Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: Webster10]
    #22045891 -

Did you even read that? Africa is a big place with the most genetic diversity in the world. You're going to say black women have thick ass.Some do. Some don't. Here is what your link says.
"Although, it is generally prevalent in women of African origin, steatopygia is a genetic characteristic of the Khoisan and some Bantu peoples. It also occurs to a lesser degree in men. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. It has also been observed among people of Caucasian origin suffering from Dwarfism, the Pygmies of Central Africa and the Onge tribe of the Andaman Islands.[2]

Among the Khoisan, it is regarded as a sign of beauty. To them the voluptuous body is a sign of good health and fertility. It begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy"
So no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: spock]
    #22045899 -

i really can't believe this thread is still going. the OP was blatantly racist and i'm pretty positive the staff have turned their eye at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22045907 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
This is all I'm going to say about this. I've noticed that Africans here in the states are generally more focused, respectful, and place a way higher emphasis on education, than a lot of African Americans. In a lot of cases, they seem to be embarrassed and not willing to associate with a lot of the fuckery that goes on in the black community (hip hop, senseless gang violence etc.)

At the end of the day, its really about socioeconomic class, not skin color. My parents live in a pretty rich area and you see very few ignorant black people. My brother goes to college in bumfuck voldoata and I see a ton of ignorant people that are black and white :shrug:

Its really about the environment you can afford to put yourself in and thr opportunities you can create.



Just because we share a phenotype doesn't mean we're automatically culturally inclined. "African" is a very broad term as there are hundreds of different cultures within the continent and some of them don't even get along. Similarly, there are different cultures within the African American diaspora depending on where you live, and as you stated, your class and social environment.

Class is kind of a dirty word in many parts of the black community I've ventured into. No one wants to readily admit that many of the issues facing black Americans can be tied directly to one's income and the environment in which they live.

For example; I have cousins who I no longer speak with because they made my life hell behind the way I speak, my diverse group of friends, my dating choices, etc. All of which they classified as "acting white." Here we are in our thirties and they're in dead-end jobs, with multiple kids, and few prospects; many in fact still living at home with my aunt who's morbidly obese because "all that exercising and organic business is some white people shit." I literally have NONE of these problems, but I was raised in a different area from them and chose not to emulate their behavior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: dionysiandame]
    #22045910 -

Quote:
Just because we share a phenotype doesn't mean we're automatically culturally inclined. "African" is a very broad term as there are hundreds of different cultures within the continent and some of them don't even get along. Similarly, there are different cultures within the African American diaspora depending on where you live, and as you stated, your class and social environment.





I agree with this. I just didn't wanna get into all the logistics for the sake for argument. Totally relate to your post though :thumbup:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: 404] * 1
    #22045911 -

404 said:
i really can't believe this thread is still going. the OP was blatantly racist and i'm pretty positive the staff have turned their eye at this point.



Are you even surprised though?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #22045914 -

I agree it is a big problem. There are groups newer to America that assimilated better. Mexicans, Asians, various Wester Europeans. It is perplexing to me. If it is only poverty, then they do have a violentnrace and we should look for physiological differences

Black people have denser bones, is that racist? What if they are able to discern some level of our mental potential from our genetics? I know I'm not top of the heap.
I know circumstance is pretty big, how big? Is it skin color that this seeming link is tied to, or some other unnoticed trait shared by some?
Do Anglo white people have pussy ass bitch genes?
We didn't start colonising until waynlate in the game, after we got guns, picking on weaker nations. I'm just throwing it out there


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #22045917 -

What the fuck are you even talking about? I seriously tried to read that like 4 times and still have no idea what you were trying to say.

:tard:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK Africa and FUCK black people [Re: MisterSandman] * 1
    #22045933 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Although this thread does contain some thoughtful discussion, it's time to let it die.  OP has been banned for this racist thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We all came from Africa
( 1 2 all )
crazyman 3,245 20 12/06/02 12:11 PM
by bluesky
* Nigeria Police Are Top Notch VilifiedShon 722 12 01/26/09 10:59 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Wow! Some Guy In Nigeria Wants To Send Me Money!!!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,700 24 08/04/18 03:14 PM
by PatrickKn
* Bill Hicks
( 1 2 all )
Adom 7,325 32 06/05/03 03:55 PM
by Xlea321
* Anyone can be black
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,108 24 12/01/02 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Salvia's fucking creepy!!
( 1 2 all )
HarveyWalbanger 6,933 27 10/17/03 09:36 AM
by trendal
* Black Muddy River Ripple 3,338 13 07/21/03 08:44 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,423 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.