Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Cubensis In Oregon??? [Re: KreeprCeepr]
    #2234302 - 01/11/04 03:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"Cubensis DO grow in Oregon, i know because i live here. The best place is from Salem to Tillamook, they grow year round and get HUGE and scrumptious!They also grow in southern Oregon by Grants Pass and medford all the way south to brookings, and all the way up the coast into Washington."

That is quite a change from your original post. Do you always change what you say to meet the needs of the people around you?

The growth conditions for "HUGE and scrumptious" cubensis would require optimal growth conditions...not pliable conditions.

It is obvious to any of the knowledgable members on this board that you live in a fabricated reality in this thread. We try to share accurate information on this board.

Please enjoy and learn from the resources available here and try not to dilute the essence of this board with your fantacies.

On the other hand, much new and unheard knowledge (regardless of accuracy) is often seen in the same light as I presented above, as we all hold onto the paradigm that we know. I welcome any new knowledge you have to share, but ask that you be consistant and truthful in what you provide.

If you decide to stick around long enough, I'd love to see evidence of what you describe.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineraindance
rainologist
Loc: PNW
Re: Cubensis In Oregon??? [Re: KreeprCeepr]
    #2235201 - 01/11/04 05:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

cubensis grow in oregon quite prolificly, i will also inform you that p. cyanescens grow straight outta cow shit, and we also have oregon blues and blue ringers that are actually mini cubensis that grow in shit. all these mushrooms in oregon and youd think scoring a p at a reasonable price wouldnt be a problem, the fact is that everybodys full of more shit than a fucking cow, and that anythings possible...well maybe except the part about cyans.  :syringe:fact is there are alot of dumb ass people from oregon with big mouths and loud ass voices

BEAST ICE  

--------------------
why the fuck

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Cubensis In Oregon??? [Re: wordforhire]
    #2235216 - 01/11/04 05:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

one last time; cobensis do not grow in oregon in the wild.

for anybody comming across this thread in the future: this is not a reliable source of information, so do not bother.

*LOCKED*

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures