-warlocks ruined it for the rest of us. No one takes real wizards of old seriously. :snub:



I have over 300 of those wizard fighting dragon figures you see in headshops all the time.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22454624 -

Are they wood?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: WScott]
    #22454632 -

Shroomism collects gaethzen and cambrinth orbs.

I love those things Lusid. I had a small collection and they broke during a move a few years ago. I was heartbroken. Had been collecting since I was a kid, and not the cheap resin ones that all look alike. Any pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: WScott]
    #22454639 -

WScott said:
Are they wood?



I was kidding, I've never been able to picture the kind of person who would.:lol:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 1
    #22454643 -

:aweman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22454648 -

LuSiD enthusiast said:
WScott said:
Are they wood?



I was kidding, I've never been able to picture the kind of person who would.:lol:



I've met people with not quite 300 but many, many; rooms full, huge mushroom lamps with wizards and dragons, etc.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: WScott]
    #22454672 -

^ Those guys don't PvP tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Adden]
    #22455829 -

I totally wanna be Gandalf one year.

And fuck cultural appropiation. Its a bunch of bullshit anyways. Who cares what others think.

Youre an ancient wizard god damn it  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: TheMovement] * 2
    #22455866 -

TheMovement said:
But then I realized that was cultural appropriation..:facepalm:




I'm going to go as subzero from mortal combat



it's going to look more like this though



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #22455914 -



--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was going to be a wizard for halloween [Re: Shiithead]
    #22455983 -

I think my friend is going as a skeleton but he's not buying or making a costume

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We're off the see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Drunk! circularvortex 195 1 05/19/10 08:26 PM
by circularvortex
* HALLOWEEN - What are y'all wearing with Halloween? Pic or Treat!
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,224 32 10/30/17 09:07 PM
by PartoftheSource
* Who is stronger, Gandalf or Darth Vader?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Doc_T 8,605 130 12/21/11 09:13 PM
by BothHands
* Goodbye, Gandalf the Green. (I'm sorry old friend, but you've been replaced)
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 3,249 31 02/18/11 03:57 PM
by blujay
* who would win in a fight...yoda or gandalf???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Archemetis 31,414 73 01/08/05 09:51 AM
by Ripple
* anyone else is planning to trip on halloween
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Alex Roivas 3,526 86 11/03/14 09:27 PM
by nicechrisman
* The Drug Wizard
( 1 2 3 all )
MilkdudTitties 3,008 49 09/24/12 02:00 PM
by Adden
* RIP : Don Herbert AKA Mr. Wizard... :( RoosterCogburn 1,418 10 06/13/07 12:03 PM
by myndreach

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,515 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.