Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2218486 -

if u wer my dad paw paw i would raid your srck stash daily :lol:
dont worry paw paw im not gonna do it again
one time thing i swear :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: notapillow] * 1
    #2218721 -

If you were my son I would buy you that hooked on phonics learning program :smirk:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2218914 -

damn u
that was good


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2219024 -

ohh shit, nice tx


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: gdman]
    #2219288 -

Yeah, the DC (Daddy Chronic) my friend usually pinches is pretty good shit. We suspect some of it is hash dipped/soaked


--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: notapillow]
    #2219357 -

Funny...

Everytime I see my parents they "hit" me up for da chron...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: medicinebag]
    #2221379 -

everytime im out of chronic i take a dip into my dads stash, but i always replace it as soon as i pick up more. He gets from my uncle (like me sometimes) and its intense shit. I think old smokers always have the best hook ups cuz theyve been looking for so long. Its kindof funny because my dad never smoked in his entire childhood, he spend a lon time ragging on my older brother when he was into weed, and now i always go get him at 4:20 for pipe rips in the garage. Good time for some father son talking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2222900 -

Alounacara said:
If you were my son I would buy you that hooked on phonics learning program :smirk:



:lol:


No offense notapillow, but that was funny as hell.

:lol:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: notapillow]
    #2222952 -

When my weed is gone I just ASK my mom if I can BORROW some of her. Usually she just gives it. But usually I have weed when I want it, since I live in Holland.

When I was caught smoking in the first year of high :smirk: school they sent a letter to my parents. So I had to tell them before the letter arived. I was almost in tears when I told my mom, she just said; "did you like it"  :lol:

I recently smoked with my mom for the first time. We watched Red Dwarf and some other crap. She made chicken salad, mmmm.
Sadly my dad only drinks. He used to smoke a lot though, before I was born. But he says it made him paranoid after a while and he didn't like the fact that you can't turn the effects off. Like you can do that with alcohol..

My mom is now growing the last of my weed seeds which I screwed up. I'm planning on buying a grow closet and growing three good plants (the legal limit). But I could grow 9 because I live with my parents  :grin:


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2222961 -

ive blazed with my mom before. her, me, my bro, and her best friend. It felt really weird at first but its cool.. kinda like one more thing we can relate too. Like if she walks in on my smoking shes cool with it!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: ]
    #2223580 -

bloodflower6 said:
Alounacara said:
If you were my son I would buy you that hooked on phonics learning program :smirk:



:lol:


No offense notapillow, but that was funny as hell.

:lol:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:



ya il admit that was a choice burn paw  paw
:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2223645 -

I dont even smoke that often but it would be so cool if we could grow 3 plants legally in the States...I guarantee I would smoke more often if I had fresh homegrown


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: notapillow]
    #2223757 -

Haha, reminds me of grade 9 when i used to take the odd pinch from my dads stash. I paid him back and then some at xmas one year tho, left him 2 zips in the ol' hiding spot!


--------------------
"If you don't do it this year, you'll just be one year older when you do."

-Warren Miller

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2224176 -

Well that's just self control m8. I smoke quite a lot, currently 2-4 times a week. Mostly 3 times though. But this varies a lot. I feel really content this way. Though I might stop smoking for a couple of weeks to see what effects that gives. I, and most Dutch people with me, can control their urges, even with a limitless, and really good value-for-money, supply.
I believe the Dutch use less cannabis per 1000 than the Americans. Probably because you aren't especially cooler (to most) if you smoke here. See 'legilisation' can even help to curb drug use. Maybe someone has a source to the numbers..

For (hard) smoking I really find it helps to remove as many stress points as possible. Disconnect your phone. Put your mobile on buzz-only. Try to make the people around you to agree with your pleasures. Even let your parents know when your smoking (if it's not to often  :grin:). That way; they will not interrupt me as much. Not that they often do. I have a very relaxed relationship with my parents. They believe in giving my a lot of freedom and thus responsibility. Because I acted responsible I kept this freedom. I'm now 18 though, and they will let me do most everything I want, even if they would not agree with it. So they treat me as another adult. I have never really misused my responsibility IMHO ofcourse.. :wink:

I make a lot of errors when I'm stoned :smile:

Edited by cybrbeast (01/06/04 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2224513 -

If America would let you grow 3 plants legally then our courts would be less congested and all the kids wouldnt make such a big deal out of smoking all the time....There is no way that is gonna happen because it makes too much sense... :mad:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2224632 -

Yeah America is pretty senseless in that way. All you American drug users should try and do something about it. There are tons of you. If you all donate the money you can (easily) miss to things like NORML, maps, erowid, objective drug info, etc, I think you could really change the American opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2224771 -

There would be to much money lost to our judicial system...we have way to many lawyers that make their livings off of representing pot smokers in our courts not to mention all the under the table money that crooked judges get...Then we have the tobacco industry that would lose money so it wont be legalized in my lifetime Im pretty shure. :mad:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2224799 -

You can be damn right it won't get legalised the way it's going now. But that's what, throughout history, the youth has been for, CHANGE. So get off your bums and at least try to do something.

I'm pretty content with the Dutch laws (although there's no legilisation yet). It's legal for anyone to use any drug in the safety of their own house. I'll probably donate to erowid and maps though once I get a CC.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2226725 -

look what my dad just gave me, he hooks me up every couple weeks!





these nuggets taste really kind.....

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i just took a dip into my parents stash... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2226760 -

that stuff looks fresh
:smile: :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need advice about my parents :( Soap_Salesman 937 6 09/18/05 03:02 PM
by SneezingPenis
* If you were a parent (or if you are)
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,487 27 01/20/05 10:00 AM
by gnrm23
* fuck apartment inspections.... some1whoisntme 2,481 17 11/03/06 11:47 AM
by SilentG
* What is the most Personal Stash you have had?
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 2,003 24 11/21/06 01:56 AM
by daytripper05
* I'm 19 and my parents just took my weed...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mushiemountain 7,445 69 09/06/06 06:49 PM
by BuddahKillah
* My dad found my stash *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
stevo 3,461 31 02/14/06 05:28 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Parents found my pot plant!
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 2,815 20 12/21/04 10:41 PM
by UmmGood
* Loosing your stash ilus 1,235 15 09/24/06 12:06 PM
by TrancedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,342 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 20 queries.