Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22024710 -

That's just one brand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22024715 -

zappaisgod said:
I doubt there is any part of a pig in Hebrew National



:whathesaid:

It is by no means the absolute best hot dog, but it's one of the only quality name brands.


--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Lived_1978-2043]
    #22024724 -

make that dogga spaghetti dog


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Shining Cosmos]
    #22024726 -

Shining Cosmos said:
That's just one brand



Are you familiar with what Kosher means?

All others can have as much pig asshole that is legally acceptable by the FDA as they want.

That number might be close to 50%, I'm not up to date on the regulations.


--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #22024727 -

It is a good doggie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22024731 -

I'll take Nathan's, Sabrett's and Boars Head as well


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22024737 -

zappaisgod said:
It is a good doggie.



Very true, I like to cook them on the stove top with butter and finish them off on a charcoal grill.


--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #22024751 -

I don't really like hotdogs.  Maybe if they're all beef will I eat one.  I'd rather make bratwurst or some other kind of link sausage. 

When I do eat hotdogs I tend to use the same toppings and condiments as I do with other phallic meat products:

Sliced jalapeños or whatever kickin' fresh peppers I have on hand.
Cheese (preferably shredded/grated). Doesn't matter what kind, but no kraft singles as American cheese is barely paletable.
Sautéed onions, seasoned with a bit of garlic powder.
Toasted potato bun.

Sometimes I do the bacon wrap if I feel like it.

Chili cheese dogs are also acceptable.  I eat them with a fork :snub:

Edit:  Hot sauce is a must


--------------------

Edited by MorphinTime (07/31/15 05:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: MorphinTime]
    #22024780 -

MorphinTime said:
I don't really like hotdogs.  Maybe if they're all beef will I eat one.  I'd rather make bratwurst or some other kind of link sausage. 

When I do eat hotdogs I tend to use the same toppings and condiments as I do with other phallic meat products:

Sliced jalapeños or whatever kickin' fresh peppers I have on hand.
Cheese (preferably shredded/grated). Doesn't matter what kind, but no kraft singles as American cheese is barely paletable.
Sautéed onions, seasoned with a bit of garlic powder.
Toasted potato bun.

Sometimes I do the bacon wrap if I feel like it.

Chili cheese dogs are also acceptable.  I eat them with a fork :snub:

Edit:  Hot sauce is a must



You sir... know what the fuck is up with hot dogs. :seriousthumbsup:


--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: MorphinTime]
    #22024786 -

My favorite tube steak is probably the sweet Premio sausage you get at Yankee Stadium.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #22024826 -

Yukon Cornelius said:
Shining Cosmos said:
That's just one brand



Are you familiar with what Kosher means?

All others can have as much pig asshole that is legally acceptable by the FDA as they want.

That number might be close to 50%, I'm not up to date on the regulations.



I was just making fun of the fact that hot dogs are mostly just the undesired parts of animals. The idea of a hot dog is gross to me. I am familiar with kosher. Was just making fun of hot dogs, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Shining Cosmos]
    #22024854 -

Shining Cosmos said:
Yukon Cornelius said:
Shining Cosmos said:
That's just one brand



Are you familiar with what Kosher means?

All others can have as much pig asshole that is legally acceptable by the FDA as they want.

That number might be close to 50%, I'm not up to date on the regulations.



I was just making fun of the fact that hot dogs are mostly just the undesired parts of animals. The idea of a hot dog is gross to me. I am familiar with kosher. Was just making fun of hot dogs, really.



Hot dogs were not created to use up undesirable parts of the pig, all sausage was generally used for that at one point or another.

Hot pockets however were designed specifically for that purpose.

I know you were joking, just busting your chops. :awesome:


--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #22024924 -

Any of you gays ever try bison dogs?  They're super juicy and flavorful.  Better than beef or pork imo.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #22024930 -

There is some scroat in them. Never bothered me though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Patlal]
    #22024932 -

Patlal said:
Seriously though. Lately I've been making basic hot dogs and I love them.

Red onions at the bottom, mayo on top of it, ketchup on top of the mayo and by the time I'm done preping the sausage is cooked so I take it from the BBQ and put it in the bun on top of the condiments.

99% of the world put the sausage in first and then all the condiments on top... I hate it cause I easy to spill or stain your shirt. When the sausage in on top it seals everything between it and the bun and therefore no mess.



:mindexpanding:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22024941 -

beer bratwurst > hotdog


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: Lived_1978-2043]
    #22024973 -

Sauerkraut and spicy mustard


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What in all makes a hot dog on a bun a damn good tasting hot dog on a bun? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22025006 -

I dont really ever eat hot dogs n the only hot dogs ive ever really liked are from this polish meat place by me or from this hot dog place in my hometown. I mean both places aare like crazy its like going in a time machine to the fucking 1950's or some shit. I mostly like the hotdogs cuz of the spicy relish n redic mustard. Its fucking like real america man fucking regulars popping in there after work for a burger or dog jabber jawing about this and that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,653 27 06/04/20 11:21 PM
by 1234go
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 07:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Cat and dog IQ test
( 1 2 all )
enotake2 5,390 26 09/03/08 05:24 AM
by Linux
* My Dogs Have Left to a New Re Incarnation Earth_Droid 839 6 02/13/03 05:05 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 12:49 PM
by Learyfan
* The faraway yelping of a wounded dog... PapaverS 722 2 01/21/03 03:00 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* damn! people with chainsaws woke me up. stefan 768 4 02/17/03 01:16 PM
by GabbaDj
* Making Friends Rule! Earth_Droid 1,333 6 03/12/03 04:08 PM
by Galvie_Flu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,790 topic views. 0 members, 261 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.